Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos (10509 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by karnap(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
Jalinspy:
I want to ask tinubu urchins: Is Kwankwaso not stepping down for Tinubu again? Or will he be stepping down for him on 24th undecided?
Urchins mumu full pass GP thank. Meanwhile any Urchin dat do anyhow in Lagos this coming election must collect woto woto. Our gallant soldiers are not smiling ☺.
Obi/Datti sharing Lagos votes like never before grin.
Bros abeg calm down with this volumes of vawulance
Urchins will have BP. grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2023
Buhari wants to take out trouble makers in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dvdpity:

Your stupidity know no boundaries, you think that sufferings and bad government know tribes and religion. We have gone beyond that. I'm a Yoruba man and i am voting for Peter Obi of labour party. Remove tribalist idiocy, obi remains the better candidate on the ballot.

Well u are entitled to ur own opinion, if hoebi is better, the best of them all is BAT...

I am sure na ur mama still dey pay ur school fees, u still dey gbadun mama food, even if dem skyrocket ur tuition today now, na ur mama go feel am, wetin concern u, but if u wish to know the pain that comes with tuition being hiked, go ask ndi anambra pipu wey hoebi increase their fee by over 300%, many of them no wish to dey push drug today, but wetin dem wan do, dem don dropout as per high tuition, life gats continue..
They say leopard no dey change hin spot, na that same fraud u want inflict on the whole country, make fed. School tuition dey rise, no be so?, make massive dropout kon dey xup.. well, if u still get a functioning brain, use ur head now...

I know one man wey slash tuition during his administration, he also pays for an external exam written by all the student wey dey hin state, talk of valuing education, that is what he known for...

We no dey force am coz we believe u can't have a good past and not have a better tomorrow.... any choice wey u make today, u go feel am tomorrow...

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by julaion: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
Yorubas it’s time to prove to other tribes beyond reasonable doubt that indeed Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Tinubus win in Lagos should be with a very wide margin. It’s like another tribe dragging Adamawa with Atiku(our incoming president), it can’t ever happen. Even if Tinubu is not winning, at least he should deliver Lagos in block votes.
tinubu will lose lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari knows that Tinubu and his boys would want to cause trouble if Tinubu lose the election

Buhari is wise
stray bullets does not knw if you are ibo or Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
julaion:
tinubu will lose lagos
I’m waiting patiently for that

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2023
julaion:
tinubu will lose lagos
to obi I guess right?
I wonder the kind of drug you guys takes
Pdp couldn’t win lagos for over 20yrs,for your tiny mind,nah the baby Lp go win lagos
Or you think Yorubas go follow you vote that fraud?

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by yarimo(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
That is very commendable from the army, any IPOB criminals that leaves his erosion village to Lagos state to steal people's property in the name of protesting will be dealt with according to the law.
PrinceOfLagos:
Breaking news: another battalions of the Nigerian soldiers have touch down Lagos this afternoon ahead of the 25th presidential election.

Men of the Nigerian military have just arrived Lagos in there battalions over the February 25th presidential election scheduled to hold this Saturday .

Watch video here :
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co2RnVToTyl/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Nlfpmod Oam4j Seun

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Exclusive101: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerians vote wisely don't go n vote a former governor

1. Who can not pay WAEC fee
2. Increased tuition by over 300%
3. Watch doctor n lecturer go on year long strike
4. Was caught red handed looting 250 million naira to his warehouse.
5. Looted to build himself malls in Abuja n PH
6. Looted million of dollars into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account.
7. Turn Anambra into a Killin den where citizen are beheaded every Monday Dora Akuyuli's husband head comes to mind.

I wisely chose to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu so he can bring transformation he engineered in Lagos to the Federal. Make Peter Obi no bring all the rubbish in Anambra to the Federal.

Realrealfact:
Haha

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Jokerman(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
You are sounding like a slave, an outcast. Don’t even bother to quote me again

J
He just told you the truth.

Peter obi is not a tribal candidate, but a Nigerian one. Many yorubas are voting for him.

No sane Yoruba will vote a wicked, thieving and demonic person like Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by BestMan001: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nice one president Buhari

Mc Oluomo and his thugs will be dealt with of they try nonsense on election day

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Trapnews: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dvdpity:

Your stupidity know no boundaries, you think that sufferings and bad government know tribes and religion. We have gone beyond that. I'm a Yoruba man and i am voting for Peter Obi of labour party. Remove tribalist idiocy, obi remains the better candidate on the ballot.
Check well, there was away match somewhere. You are exhibiting a perfect symptom of a bar'$tard, no offence. The real omoluabis will not use left hand to describe their parents' house. You are not one of us!

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Where is the CO of Jagaban Army..time don reach oooo

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by SmartPolician: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
Yorubas it’s time to prove to other tribes beyond reasonable doubt that indeed Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Tinubus win in Lagos should be with a very wide margin. It’s like another tribe dragging Adamawa with Atiku(our incoming president), it can’t ever happen. Even if Tinubu is not winning, at least he should deliver Lagos in block votes.

Why did the British bring together a lot of SENSELESS people in one contraption for their long-lasting experiment and endless benefits?

Imagine this one comparing the former capital of Nigeria, the current commercial capital of Nigeria, the most cosmopolitan city in Nigeria and the most visited state in Nigeria to an Adamawa where most Nigerians never knew existed until Boko Haram started throwing bombs in its public space.

Sometimes, I wonder the kind of school people attend in this country. We need to totally overhaul our education system because Nigerians, who often drop embarrassing comments here, show they learnt zilch at school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:

Apart from bigotry what else is on your sleeves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by unclejb2(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
unfortunately, even if Tinubu wins Lagos, it's going to be with a very negligible margin.

However, for sure, Tinubu would loose the general elections woefully

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by ElectGINeer(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
It seems we have many first time voters, what's new about army deployment during elections? It happens everytime. 2015, it was a different talk cos there's outcry Buhari was doing it to militarize the election.

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by obyrich(m): 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Demiolao:
To maintain law and Order during and after the election I guess
Obviously

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by obyrich(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
Lol. I wish Tinubu consulted 'Yorubas' before settling for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I wish his followers remembered that Osibanjo was a respected Youruba son when they were calling him a betrayer. I also wish Tinubu and his followers were thinking about Yoruba support when they were hauling insults on Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Obasanjo ( the first Nigerian to rule as both military head of state and 2 term democratic president.

Lagos is Yoruba land. It is also the commercial capital of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by OsunOriginal: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
They are there to deal with the so-called zombidients who might want to shout rigging after election

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
HE cant

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by shomutuski(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:

I am a Yoruba full fledged but I say to you today that you are a blatant retard! Honestly this election has no bearing on my life currently and wont do nothing in changing my fortunes as I am good already but i ask you today cant you think for yourself? Do you honestly think tribalism will help you? You are piss poor, no hope for redemption , probably old as hell with no job but you think yoruba winning will help you?

Its so sad that even with internet you are still not exposed, look deep inwards and see the truth for yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by flokii: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nice development.. let's see the Igbos that will gather at Lekki to cry foul after their fraud comes a distant fifth or worse in the coming election. If PSquare, Marcaroni, Falz and co. like, they should go and block roads or constitute nuisance, na their dead bodies dem go carry come back.

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by chiefolododo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:
I tell you Atiku won't win Adamawa just as Tinubu won't win Lagos

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by computer0810(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If you love your people, advice them to stay out of trouble this election o

Mc Oluomo and his boys will be dealt with in this election if they try rubbish . Buhari is not joking when he said this election will be free and fair.

All votes must count.

More photos

U don start ur madness again.....that was hw u were typing all sort of nonsense b4 APC primary as if u live inside aso rock😂😂 maybe dis is d first election u r go to be experiencing, that's hw army do show of force during elections and its generally everywhere in Nigeria most especially in south east where gunmen are ravaging ur ppl

Soldiers will not be close to polling units on election day, dey will only be on d high ways and wade into any fracas and as well to deal with ipigs that will want to constitute nuisance in our lagos after obi labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Doyou2019: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2023
peepydelano:

Zombie. Except for your co-urchins, no one in Yoruba Land is buying this rubbish anymore. Thiefnuuubu is a very bad idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
computer0810:

U don start ur madness again.....that was hw u were typing all sort of nonsense b4 APC primary as if u live inside aso rock😂😂 maybe dis is d first election u r go to be experiencing, that's hw army do show of force during elections and its generally everywhere in Nigeria most especially in south east where gunmen are ravaging ur ppl

Soldiers will not be close to polling units on election day, dey will only be on d high ways and wade into any fracas and as well to deal with ipigs that will want to constitute nuisance in our lagos after obi labour in vain
If you're a Tinubu thug and want to cause trouble on election day , better have a rethink . The soldiers will so deal with you

Just an advice

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Luckysbab: 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
I want every Tinubu agbado supporter killed and burnt to ashes. Kill them all

I hope you are picked up

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Anayoz: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Sorry to say, I thought you should be the one to encourage others to vote for voting sake and not for tribe or religion sake, if you are to base your win win assumption on what you said, believe Hausa will still win in Lagos. Please let's encourage peace and unity during this election......
peepydelano:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Gov Sule Appeals Tribunal Verdict Annulling His Election Victory / Ondo Govt Fixes Akeredolu's Burial For February 23rd & 24th - SR / Foreign Trips Ban Will Save FG N5 Billion Quarterly, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.