Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday (19298 Views)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Shedrack777: 4:36am On Feb 20, 2023
na like this wey buhari take address super eagles wew them lose. are you seeing what i'm seeing?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Babalawoniger: 4:36am On Feb 20, 2023
What a confused President!
Picking a fight with your master without a clear cut strategy is just too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by lytech1(m): 4:37am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't think Buhari has a candidate in this election, not even Atiku Abubukar.

I think what Buhari wants to do is to create a level playing field for all the contestants so that whoever emerges the winner will be the person most Nigerians want.

This, fellow Nigerians, is commendable! The only people who feel otherwise are those who feel entitled to the presidency as if it's their birthright.
On this ground,peter obi will emerge.

Coz he is the choosing one
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Yemiwonder(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2023
Let's see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Trapnews: 4:39am On Feb 20, 2023
grin
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Herkim(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Thanks Mr President

This is what we need , sensitization of people

We need to know whether you are fully aware that Nigerians are suffering unjustly because of obnoxious policy somersault.

We are still watching how the event will unfold itself.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by TruthsFM: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2023
No doubt Atiku Abubakar wins this week Saturday presidential poll. Congratulations sir, congratulations to Pdp in advance. Atiku Abubakar the unifier is a goal

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Skty: 5:09am On Feb 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
The Buhari's/CBN currency swap policy has made my dad switch support from Obi to Tinubu. When I called today, he was telling me how the country is something else, people using naira to buy naira and the general abysmal state of things. He thinks the president is clandestinely against Tinubu for Atiku's victory. He used to be a staunch Obi supporter.

Everything una must put Obi name
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by bigdammyj: 5:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Seen.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Olaolar(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Let try and vote for new party this time around..those broom and umbreleder grin should be kept aside
My fellow nigerians. Choose wisely!
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by 99persait(m): 5:17am On Feb 20, 2023
Get outa here .wicked soul
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Juanmike(m): 5:18am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria
You should be worried
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by gbagyiza: 5:27am On Feb 20, 2023
tommykiwi:
Buhari is still speaking from two angles.

I believe he was forced to make this broadcast to please some people. ( Urchins)

I am disappointed in him. Why will the whole president be forced to say what he intended not to say? A good president should take control n charge of his government.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Fibonacci88: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2023
solochris:

Ahh, be civilised for once abeg. Some of you cross the lines honestly. Don't bring curses to yourself o
Stop quoting the attention seeking idiot. He was abandoned at birth that's why he can't make a sentence without mentioning ppls parents. These are the set of ppl recruited to promote a sick president on nairaland.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Fibonacci88: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2023
TheChameleon:

LOL> Igbo boys shamelessly licking Fulani yansh.

Later you guys will cry when Asari calls una Ijaw Slaves or 4th Class citizens grin grin grin

Tinubu will be President, we will be here to collect your tears....for years. See my rhymes grin grin grin
Mumu ur tribal card is not working. I be confirm Anang man based in calabar. Ur Oga Garfield1 know me. Play another card this one no work. Oloshi
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Immanuel3(m): 5:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
The Buhari's/CBN currency swap policy has made my dad switch support from Obi to Tinubu. When I called today, he was telling me how the country is something else, people using naira to buy naira and the general abysmal state of things. He thinks the president is clandestinely against Tinubu for Atiku's victory. He used to be a staunch Obi supporter.
Your dad is a smart man, be like your dad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by daseento(m): 5:50am On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:
Two faced demon... You want people to vote for your party yet you're hellbent on implementing a policy that is putting the same people through untold hardship.

Majority of your party members have denounced the policy but the olumo rock in your ear and your heart of steel will not make you see reason because you're more focused on pushing through your ethnic agenda embellished in a mantra of ensuring free and fair election.

The same mumu you did not think it wise to do this kind of policy in 2019 when you were on the ballot.

The mugus singing your praises now for sticking to this senseless policy keep blaming the masses for not utilising the three months window they had to return their old currency. But this group of mugus failed to realise that the greatest mugu of them all Emiefele did not print up to 20% of the currency he was asking Nigerians to withdraw from circulation, and while Nigerians were depositing the old currency within the stipulated time, banks were still actively paying out old currency to the people via ATMs and other channels up until third week of January, thus making it inevitable that the old currency notes will continue to be in circulation.

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had since independence. A true two faced demon.

I love your TEARS!
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by deyplay: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
stop using your dad's name in vain
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by kcnwaigbo: 5:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
Story for the gods
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Diligence: 5:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari: Master Strategist, will hand over to Mr Peter Obi and his 'son' Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed.

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
VoteAPCOut
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by patrickcollins: 5:55am On Feb 20, 2023
EKONGKING:
But Obedients are saying saint OBI is the best thing to Nigeria

Jubril aka buhari suddenly became Obedient due to his cash policies,now he will get abuses left right center . grin grin grin cheesy
There is no abuses, this is the voice of an unstable vision less leader, his 7 years plus tenure brought hardship and hunger to the country
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Babastrong(m): 5:59am On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Fibonacci88 post=121059089] Buhari be like rat wey dey chop ur leg and blow u breeze at the same time. [ You think everybody will be like your father (betrayer)]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by gigabyte13: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2023
To slap this man just dey do me
Gbish Gbish

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by moodyguy: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2023
solochris:
Just look at how he described Tinubu and his support for him in just one line of statement. This is to tell u that all na to fulfill all righteousness. Buhari is not with Tinubu atall.
BUHARI maybe supporting Tinubu but he genuinely wants a free and fair election devoid of buying of votes.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by justmi1: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't think Buhari has a candidate in this election, not even Atiku Abubukar.

I think what Buhari wants to do is to create a level playing field for all the contestants so that whoever emerges the winner will be the person most Nigerians want.

This, fellow Nigerians, is commendable! The only people who think otherwise are those who feel entitled to the presidency as if it's their birthright: Emilokan master and his urchins. cheesy
Buhari contested 4 times for presidency before he won with the help of emilokan and now wants atiuku to succeed him.Tinubu is contesting for the first time. Who thinks more of the presidency as his birth right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Jostoman: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Madridstar:
This man grin
i already know who i will vote for
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Jostoman: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2023
We have made up our mind to vote out the hunger and hardship party called Apc.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by TheChameleon: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Fibonacci88 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Mumu ur tribal card is not working. I be confirm Anang man based in calabar. Ur Oga Garfield1 know me. Play another card this one no work. Oloshi

Get back on your knees and lick that fulani yansh. grin

Slaves don't have the right to talk back to their masters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by justmi1: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2023
moodyguy:
BUHARI maybe supporting Tinubu but he genuinely wants a free and fair election devoid of buying of votes.
same vote buying that was used to get him into power twice, he should have thought of this policy in 2019 when he ran against atiku. Can't you guys see they want to retain power in the North, a more devilish act to cause chaos in the country. Obi is a better candidate from the South but sadly he lacks the structure and capacity to win yet.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by itsRhamzy: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2023
lytech1:

On this ground,peter obi will emerge.

Coz he is the choosing one
you guys should stop flooding everywhere with Obi noise already abeg cos he's going nowhere in the 2023 elections. You'll get a reality check on Saturday. Just calm down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by LZAA: 6:16am On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:
Two faced demon... You want people to vote for your party yet you're hellbent on implementing a policy that is putting the same people through untold hardship.

Majority of your party members have denounced the policy but the olumo rock in your ear and your heart of steel will not make you see reason because you're more focused on pushing through your ethnic agenda embellished in a mantra of ensuring free and fair election.

The same mumu you did not think it wise to do this kind of policy in 2019 when you were on the ballot.

The mugus singing your praises now for sticking to this senseless policy keep blaming the masses for not utilising the three months window they had to return their old currency. But this group of mugus failed to realise that the greatest mugu of them all Emiefele did not print up to 20% of the currency he was asking Nigerians to withdraw from circulation, and while Nigerians were depositing the old currency within the stipulated time, banks were still actively paying out old currency to the people via ATMs and other channels up until third week of January, thus making it inevitable that the old currency notes will continue to be in circulation.

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had since independence. A true two faced demon.
He's the worst but if you think he's backing tinubu you are on a loooong thing grin grin grin
This is classic power play with a touch of poker face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Jersey To Return $8.9m Looted Under Jonathan To Nigeria / Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today / Sanwo-olu Signs Bills Establishing Additional Two Universities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.