Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. (4290 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Stephen2324(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dear men
Please explain to us why ladies who are responsible, hardworking, earns her pay, who pays her bills and not asking for urgent 2k are still single?
Open discussion

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by ItisWell22(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
Wahala! 🥱
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by inforesource: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Please explain to us why ladies who are responsible, hardworking, earns her pay, who pays her bills and not asking for urgent 2k are still single?
Open discussion
Because all that put together do not make you a wife or mother.

Modified:
Those things you listed are added advantage and not the most important....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by faceLAGOS: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Forming independent woman.

Good for them.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Nazgul: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion
Possible reasons...

1. Waywardness.

2. Egoistic.

3. Inability to submit to a man.

4. Too busy to waste her time on a man.

5. Authoritative.

6. Never admits to her fault and is always right.

7. Over exposure. Which can make prospective guys feel insecure.

8. Looks down on men. Most especially if she's a top earner.

9. Bossy

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Winterhaven(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nazgul:

Possible reasons...

1. Waywardness.

2. Egoistic.

5. Authoritative.

9. Bossy
I've broken up with a fair few women because of that number 6. Some women believe they can't make mistakes - like they can never be wrong. Once i notice you are that kind of person, I don cut you off sharpally.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Tallesty1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion

No good character in your list

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Most Nigeria men likes successful ladies only when they are not richer than them. grin

Its all good and they tolerate your nasty character when you are working a 50k job.

Start earning way beyond them and they begin not to tolerate you again.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion

Majority of Nigerian men actually don't like 'sanctimonious ' ladies, that's just the truth.

I have had better men when I was wild than when I pretend to be 'sanctimonious '. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
1. pride: most independent ladies feel they don't need to be loyal to any man. they feel that since they've made it, they don't need to be committed to a guy.

2. societal classification: due to their level of success, most independent ladies keep waiting and searching for guys that are sooooo made. these ladies see guys that genuinely love them. they reject these guys because are not up to their societal level of success. funny thing is that most of the sooooo made guys won't take these ladies serious.

3. societal presumption: there is a belief that a lady can never be so successful without being involved in promiscuity(either in her past or present). it is assumed that she climbed the ladder through the help of men.

4. misconception of feminism: (especially in our society). some of them claim to be feminists without understanding it fully.

5. work: to be sincere, in order to maintain their level of success, some successful independent ladies spend most of their time focusing on work and have little time for socializing.

6. insecurity: (this exist for both genders). most successful people are so suspicious about people around them. they feel that anyone coming close to them is trying to get something from them. this makes them to always be on the defensive whenever they are around people.

7. too busy for grooming: have you noticed that most successful ladies have poor dress sense, they don't(personally) know how to look good, their rooms and apartments are always untidy, and some are so unkempt and dirty.
this is mostly due to the fact that they focus more on work and nothing else.

I don talk plenty

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dey are afraid of dem because dey have egos
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion
Well since they gat the only thing that men can offer( money) why would she commit herself to the useless human being called a man all in the name of marriage?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
I've broken up with a fair few women because of that number 6. Some women believe they can't make mistakes - like they can never be wrong. Once i notice you are that kind of person, I don cut you off sharpally.
Who you epp? Cut off or no cut off no one gives a shit about you!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by StrongAlphMale: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:

I feel your pains.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by StrongAlphMale: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion

Check the comments, lots of guys have given you the answer you seek

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by StrongAlphMale: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Majority of Nigerian men actually don't like 'sanctimonious ' ladies, that's just the truth.

I have had better men when I was wild than when I pretend to be 'sanctimonious '. undecided

Learn to Shut up in an important thread like this. Check the comments here to see the perfect answers to the question the op asked. Lots of guys here have given the answer already and not this rubbish you wrote.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2023
anthonyuncle:
1. pride: most independent ladies feel they don't need to be loyal to any man. they feel that since they've made it, they don't need to be committed to a guy.

2. societal classification: due to their level of success, most independent ladies keep waiting and searching for guys that are sooooo made. these ladies see guys that genuinely love them. they reject these guys because are not up to their societal level of success. funny thing is that most of the sooooo made guys won't take these ladies serious.

3. societal presumption: there is a belief that a lady can never be so successful without being involved in promiscuity(either in her past or present). it is assumed that she climbed the ladder through the help of men.

4. misconception of feminism: (especially in our society). some of them claim to be feminists without understanding it fully.

5. work: to be sincere, in order to maintain their level of success, some successful independent ladies spend most of their time focusing on work and have little time for socializing.

6. insecurity: (this exist for both genders). most successful people are so suspicious about people around them. they feel that anyone coming close to them is trying to get something from them. this makes them to always be on the defensive whenever they are around people.

7. too busy for grooming: have you noticed that most successful ladies have poor dress sense, they don't(personally) know how to look good, their rooms and apartments are always untidy, and some are so unkempt and dirty.
this is mostly due to the fact that they focus more on work and nothing else.

I don talk plenty
That your number 1 is what all the broke brainless redpillers here do preach, I don't want a broke bitch, I don't want a liability who can offer me only pussy blah blah blah, but you all with your small senses refused to understand that u can't eat your cake and have it. First of all a woman wasn't created to shoulder any responsibility or whatsoever a man was created for that. A woman was created as an help mate( to support) but this generation of children in form of men want a woman that they can be splitting bills with in everything, after splitting bills with her,

U expect her to give u 100% loyalty, cook for u, do the house chores all alone, raise your kids for you, go to work, come back and still give u sex all in one body? U guys must be MAD!!! 😡 I have always said this and I will say it again, if u want an independent woman that will be splitting bills with you, be rest assured that she will have a say in whatever decision u make, she will detect in that house and u have no right whatsoever to tell her not to.

Any man that wants an independent woman should be ready to do everything 50/50 with her, simple as ABC.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by frozen70(f): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion

Men do get scared of independent women

Though just few of them are bold enough to be close to such women

Being an independent woman makes you a strong woman

But some men may fear that she may not be submissive

I think what the men should be looking out for in a woman, should be some one who will be supportive and caring

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Winterhaven(m): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Calm down before you pop a nerve over someone you give no shiit about. If you can checkmate your ego, I'm sure you'll find a guy before this year runs out.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Learn to Shut up in an important thread like this. Check the comments here to see the perfect answers to the question the op asked. Lots of guys here have given the answer already and not this rubbish you wrote.

Learn to shut up if you don't have anything worthy to say. Opinion differs based on people's experience.
Next time you wish to quote me, use your brain, its not lodged in your skull for decoration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nazgul:

Possible reasons...

1. Waywardness.

2. Egoistic.

5. Authoritative.

9. Bossy

Many broke girls still have all these you highlighted. So?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2023
Winterhaven:
Calm down before you pop a nerve over someone you give no shiit about. If you can checkmate your ego, I'm sure you'll find a guy before this year runs out.

Unfortunately, many of you still dance on Saturdays with egoistic broke women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2023
frozen70:

Men do get scared of independent women

Though just few of them are bold enough to be close to such women

Being an independent woman makes you a strong woman

But some men may fear that she may not be submissive

I think what the men should be looking out for in a woman, should be some one who will be supportive and caring

Sister, abeg make money and leave what naija men thinks.While at it earn to make even more when you're married, because na women wey get money get mouth o for marriage.

Its just few naija men that doesn't fear rich girls. Yes! Its fear and many are dealing with low self worth with women like that.Contrary to what they spill here, majority of them prefer leeches to a highly intelligent well paid independent woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2023
They don’t socialize and hard to find
You will already see any girl who is working
I am looking for one
Make small money enter my hand I will start going to bank to toast them all.
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Fahvvy: 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
LadyRosa2:

And where are those men now? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fahvvy:

And where are those men now? undecided...

They are still alive and kicking.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by frozen70(f): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Sister, abeg make money and leave what naija men thinks.While at it earn to make even more when you're married, because na women wey get money get mouth o for marriage.

Its just few naija men that doesn't fear rich girls. Yes! Its fear and many are dealing with low self worth with women like that.Contrary to what they spill here, majority of them prefer leeches to a highly intelligent well paid independent woman.

You are absolutely right

Women are making money nowadays and they are being recognized by their efforts and contributions in the family and are appreciated by men who value such women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Fahvvy: 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2023
That's the thing with women undecided...

Most of y'all don't know nada about what it means to keep a man, but yet y'all just can't shut up and allow the men to talk undecided...

The question was addressed to men, any wise woman would listen and not but.t in undecided...

But no...
Look above me and see things yourself undecided...

If those females who but.ted in were saying something sensible, it would be understandable, but they just be spilling crap undecided...

No wonder why you can't keep a man in your life long term undecided...

@OP...
I believe your questions have been answered, but if you need more insights, please feel free to mention me...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2023
frozen70:

You are absolutely right

Women are making money nowadays and they are being recognized by their efforts and contributions in the family and are appreciated by men who value such women

Of course!
The ones who are making money through sleeping around too are also cashing out, some are cashng out big.

After all, many foolish guys on here have mothers who are broke yet they spend on slay queens to ease their unending Hard-ons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Fahvvy: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
LadyRosa2:

They are still alive and kicking.

Exactly my point undecided...

It's clear that you have ABSOLUTELY no idea on how to keep a man glued to you long term, thus it will pay you better to stay quiet, listen and learn undecided....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 12:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Fahvvy:
That's the thing with women undecided...

Most of y'all don't know nada about what it means to keep a man, but yet y'all just can't shut up and allow the men to talk undecided...

The question was addressed to men, any wise woman would listen and not but.t in undecided...

But no...
Look above me and see things yourself undecided...

If those females who but.ted in were saying something sensible, it would be understandable, but they just be spilling crap undecided...

No wonder why you can't keep a man in your life long term undecided...

@OP...
I believe your questions have been answered, but if you need more insights, please feel free to mention me...

Hello!
Many questions addressed to women on here get overtaken by your silly gender in their majority MOST of the time.

Little wonder, NL is over ridden with more males than females. Always bullying them to run off this forum.

But there are few, like me who are too old on here to take shittr from several scums here, I take them to the cleaners outright!

Many of you guys open stupid threads just to spite females here, and when I have the time, I say it as it is, as long as it concerns women as well.

Na women dey take una serious for here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Fahvvy: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Hello!
Many questions addressed to women on here get overtaken by your silly gender in their majority MOST of the time.

Little wonder, NL is over ridden with more males than females. Always bullying them to run off this forum.

But there are few, like me who are too old on here to take shittr from several scums here, I take them to the cleaners outright!

Many of you guys open stupid threads just to spite females here, and when I have the time, I say it as it is, as long as it concerns women as well.

Na women dey take una serious for here.

Okay undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. / 10 Cool Reasons To Date Eroticangelina... FROM A Face Reader! / Reasons You Should Stop Shaving Your Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.