Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos (10531 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Shut Down Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by MonthlySalary: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
EmekaA125:
Kill and waste any agbado Tinubu element that would want to forment troubles in Lagos. Fools
one day it will be your trun or someone close to you
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Curious345: 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
No no , you cannot wish death to all his supporters? You can only wish that for the URCHINS
EmekaA125:
Death to all agbado Tinubu supporters. Kill them all
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Kodak9(m): 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Let them carry all this battalion and come eastern region especially imo and Enugu, e go hot here.
Ipob has ordered no election in south east.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Curious345: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
Lanre1st:

Igbos will be killed in thousand, they should try to enforce sit at home on election day
I hope so..
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by SLAP44: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
Tinubu should just step down, he's surrounded, it's over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Bede2u(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2023
EmekaA125:
I want every Tinubu agbado supporter killed and burnt to ashes. Kill them all
Everybody should beware that this poster is an hausa man looking to cause trouble between igbos and yorubas
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Trapnews: 4:02am On Feb 20, 2023
MaliCampus:
I guess Obasanjo and Pa adebanjo(afenifere leader) are Bastard according to you.
They say what an elder sees sitting down a child will not see it even he climbs a tree. Be wise and vote wisely for the sake of your unborn children.
Those are your set of Ba'$tards. Obasanjo and i are from the same village and we've sworn he would not be buried there. He would turn in his grave. For clarity, i have not forgotten how Jonathan marginalized the Omoluabis, it will never happen again, you are not one of us!

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Perfectbeing(m): 4:08am On Feb 20, 2023
In 2020 you guys said Tinubu ordered the military to shoot nonexistent people in the toll gate. Today you're saying Buhari orders the military to stop Tinubu. Please at what particular time did Buhari wrestled military command from Tinubu's hand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by fx45(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m waiting patiently for that
Shebi you're now showing your true colors... MuMu Urchin has been masquerading as Atiku supporter for some weeks now.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by delpee(f): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2023
peepydelano:
Yorubas it’s time to prove to other tribes beyond reasonable doubt that indeed Lagos belongs to the yorubas. Tinubus win in Lagos should be with a very wide margin. It’s like another tribe dragging Adamawa with Atiku(our incoming president), it can’t ever happen. Even if Tinubu is not winning, at least he should deliver Lagos in block votes.

Tribalism gets no one anywhere. Lagos thrives because of the hospitability of the omoluabis. God and nature has a way of rewarding each one for his deeds. Vote according to your conscience and based on your expectations for the future of our nation.
I am Yoruba by the way.

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Curious345:
I hope so..

IPOB did not declare sit-at-home, Simon Ekpa did. Get your facts straight.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 7:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Kodak9:
Let them carry all this battalion and come eastern region especially imo and Enugu, e go hot here.
Ipob has ordered no election in south east.

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Kodak9(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Alusiizizi:

f.uck you
Simon expa is an ipob commander right?
That's makes ipob responsible for anything here

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Kodak9:
f.uck you

No, Simon Ekpa is not an IPOB member, dimwit!!
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Kodak9(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Alusiizizi:

No, Simon Ekpa is not an IPOB member, dimwit!!
am an igbo man and I detest you ipob losers
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Alusiizizi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kodak9:
am an igbo man and I detest you ipob losers

Who dash monkey banana. You are not an Igbo man. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Kodak9(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Who dash monkey banana. You are not an Igbo man. Continue deceiving yourself.
ok I will continue to deceive my self
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by LewisIsADog(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Kodak9:
f.uck you

Doggggggggg.

You're nothing but a son of a bitch Lewis

Your mother is a bitter bitch
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by sogodihno: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
If you love your people, advice them to stay out of trouble this election o

Mc Oluomo and his boys will be dealt with in this election if they try rubbish . Buhari is not joking when he said this election will be free and fair.

All votes must count.

More photos

I hope you can bow your head in shame wherever you are now, and bite your fingers.

What now happen to MC oluomo?

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Ikaeniyan0: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmekaA125:
Look at the kind of evil you're wishing fellow human beings like you because of politics

Calm down please
Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
EmekaA125:
what is the scores ?

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
SLAP44:
is it still over ?

2 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by KingKO22: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Buhari done use IPOB brain with cunning steps to deceive the gullible I pigs 😀🤣😂

Jah have mercy

4 Likes

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by EcoNews: 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
I no fit laf this clown 🤡 that month before the election. The clown was hyperventilating all over SM today he is wailing up n down the hood for a stolen mandate

PrinceOfLagos:
Breaking news: another battalions of the Nigerian soldiers have touch down Lagos this afternoon ahead of the 25th presidential election.

Men of the Nigerian military have just arrived Lagos in there battalions over the February 25th presidential election scheduled to hold this Saturday .

Watch video here :
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co2RnVToTyl/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Nlfpmod Oam4j Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by LegendHero(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
Lol see them rejoicing about soldiers when Buhari just carried them handicap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by Throwback: 2:02am On Jun 21, 2023
SLAP44:

What were you saying again?

Tinubu is now President and surrounded by his loyalist appointees?

I swear this is another golden topic that shows us the character of the offspring of Nzeribe.

1 Like

Re: Another Battalions Of Nigerian Soldiers Touch Down Lagos Today - Photos by haffaze777(m): 2:04am On Jun 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari knows that Tinubu and his boys would want to cause trouble if Tinubu lose the election

Buhari is wise

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Garba Dismisses Call For Tinubu To Distance Self From Ganduje / UNILAG Renaming Noble But Illegal, Says Abiola's Lawyer Afe Babalola / Foreigners Own Naira Patent – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.