Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday (19292 Views)

Full Text Of President Muhammadu Buhari's National Address / Watch President Buhari's National Address Live / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by LZAA: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2023
justmi1:
same vote buying that was used to get him into power twice, he should have thought of this policy in 2019 when he ran against atiku. Can't you guys see they want to retain power in the North, a more devilish act to cause chaos in the country. Obi is a better candidate from the South but sadly he lacks the structure and capacity to win yet.
Which north grin
Nobody is voting for atiku
Tinubu don lose this election
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2023
poncedeleon:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758312778986042&set=a.413864133430910&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

This man knows exactly what he is doing. This reminds me of that face he made during APC primaries when everyone kept stepping down for BAT. It was a face of we shall see and now we are seeing things.

Well! We just have 2 weeks to go and all will be well. My fear is that we, the masses, should not do something stupid that will give the military an opportunity to come back to power. Except it is one with the balls of Jerry Rawlings (RIP).

We do not pray for interim govt too. We just want a better country.

That is all.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by BluntCrazeMan: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2023
poncedeleon:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=758312778986042&set=a.413864133430910&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03
“... God willing, there will be light at the end of the tunnel. ...”

HE IS STILL GUESSING..
HE IS NOT EVEN SURE OF THE APPROPRIATE MEASURES THEY WERE ABOUT EMBARK UPON.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by tunapawizzy: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2023
tommykiwi:
Buhari is still speaking from two angles.

I believe he was force to make this broadcast to please some people.( Urchins)
His party people have been saying he isnt supporting their candidate. The man made the broadcast so that when he starts putting the final nail on the coffin from monday/tuesday, they wot say he isnt supporting their party candidate..
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Pacyrus(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
The Buhari's/CBN currency swap policy has made my dad switch support from Obi to Tinubu. When I called today, he was telling me how the country is something else, people using naira to buy naira and the general abysmal state of things. He thinks the president is clandestinely against Tinubu for Atiku's victory. He used to be a staunch Obi supporter.

Your father will regret his actions, sooner than later. Talk sense into him now err it might be too late.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by letitrainnow(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Where does he stands now ...
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Menclothing: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2023
This time last year buhari is sharing trader money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by chukwuibuipob: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Lionstep:
Yarimo will start crying 😭 from next week
yarimo is up here already observing.Obi and Pigs will CRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Shemadex(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Lionstep:
Yerimo will start crying 😭 from next week
they ll start with Nigeria is a Zoo
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by jaytee01(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2023
Racoon:
The unexpected killer broadcast. APC has never been the same and will never be after that address though never different from the ones before it.

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by chimeremodlyn: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2023
poncedeleon:

Judging by your total failure as a president. you don't have the integrity to tell us who you think will make a good president, because you yourself, are not one. You failed and you failed woefully after so many of us believed in you. For now, Just leave Aso villa and await Gods Judgment on your matter. Leave us Nigerians to vote our choice- that, you cant influence, if you have any integrity left. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by moodyguy: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2023
justmi1:
same vote buying that was used to get him into power twice, he should have thought of this policy in 2019 when he ran against atiku. Can't you guys see they want to retain power in the North, a more devilish act to cause chaos in the country. Obi is a better candidate from the South but sadly he lacks the structure and capacity to win yet.
I dont get you....... so what is the connection btw the Naira design policy and TINUBUs victorY/ letting the North retain power.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Xion20: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Obidatti! There are no other contestants.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by olarent: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2023
Not only 2face,demon in human being.I work in bank I saw the new note in late january how do you want people to cope and worst was 20% was printed.
LandMann:
Two faced demon... You want people to vote for your party yet you're hellbent on implementing a policy that is putting the same people through untold hardship.

Majority of your party members have denounced the policy but the olumo rock in your ear and your heart of steel will not make you see reason because you're more focused on pushing through your ethnic agenda embellished in a mantra of ensuring free and fair election.

The same mumu you did not think it wise to do this kind of policy in 2019 when you were on the ballot.

The mugus singing your praises now for sticking to this senseless policy keep blaming the masses for not utilising the three months window they had to return their old currency. But this group of mugus failed to realise that the greatest mugu of them all Emiefele did not print up to 20% of the currency he was asking Nigerians to withdraw from circulation, and while Nigerians were depositing the old currency within the stipulated time, banks were still actively paying out old currency to the people via ATMs and other channels up until third week of January, thus making it inevitable that the old currency notes will continue to be in circulation.

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had since independence. A true two faced demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Chetas81(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Lionstep:
Yerimo will start crying 😭 from next week
dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by chimeremodlyn: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:
Two faced demon... You want people to vote for your party yet you're hellbent on implementing a policy that is putting the same people through untold hardship.

Majority of your party members have denounced the policy but the olumo rock in your ear and your heart of steel will not make you see reason because you're more focused on pushing through your ethnic agenda embellished in a mantra of ensuring free and fair election.

The same mumu you did not think it wise to do this kind of policy in 2019 when you were on the ballot.

The mugus singing your praises now for sticking to this senseless policy keep blaming the masses for not utilising the three months window they had to return their old currency. But this group of mugus failed to realise that the greatest mugu of them all Emiefele did not print up to 20% of the currency he was asking Nigerians to withdraw from circulation, and while Nigerians were depositing the old currency within the stipulated time, banks were still actively paying out old currency to the people via ATMs and other channels up until third week of January, thus making it inevitable that the old currency notes will continue to be in circulation.

Buhari is the worst president Nigeria has ever had since independence. A true two faced demon.

You are very correct with your last sentence and i understand your concerns about the currency swap because we're all going through a lot because of it, But God forbid that the best person to become our president should be a packaged drug lord and an unrepentant terrorist. Haven't we seen enough problems with the boko haram group that buhari infested our land with. No, we as Nigerians deserve better than that old senile man who can barely remember his own name, yet you people want to package him to us as president just because you guys think he is a political guru and a based on ethnical bigotry. This is unacceptable- Nigerians deserve better. Do we need anyone to tell us that Tinubu has worn out his relevance?. What has he really done for you guys? Mehn, i am not understanding this
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Tflex01: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:

God bless you, bless your parents, bless your seeds.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Tflex01: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2023
Schrodinger2:
The Buhari's/CBN currency swap policy has made my dad switch support from Obi to Tinubu. When I called today, he was telling me how the country is something else, people using naira to buy naira and the general abysmal state of things. He thinks the president is clandestinely against Tinubu for Atiku's victory. He used to be a staunch Obi supporter.

There are many people like your Dad especially in SW. My cousin is one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Pearl1910: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2023
LandMann:

Ignorant and naive talk.
CBN is giving all Banks between 200 to 400million each daily. Pls ask the banks why they aren't circulating these monies but rather keeping them and stockpiling for the same politicians and big men that the govt is trying to rid of the cash in their possession. Ask any sincere bank staff, especially the ones working in HQ. Their banks gives all of them as much as 20k cash daily, what are they using 20k cash to do everyday? So before the money reaches ATMs it is a paltry sum or nothing. The system and the process is the problem, not the policy.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Tflex01: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Menclothing:
This time last year buhari is sharing trader money

In 2019....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Omotosho1090905(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2023
So this naira redesign na campaign strategy no wahala make i sha keep my last 53,000 old notes till after election I’m sure whoever wins will keep its eligibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by PStacks(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2023
Buhari is a tactical Genius..

Reminds me of that Rat wey go dey Bite you at the same time dey blow u breeze..

Buhari is showing Tinubu his Left Hand but dazzing him slap with the Right Hand confusing Tinubu every Single Day by Day

It is well oo
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Barbushe: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Lemi tell una the legit.........
Northerners wise pass our southerners counterpart because there is alway a form of leadership, especially the core NORTH.
As i am writting now, Malam Nasir ELRUFA'I is fighting for us. We believe in him. We pray for him. He never ever been defeated. We trust our ApC governor that they can be able to protect and shield us from bad policies of CBN under Godwin Emefiele watch.
Anyway, We don't believe in banking system because we don't accept INTEREST. The interest is HARAM (unlawful) according to ISLAM. We still have some millions of
old #200, #500, #1000 in the north. Those old money are enough for us to continue with our daily basis. We use our money, so no need to destroy our property in the name of
protest. Our Governors love us. They said that we have nothing to worry about the fate of our hard earning moneys.
Here in the north, we are waiting for a directive from our IMAMS. Whoever our Imams tell us to vote, na im we go vote,
but don't forget that our Imams here in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Gombe, Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi, Sokoto e.t.c, had already asked us to vote in favour of Bola Ahmed Tinubu/ Shettima ticket. Las las, we prefer Elrufa'i to Buhari. If you know, you know......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by justmi1: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2023
moodyguy:
I dont get you....... so what is the connection btw the Naira design policy and TINUBUs victorY/ letting the North retain power.
the main contenders in the election is atiku and tinubu. If buhari's die minutes policy affects his party and inevitably its presidential candidate tinubu, that gives an advantage to atiku. Do you get now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by neyop85(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2023
Madridstar:
Happy election week. To all obident we have put up a great fight, the fight is between light and darkness. We want a new Nigeria but some urchins said no, they want to continue with the old ways, where politicians enrich themselves and their families. We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket, we say no to a desperate man who wants to be a president by fire by force. We want a new Nigeria. Let's go out and vote this Saturday to for a new Nigeria. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Next time, address your post to all Igbos. All Obidients are Igbos fighting for power and fighting against perceived oppression of the Igbo race. It's a good fight but not in Nigeria of today will an Igbo become the president. Maybe in 30 years when the issue of Biafra is total forgotten. But it will never be forgotten because after the impending loss of Obi, Biafra agitation will start again. Confused people!
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Peterpanny: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria
how can this element be the president

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria

jonsers

buhari is upholding democracy not selling it to any criminal.
Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2023
SmartPolician:
I don't think Buhari has a candidate in this election, not even Atiku Abubukar. I think what Buhari wants to do is to create a level playing field for all the contestants so that whoever emerges the winner will be the person most Nigerians want.

This, fellow Nigerians, is commendable! The only people who think otherwise are those who feel entitled to the presidency as if it's their birthright: Emilokan master and his urchins. cheesy

I had to quote you because you are truely Smart grin. Buhari from his body language showed he is only creating level playfield, He is actually supporting Tinubu as a party man just that he will never use the state structure to help me. They felt he could have assisted him with state machinery but the man principle won't have any of that and he also doesn't want money to be used in inducing electorates. I think because of "electoral fraud" he felt he suffered during his years of trying to contest he has resolved if this is the only thing he will do as president he is fulfilled. Let everyone go to the field and struggle it out but the irony is his party has no chance and that is just the reality, even if they eventually have money to share.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Buhari's National Address On Sunday by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Baba sef de laugh when he was mentioning Tinubu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy He made the speech under duress cheesy cheesy cheesy

poncedeleon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Osinbajo, Saraki And Ekweremadu At Alex Ekwueme's Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.