Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. (4301 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Fahvvy:

Exactly my point undecided...

It's clear that you have ABSOLUTELY no idea on how to keep a man glued to you long term, thus it will pay you better to stay quiet, listen and learn undecided....

Hey Doug! I'm so married!

The easiest thing to catch is a husband, trust me.
Na mumu dey find am difficult to catch naija guys wey full everywhere like mosquitoes.

Between naija guys and sand I don't know which is easy to get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Fahvvy: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Na mumu dey find am difficult to catch naija guys wey full everywhere like mosquitoes.

Okay undecided...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by FalseProphet1(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

They are still alive and kicking.
Why didn't they marry you?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Why didn't they marry you?

If we are practising polyandry, I for marry like 3 men.
Alas! I married one.
Naija guys fine well well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Winterhaven:
Calm down before you pop a nerve over someone you give no shiit about. If you can checkmate your ego, I'm sure you'll find a guy before this year runs out.
I already have a guy so Bleep off.
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:42am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I feel your pains.
The pains of your mother's suffering right? I understand!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by faceLAGOS: 3:16am On Feb 20, 2023
ItisWell22:
Wahala! 🥱

Hey!

Can we be friends?

I saw something unique about your profile & it attracted me to you.

It’s mystical, though.

You mind?
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by faceLAGOS: 3:20am On Feb 20, 2023
anthonyuncle:
1. pride: most independent ladies feel they don't need to be loyal to any man. they feel that since they've made it, they don't need to be committed to a guy.

2. societal classification: due to their level of success, most independent ladies keep waiting and searching for guys that are sooooo made. these ladies see guys that genuinely love them. they reject these guys because are not up to their societal level of success. funny thing is that most of the sooooo made guys won't take these ladies serious.

3. societal presumption: there is a belief that a lady can never be so successful without being involved in promiscuity(either in her past or present). it is assumed that she climbed the ladder through the help of men.

4. misconception of feminism: (especially in our society). some of them claim to be feminists without understanding it fully.

5. work: to be sincere, in order to maintain their level of success, some successful independent ladies spend most of their time focusing on work and have little time for socializing.

6. insecurity: (this exist for both genders). most successful people are so suspicious about people around them. they feel that anyone coming close to them is trying to get something from them. this makes them to always be on the defensive whenever they are around people.

7. too busy for grooming: have you noticed that most successful ladies have poor dress sense, they don't(personally) know how to look good, their rooms and apartments are always untidy, and some are so unkempt and dirty.
this is mostly due to the fact that they focus more on work and nothing else.

I don talk plenty

No7 is a turn on for me.

Rough but not dirty.

I had a girl like that back in uní, you’ll think she’s a tomboy.

She no just care; na book full her head.

Twas when we smashed that I felt her full feminine nature.

She later adjusted a little.

Preeeek is very powerful 😅

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Dshocker(m): 4:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Please explain to us why ladies who are responsible, hardworking, earns her pay, who pays her bills and not asking for urgent 2k are still single?
Open discussion

Probably, she has not made herself available...
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by 2buffagain(m): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2023
A man with options will never choose another man to date.

As a woman, your feminity is your chief asset when it comes to securing an actual relationship. But your body is your chief asset even it comes to securing constant sex.

If you don't know what feminity means, then I guess you have a topic to study. There is power in softness... lock and key.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by 2buffagain(m): 4:41am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Majority of Nigerian men actually don't like 'sanctimonious ' ladies, that's just the truth.

I have had better men when I was wild than when I pretend to be 'sanctimonious '. undecided

A focus on extremes is actually a form of fakeness. Simply be yourself and the person for you will gel with you.

Don't trap a sanctimonious guy if you know you actually suck exhaust fumes from cigarettes on the stay

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by JohnOkolo: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That your number 1 is what all the broke brainless redpillers here do preach, I don't want a broke bitch, I don't want a liability who can offer me only pussy blah blah blah, but you all with your small senses refused to understand that u can't eat your cake and have it. First of all a woman wasn't created to shoulder any responsibility or whatsoever a man was created for that. A woman was created as an help mate( to support) but this generation of children in form of men want a woman that they can be splitting bills with in everything, after splitting bills with her,

U expect her to give u 100% loyalty, cook for u, do the house chores all alone, raise your kids for you, go to work, come back and still give u sex all in one body? U guys must be MAD!!! 😡 I have always said this and I will say it again, if u want an independent woman that will be splitting bills with you, be rest assured that she will have a say in whatever decision u make, she will detect in that house and u have no right whatsoever to tell her not to.

Any man that wants an independent woman should be ready to do everything 50/50 with her, simple as ABC.

A Woman splitting bills and taking responsibility in a Family is the normal thing for any and all Men to do, except your favorite meals "SIMPS", if you can't handle shouldering responsibility you are not an adult, and please for your mental and psychological growth, understand that Women are not made to be lazy and helpers or help mates as you call them, but are created to be responsible and pay lots and lots of bills. Life should not be easy for any Woman and it has never been for any.

Stop this ranting it won't help you in anyway cause your future husband will just suffer you when he knows you detest taking part and sacrificing for your own Family.

"A Woman is not suppose to split bills my foot" unah go suffer.

Happy am leaving my baby Mama for a whole year to take care of the responsibility of her Child and for her to learn to respect herself not me, I don't care for any child who will still not be responsible and listen to his father after been spoilt and breed by all these hateful Women of our generation.

It takes a wise child to Love his/her father truly, there only love you for what you can provide, but if you are dead there will survive, So Men learn to live your life's and let Women suffer
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by koladata(m): 5:22am On Feb 20, 2023
Trust is a big deal, are they trust worthy ?!!!, if they have another man they are talking to , will they come out straight or they will reduce volume of the phone when he's call comes in. Women don't understand how men trust, that's why you see a wealthy man marrying a prostitute , because he trust her( if she says she's fucking right now , then she is). Not sister esther with nikky minaj secrets live style.

Stephen2324

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Creativity22: 5:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Please explain to us why ladies who are responsible, hardworking, earns her pay, who pays her bills and not asking for urgent 2k are still single?
Open discussion
They may have bad attitude
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Owologbo(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Most Nigeria men likes successful ladies only when they are not richer than them. grin

Its all good and they tolerate your nasty character when you are working a 50k job.

Start earning way beyond them and they begin not to tolerate you again.

This is not true.
What do one needs a woman without a good character for?
Money is not everything.
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by anthonyuncle(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
That your number 1 is what all the broke brainless redpillers here do preach, I don't want a broke bitch, I don't want a liability who can offer me only pussy blah blah blah, but you all with your small senses refused to understand that u can't eat your cake and have it. First of all a woman wasn't created to shoulder any responsibility or whatsoever a man was created for that. A woman was created as an help mate( to support) but this generation of children in form of men want a woman that they can be splitting bills with in everything, after splitting bills with her,

U expect her to give u 100% loyalty, cook for u, do the house chores all alone, raise your kids for you, go to work, come back and still give u sex all in one body? U guys must be MAD!!! 😡 I have always said this and I will say it again, if u want an independent woman that will be splitting bills with you, be rest assured that she will have a say in whatever decision u make, she will detect in that house and u have no right whatsoever to tell her not to.

Any man that wants an independent woman should be ready to do everything 50/50 with her, simple as ABC.

to be honest, one thing I've realized on nairaland is that most ladies here meet boys in real life and mistake them for men, while the guys meet girls in real life and mistake them for women.

your bittered life is yet to meet and experience a man.
let me rephrase.

you are so bittered in life because you are yet to experience love from a male folk due to the fact that all the male folks you have been encountering are boys.

how prepared are you for a man self.

is it with this your pungent psychology and mindset?

you need goko cleanser for the brains.

I love independent ladies.
I love ladies that stand up for themselves.
you are not one. you are a pussy hawker

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Truvelisback(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2023
Stephen2324:
Dear men
Open discussion
There could be several reasons. It could be she isn't ready for marriage or her behaviour is bad. Pride and arrogance could be another reason. However, ladies who have those qualities u mentioned and are still unmarried are very, very few to find. Most of them are married.
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by emmaodet: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Well since they gat the only thing that men can offer( money) why would she commit herself to the useless human being called a man all in the name of marriage?

Interesting and if a rich guy can just impregnate a lady and gives him baby, is there any reason to stick with this liability again? Don’t you think financially stable guys should avoid this same burden of a thing called marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by StrongAlphMale: 7:18am On Feb 20, 2023
Prettygirl200:
The pains of your mother's suffering right? I understand!!!

You mistake me for your ashawo mother who gave birth to a 22 abi 21years old runz girl. Such a Pity

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Hypergamy.

Doesn't matter how high and independent a woman is , she'd still want a man who earns more and is more powerful than her. Sadly, men in this pool are few and most of them already taken cheesy
So she stays alone with the hope of finding one instead of looking below her rank where she'd find lots of suitors to choose from.

This is quite the opposite for most successful men.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Delightsome2023: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2023
Nazgul:
Possible reasons...
1. Waywardness.
2. Egoistic.
3. Inability to submit to a man.
4. Too busy to waste her time on a man.
5. Authoritative.
6. Never admits to her fault and is always right.
7. Over exposure. Which can make prospective guys feel insecure.
8. Looks down on men. Most especially if she's a top earner.
9. Bossy
God bless you. You perfectly nailed it

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Owologbo:

This is not true.
What do one needs a woman without a good character for?
Money is not everything.

Why do you guys always believe that when a woman is rich, she automatically doesn't have good character?

Your leeches, do they have good character?

If they do why do you all keep complaining about broke girls with entitlement? Or is that a good character.

Look, majority of Nigerian men CAN NOT and WILL NOT stand a successful woman especially one who is way richer..

I have seen it play so many times with humble friends whose husband feels emasculated.I know one one whose husband asked her " Are you planning to be richer than me?" All because she wanted to open another branch of her business.

What nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by LadyRosa2(f): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2023
2buffagain:

A focus on extremes is actually a form of fakeness. Simply be yourself and the person for you will gel with you.

Don't trap a sanctimonious guy if you know you actually suck exhaust fumes from cigarettes on the stay

There's no such thing as trap,except you feel majority of you are foolish!

Thats why I detest sanctimonious girls who feels they can marry good men because they can say the rosary 10 times a day!
And yes! 90% of my female friends wraps igbo before they got married, many who lives abroad still light cigarette.

Guess what? One is about to get married and move to US with her husband.

SHE STILL SMOKES!

Before I got married,I have a habit,my husband complained about it. Simply told him to go 4ck himself if he can't deal! I personally took it upon myself to stop for health reasons, not because I married him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Figger(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Nazgul:

Possible reasons...

1. Waywardness.

2. Egoistic.

5. Authoritative.

9. Bossy
God bless you bro, u have said it all. When a woman is independent,she feels she doesn't need a man in her life, too much ego won't let her submit to any man.
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by ChikezieU(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Nazgul:

Possible reasons...

1. Waywardness.

2. Egoistic.

5. Authoritative.

9. Bossy

I don't think its any of the above cause their are dozens of women with the above traits and got married without much difficulty...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by henndukwe18: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2023
I lv D's tread, they are those kind of ladies that say I WILL THINK ABT IT, they are more focused on their education and career and HV little or no time for relationships unlike a normal nigerian girl who has up to 5 boyfriends, they have their money so they wouldn't want any man to give them commands, they always fall in love with broke guys who wants their money and have no feelings for them
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by narite: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

This made me laugh real hard.... Majority of the males here are just kids or have a brain equivalent to that of a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by christianjoy(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2023
dollytino4real:
Dey are afraid of dem because dey have egos
woah that's a false assumption
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Owologbo(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Why do you guys always believe that when a woman is rich, she automatically doesn't have good character?

Your leeches, do they have good character?

If they do why do you all keep complaining about broke girls with entitlement? Or is that a good character.

Look, majority of Nigerian men CAN NOT and WILL NOT stand a successful woman especially one who is way richer..

I have seen it play so many times with humble friends whose husband feels emasculated.I know one one whose husband asked her " Are you planning to be richer than me?" All because she wanted to open another branch of her business.

What nonsense!

Is Okonjo Iweala, Allison Maduekwe not married?
If you like be bossy to your boyfriend because you are richer than him; it will only end in BF and GF.
The most important thing man needs in his home is peace and loyalty, if you don't have these two, your money will not take you far.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Streetmovement(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Life is so simple and easy, only if people know how to navigate their way through it.

Most things wouldn't even be at the back of our mind because we're too busy making life simple and easy.

But I guess this doesn't apply to some people.

We are all victims of circumstance.

At the end only common sense will help us walk the right path

This applies to everything

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You mistake me for your ashawo mother who gave birth to a 22 abi 21years old runz girl. Such a Pity
sever pains 😁
Re: Dear Men Please Explain To Us Why Ladies Who Are Responsible, Hardworking. by Prettygirl200(f): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
emmaodet:

Interesting and if a rich guy can just impregnate a lady and gives him baby, is there any reason to stick with this liability again? Don’t you think financially stable guys should avoid this same burden of a thing called marriage?
trash, if i eventually make my own money men will become nothing to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Left Me Because Of My Size? / He Is My Best Friend, He Is In Love With Me (but I Am In A Relationship) / Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.