Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos (10529 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by OmoIjebuOde: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
My fellow Nigerians especially the youths. Don't be used by politicians as a thug. You will die and the politician will move on with his life

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by cocolacec(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
I want every Obi tu lie supporter killed and burnt to ashes. Kill them all
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by cocolacec(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
Any akpu munching bastard wey do anyhow go collect full. 6ft sure pass. Animals onye ara embarassed embarassed
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by mu2sa2: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
The soldiers are likely to be from the north. They may end their duty tour without firing a single shot because those urchins/area boys can only "make mouth".

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Luchitec(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Honestly, I don't understand some of my countrymen. Do these folks enjoy the pervading poverty in the country or what? It's mind-boggling that a sane adult is not only comfortable with the mindless looting by Nigerian politicians, but is also hailing and supporting them for the plunder.
shomutuski:

I am a Yoruba full fledged but I say to you today that you are a blatant retard! Honestly this election has no bearing on my life currently and wont do nothing in changing my fortunes as I am good already but i ask you today cant you think for yourself? Do you honestly think tribalism will help you? You are piss poor, no hope for redemption , probably old as hell with no job but you think yoruba winning will help you?

Its so sad that even with internet you are still not exposed, look deep inwards and see the truth for yourself.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by levi22(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lol You tribalist lots! una go see something shey you had a pact with Fulani people, them go show una shege, since the time of Afonja you guys don't learn from history.

peepydelano:
Yorubas it’s time to prove to other tribes beyond reasonable doubt that indeed Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Tinubus win in Lagos should be with a very wide margin. It’s like another tribe dragging Adamawa with Atiku(our incoming president), it can’t ever happen. Even if Tinubu is not winning, at least he should deliver Lagos in block votes.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by toneroforever(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is serious

Any criminal caught fermenting trouble will be shot

Tinubu should warn his boys .

Let him not warn them... It's been long since those soldiers practiced. Live targets plenty for Lagos.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by computer0810(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If you're a Tinubu thug and want to cause trouble on election day , better have a rethink . The soldiers will so deal with you

Just an advice

Keep spreading your falsehood......so many ppl already know u r a clown when ever u come up with any of ur nonsense.......na so u dey type werey b4 primary election of APC.....even u don't know where d chosen 1 is nw😂😂😂 election is not far again and when u all labour in vain u will continue ur yoruba's r betrayal as if we signed any agreement with u crack heads and as well calling Nigeria a zoo😂

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by hotwax: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
Yorubas it’s time to prove to other tribes beyond reasonable doubt that indeed Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Tinubus win in Lagos should be with a very wide margin. It’s like another tribe dragging Adamawa with Atiku(our incoming president), it can’t ever happen. Even if Tinubu is not winning, at least he should deliver Lagos in block votes.

im yoruba, Obi has my vote...

Tinubu is yoruba muslims and agberos project...he will fail...
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by gotnel: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nothing is so special about military on the street of Lagos during elections period.
It is not against or in favour of any particular candidate.
It is for the purpose of peaceful atmosphere.
Let us take to consideration, life after elections.
One candidate will win the presidential election.
Whoever is declared winner, should be accepted.
Tribalism and abuse should end with the campaign.
Let us make sure we enjoy peace after the elections.
God help us
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Lanre1st(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2023
Urheadmaster:
South East deserves the same treatment and northern states

Igbos will be killed in thousand, they should try to enforce sit at home on election day

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2023
Interesting times ahead in Lagos
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by surgical: 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
no be Tinubu we come serve for this life, lagosians have served him and his families for decades what do we have to show for it we are not in competition with anybody,if he value lagosian they won't hide palliatives sent to lagos by corporate Nigeria, instead he will add his own but he didn't do that, somebody that did not show us love I find it strange that you are telling us to give him love,he shows the north more love than us even though he gets his money here, he thinks we are conquered slaves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
surgical:
no be Tinubu we come serve for this life, lagosians have served him and his families for decades what do we have to show for it we are not in competition with anybody,if he value lagosian they won't hide palliatives sent to lagos by corporate Nigeria, instead he will add his own but he didn't do that, somebody that did not show us love I find it strange that you are telling us to give him love,he shows the north more love than us even though he gets his money here, he thinks we are conquered slaves
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
To put you ibo miscreants in check no doubt, the werey wey una no fit perform for una region no come perform am for Lagos , there will never be another endsarrs madness in Lagos, cus na una plan come 27th

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by ElSudani: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Interesting times ahead in Lagos

We can't allow arsonists to repeat what they did during the endsars protests, can we?

Obi ma lule next week, he is like 10 feet above the ground right now.

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by MaliCampus: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2023
Trapnews:

Check well, there was away match somewhere. You are exhibiting a perfect symptom of a bar'$tard, no offence. The real omoluabis will not use left hand to describe their parents' house. You are not one of us!
I guess Obasanjo and Pa adebanjo(afenifere leader) are Bastard according to you.
They say what an elder sees sitting down a child will not see it even he climbs a tree. Be wise and vote wisely for the sake of your unborn children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
ElSudani:

We can't allow arsonists to repeat what they did during the endsars protests, can we?

Obi ma lule next week, he is like 10 feet above the ground right now.
Stop talking nonsense

The soldiers were deployed to Lagos to clear the state of political thugs that Tinubu may want to use to create unrest Incase he loses election which is obvious he will lose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by AntiTerrorist: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by OmegaAutos: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Come and cut people's fingers and vote for the comedian called TINUBU.

Tinubu lost the election long ago.

Peter Obi is the next President.

You be real comedian ooo, Obi wey dem no know for north

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by stacyadams: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
surgical:
...Na only reasonable and intelligent person go sit down write this down... Just the truth
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by julaion: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
to obi I guess right?
I wonder the kind of drug you guys takes
Pdp couldn’t win lagos for over 20yrs,for your tiny mind,nah the baby Lp go win lagos
Or you think Yorubas go follow you vote that fraud?
25 is 6days to go,ur agbado urchin will be sent to early grave
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by stacyadams: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
obyrich:
Lol. I wish Tinubu consulted 'Yorubas' before settling for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I wish his followers remembered that Osibanjo was a respected Youruba son when they were calling him a betrayer. I also wish Tinubu and his followers were thinking about Yoruba support when they were hauling insults on Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Obasanjo ( the first Nigerian to rule as both military head of state and 2 term democratic president.

Lagos is Yoruba land. It is also the commercial capital of Nigeria.

grin #WORD#
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by flokii: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
To put you ibo miscreants in check no doubt, the werey wey una no fit perform for una region no come perform am for Lagos , there will never be another endsarrs madness in Lagos, cus na una plan come 27th

Yorubas will say.. 'okete to boru, ko salo, o sun ojo iku e siwaju ni'.
You do one run, e sweet you.. you wan come back for part 2.

E go shock all those arsonists.. those that love destruction will be destroyed eventually. Interesting times ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Zico777(m): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari is serious

Any criminal caught fermenting trouble will be shot

Tinubu should warn his boys .
fermenting fomenting
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by SleekyP(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Iliveforever:
Any agbado thug wey go do fim on Saturday go collect 6ft immediately.

Make I see how tinubu go take win this election.
start running... Tinubu is here already grin

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by geniusaustin(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Breaking news: another battalions of the Nigerian soldiers have touch down Lagos this afternoon ahead of the 25th presidential election.

Men of the Nigerian military have just arrived Lagos in there battalions over the February 25th presidential election scheduled to hold this Saturday .

Watch video here :
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co2RnVToTyl/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Nlfpmod Oam4j Seun

CHAI! IF TO SAY THIS BATTALION KNOW THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO ZAMBISA FOREST.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by geniusaustin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=121053744][/quote]

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by geniusaustin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
flokii:

Yorubas will say.. 'okete to boru, ko salo, o sun ojo iku e siwaju ni'.
You do one run, e sweet you.. you wan come back for part 2.

E go shock all those arsonists.. those that love destruction will be destroyed eventually. Interesting times ahead.

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by flokii: 10:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
geniusaustin:

The Military guys are here to maintain law and order.. no room for senseless destructions in Lagos.
If you like no hear.. shebi you get two lives.

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by drlateef: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
Kill and waste any agbado Tinubu element that would want to forment troubles in Lagos. Fools

But when they are deployed to Anambra for Operation Python Dance, you shout Biafra or Death!!!😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
geniusaustin:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje / Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.