Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. (9225 Views)

I Sucked A Girl Pusey Now I’m Having Stomach Pain’s Please Help / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Flettyboy: 12:55am On Feb 20, 2023
Good day, pls i’m new here and I need serious advise on what to do.
N.B: This is not in anyway a promotional post.
A couple of weeks ago, I was surfing my Snapchat when I came across a post from a guy. It was actually a screenshot of a hook up site, the name is RunsGram, I don’t know if anyone would be familiar with it.
Curiously, I did a quick google search on the website name and google brought it out.
On the site, there are lots of hook up girls there and most of them are in Lagos.
I started checking the girls out as I was liking what my eyes was seeing.
Now I came across this lady, I will withhold her name for privacy sake. She was dark and quite slim and in her late 20s.
Her picture caught my attention coz she was so beautiful and endowed. For descriptive personification, she shares same physique traits with Nnengi of BBN.
I decided to contact her for a weekend company as it was Thursday.
We spoke about price and She agreed to come.
So, 3 days later, I buzz her up to remind her of our schedule which she confirmed to make it to my place during that day’s evening.
On getting to my place, she was calm and not so outspoken as a person. I am also a very calm person in nature. I made her feel comfortable around me coz I noticed she was tensed.
So I quietly asked her if it’s okay for us now to go to the other room which she said “it’s fine”.
Omo, this girl has the sweetest scent I’ve ever perceived on a lady.
To top that, she is clean and mild. I asked her if she has any boyfriend which she said no - she maybe lying o but at least she said no
We spent almost 2 hours talking and chit chatting. Then she told me how she liked me coz I was different from most of the guys she had met before me. We both laughed that off.
This very state of our connection was what led me into asking her some very personal things like if she’s got a boyfriend, how she’s coping with life with her choice of profession etc.
What she told me was quite touching. At first I didn’t believe it, but she backed up all her hardship claims with real proofs. I won’t go into most of the details but one of the most amusing thing she told me about was that she’s raising funds for her daughter’s dialysis operation.
Normally when we all ask hook up girls why they’re doing it, they all tend to come up with numerous excuses, but this very person I met was indifferently different.
To cut the story short I told her I wish I could help, I purposely said this so she wouldn’t think she’s seen a cash cow in case she’s looking for one. I dunno!
Going on while, she was expecting me to start what so e came to do but I just couldn’t. I didn’t touch her. I paid her in full. So she left the next morning.
Five days later, we had gotten a bit close, yunno, we necessarily don’t need to condemn and isolate people for whatever Choice of profession they choose. So we talk quite often and some times text.
So Few days ago, she called and asked for a little help, she said she needed 100k to push the total accumulated amount of their initial health bill of the said operation to about 60% so they can commence the operation. I thought to myself “is this playing?” But one thing was telling me not to doubt her coz I can afford to dash out 20X that amount.
I told her no problem and I asked for her account. She sent it and I immediately sent her the 100k. I told her not to bother thanking me.
So last Wednesday, she called to thank me and that she would like to invite me over so her daughter can say thank you which I agreed to go.
On getting there, I met her and her Ill daughter. She was really really going through some serious health issues.
I was touched.
I remembered when she told me if she will get out of this issues, She will stop doing runs.
I left her after a while to see the doctor and enquire about some things. The doctor said she has paid almost 1.4 in about 13 weeks coz they said the process accrues cost every week. Omo I was so speechless. I asked about the remaining fees and they said the girl has about 5 more weeks coz there were some weeks that were missed for the procedures. I offered to pay up the remaining part.
The doctor told the lady about it. She cried, but I told her its all fine.
After that day, we’ve grown even more closer, she sometimes ask me to come to her place in ikate after I close at work and sometimes she would ask to pay me a courtesy visit.
Now after all these, it seems I can’t get this lady out of my head. Like I am in love. She’s really beautiful with good humor but I am still lost on what to do with this feeling. I don’t know why.
I really need advice on what to do.
Should I just help and shut out the feeling and go on with my life? Or can I follow this feeling?
Please help a brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Prechgold1180(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2023
Bro before the simp calling nairalanders come online
I would tell u my own take on this
Bro if she is good then go for her
You can change her since she is willing to change

Life is deep
Don’t allow poor nairalanders tell u what to do
Majority of them wake up every morning with nothing to eat only to log in with their borrowed 50 mb from mtn get into Nairaland and start dishing out insult calling people simps online

Bro go for your heart
Find out about the circumstances that led to the birth of that child ask about the father

Get first hand information about everything if its all good den go for her

Nothing left in the street after all
Naija girls are all excourts Only few has less than 10 body count

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Jashub: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Forget the advice from the person above; it's just delusional talk from a simp or wayward female with very deluded expectations .

But as man,there are two things you should never do when you meet a woman who's into hookups and has a kid .

1. Fall in love

2 . Believe you can get her through your financial statusundecided

Now before you call me a Redpiller , try and see things from a realistic perspective and answer the following questions :

1. She has a daughter on dialysis , and that stuff doesn't come cheap because it's actually related to kidney failure and some other complications. So are you prepared for future expenses on a child that is not yours?

2. Have you bothered asking her the whereabouts of the child's father and how she got separated from him...?

3. You say you love this woman , but can you live with the thought that she's carrying a massive body-count that's probably over 20 men?

If you can get answers to these questions and you're truly satisfied with the answers,then go ahead and date her.

But I'll tell you one thing: 95% of men won't step near her because there's absolutely no benefit to being with her other than pussy .

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by samwash(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2023
Bros

8 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Flettyboy: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Life is deep
Majority of them wake up every morning with nothing to eat only to log in with their borrowed 50 mb from mtn get into Nairaland and start dishing out insult calling people simps online

Bro go for your heart
Find out about the circumstances that led to the birth of that child ask about the father

Thanks so much. This will go a long way in helping me make the right decision. It’s been a tough one. My heart and my brain are at loggerheads. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Flettyboy: 1:51am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
Forget the advice from the person above; it's just delusional talk from a simp or wayward female with very deluded expectations.

But as man,there are two things you should never do when you meet a woman who's into hookups and has a kid .

1. Fall in love

Now before you call me a Redpiller , try and see this things from realistic perspective and answer the following questions :

1. She has a daughter on dialysis , and that stuff doesn't come cheap because it's actually related to the kidney failure and some other complications. So are you prepared for future expenses on a child that is not yours?

2. Have you bothered to asking her the whereabouts of the child's father and how she got separated from him...?

3. You say you love this woman , but can you live with the thought that she carrying a massive body-count that's probably over 20 men?

If you can get answers to these questions and you're truly satisfied with the answers,then go ahead and date her.

But I'll tell you one thing: 95% of men won't step near her because there's no benefit to being with her other than pussy .

About the body count, I can make do with that, reason I’d because even the ones that aren’t into hook ups could be worse at times.

As for the child’s father’s whereabouts, the only information she has on that was that he left Nigeria for Ghana, and the child was conceived during her secondary school days - unprotected sex from two naive persons.

But on the dialysis, that’s the main reason why I’m so lost. The doctor said it’s treatable. And management is much efficient. But I don’t know how true this is.
I don’t know love could be so powerful this much that it’s hook-winding my mind right now.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Jashub: 2:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Flettyboy:

About the body count, I can make do with that, reason I’d because even the ones that aren’t into hook ups could be worse at times.

As for the child’s father’s whereabouts, the only information she has on that was that he left Nigeria for Ghana, and the child was conceived during her secondary school days - unprotected sex from two naive persons.

But on the dialysis, that’s the main reason why I’m so lost. The doctor said it’s treatable. And management is much efficient. But I don’t know how true this is.
I don’t know love could be so powerful this much that it’s hook-winding my mind right now.
I don't think you're in love ; I just think you've met a beautiful girl who's willing to give you good pùssy in exchange for filling a certain emptiness inside you. But think deeply about your decision. Cheers

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by HONNESSTY(m): 2:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Life is deep

Bro go for your heart

nice piece of advice
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by HONNESSTY(m): 2:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
Forget the advice from the person above; it's just delusional talk from a simp or wayward female with very deluded expectations .

1. Fall in love

Now before you call me a Redpiller , try and see things from a realistic perspective and answer the following questions :

1. She has a daughter on dialysis , and that stuff doesn't come cheap because it's actually related to kidney failure and some other complications. So are you prepared for future expenses on a child that is not yours?

2. Have you bothered to asking her the whereabouts of the child's father and how she got separated from him...?

3. You say you love this woman , but can you live with the thought that she carrying a massive body-count that's probably over 20 men?

But I'll tell you one thing: 95% of men won't step near her because there's absolutely no benefit to being with her other than pussy .

wow nice one

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by FreeIgboho: 2:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
I don't think you're in love ; I just think you've met a beautiful girl who's willing to give you good pùssy in exchange for filling a certain emptiness inside you. But think deeply about your decision. Cheers

And who are you to tell another person what he feels? You know better than him if he is in love?
OP, romantic love is a delicious feeling you should thoroughly enjoy however way it sneaks into your life. But that’s different from actually marrying the lady. Here’s what you should do: pay her child’s medical expenses - you’ll actually get more than you give doing this, in many ways. You are lucky to find someone like that you can help, plus love. That combination can work miracles for you. As for commitment, you have to get to know the lady better, plus make sure you are not too much of a jealous type. Bottom line: while enjoying your love and generosity for the lady keep an ESCAPE HATCH in case things turn out not to be what you thought!

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Alcatel17: 2:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Flettyboy:

Bro dat aint love dat u feeling...u r feeling lust!....after eating her cookie like 5 tyms den ur body go calm down.....my advice is just keep her as a good friend of urs shikena...

5 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Urheadmaster(m): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2023
I just scrolled through the runsgram and what i was seeing i can't imagine someone will meet and fall in love with a lady from the sight

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by faceLAGOS: 3:43am On Feb 20, 2023
Choi!

I weak like old mama bress.

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Dshocker(m): 3:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Flettyboy:
A couple of weeks ago, I was surfing my Snapchat when I came across a post from a guy. It was actually a screenshot of a hook up site, the name is RunsGram, I don’t know if anyone would be familiar with it.
Curiously, I did a quick google search on the website name and google brought it out.
On the site, there are lots of hook up girls there and most of them are in Lagos.
Now I came across this lady, I will withhold her name for privacy sake. She was dark and quite slim and in her late 20s.
Her picture caught my attention coz she was so beautiful and endowed. For descriptive personification, she shares same physique traits with Nnengi of BBN.
So, 3 days later, I buzz her up to remind her of our schedule which she confirmed to make it to my place during that day’s evening.
On getting to my place, she was calm and not so outspoken as a person. I am also a very calm person in nature. I made her feel comfortable around me coz I noticed she was tensed.
So I quietly asked her if it’s okay for us now to go to the other room which she said “it’s fine”.
To top that, she is clean and mild. I asked her if she has any boyfriend which she said no - she maybe lying o but at least she said no
We spent almost 2 hours talking and chit chatting. Then she told me how she liked me coz I was different from most of the guys she had met before me. We both laughed that off.
This very state of our connection was what led me into asking her some very personal things like if she’s got a boyfriend, how she’s coping with life with her choice of profession etc.
What she told me was quite touching. At first I didn’t believe it, but she backed up all her hardship claims with real proofs. I won’t go into most of the details but one of the most amusing thing she told me about was that she’s raising funds for her daughter’s dialysis operation.
Normally when we all ask hook up girls why they’re doing it, they all tend to come up with numerous excuses, but this very person I met was indifferently different.
To cut the story short I told her I wish I could help, I purposely said this so she wouldn’t think she’s seen a cash cow in case she’s looking for one. I dunno!
Going on while, she was expecting me to start what so e came to do but I just couldn’t. I didn’t touch her. I paid her in full. So she left the next morning.
Five days later, we had gotten a bit close, yunno, we necessarily don’t need to condemn and isolate people for whatever Choice of profession they choose. So we talk quite often and some times text.
So Few days ago, she called and asked for a little help, she said she needed 100k to push the total accumulated amount of their initial health bill of the said operation to about 60% so they can commence the operation. I thought to myself “is this playing?” But one thing was telling me not to doubt her coz I can afford to dash out 20X that amount.
I told her no problem and I asked for her account. She sent it and I immediately sent her the 100k. I told her not to bother thanking me.
So last Wednesday, she called to thank me and that she would like to invite me over so her daughter can say thank you which I agreed to go.
On getting there, I met her and her Ill daughter. She was really really going through some serious health issues.
I was touched.
I remembered when she told me if she will get out of this issues, She will stop doing runs.
I left her after a while to see the doctor and enquire about some things. The doctor said she has paid almost 1.4 in about 13 weeks coz they said the process accrues cost every week. Omo I was so speechless. I asked about the remaining fees and they said the girl has about 5 more weeks coz there were some weeks that were missed for the procedures. I offered to pay up the remaining part.
After that day, we’ve grown even more closer, she sometimes ask me to come to her place in ikate after I close at work and sometimes she would ask to pay me a courtesy visit.
Now after all these, it seems I can’t get this lady out of my head. Like I am in love. She’s really beautiful with good humor but I am still lost on what to do with this feeling. I don’t know why.
Should I just help and shut out the feeling and go on with my life? Or can I follow this feeling?
Please help a brother.

This one Ashawo came to your house the first time, e get as e be oooooO.... Abeg make we try dey lie with fear of God.

Men can lie!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Maysdevices(f): 4:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:
Yep. Hilarious.

Also, it could all be planned. I knew girls in UNIBEN that could fake all of this from the doc to the kid perfectly once they’ve seen that you are gullible enough to fall.

11 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by chatinent: 4:21am On Feb 20, 2023
A wrong way to advertise your site.

12 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Flettyboy:

This is not love it’s just self pity and it’s too bad to marry someone out of pity because you will live to regret it. As of the body count it will mean nothing to you know but as times goes on you will start feeling it especially if you start having little issues with her . Believe me one day out of curiosity you will ask her how many men she have slept with which she will lie about it and you will believe her.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Smartguyboy(m): 4:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Maysdevices:
Yep. Hilarious.

Also, it could all be planned. I knew girls in UNIBEN that could fake all of this from the doc to the kid perfectly once they’ve seen that you are gullible enough to fall.
Exactly what this movie was all about “sharper”
a professional player who makes a living by cheating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by tcwanyanwu(m): 4:58am On Feb 20, 2023
Don't suppress the feeling brother. You're in love with her. Build on it
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Babamide(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Funny how men always need to be a night in shining armour trying to save a damsel in distress.
Every single olosho has a sob story to tell you. You just have to be calm and relatable.
If you feel it is love, then give it time to build. I promise you can't last more than a year

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Lolachef(f): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2023
And hope u won't use this against her in the future?

Because nigerian men lack sense and can't control their emotions.

Make u no dey remind her how and where u picked or met her in future.
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Life is deep

Bro go for your heart

My man. I love the way you bashed those silly boys and kidmen on this forum.

One love man.. No homo
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Flettyboy:

There are rules in everything in life.
That man told you some.
Never fall in love with a hkp geh.
Do what took you there and leave asap.
U can as well offer your help and move on.
But you see that falling in love.
Hmmmmmmmmm.
Wrong decision.

7 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by michlins(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Oga there's nothing wrong with falling in love with someone irrespective of their occupation.

But be sure you can answer whatever questions people might ask you about her and be able to stand firm.

Be mindful that your friends and family might have been with her in the course of her raising the needed funds.

In all honesty,it will be a very difficult journey for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Nicepoker(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2023
You are going down the wrong path boy.
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Dzzzz: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Bro all I can say to you is to keep doing what your doing..it may be right and it may be wrong..All you have to do is don’t show your always available to help and limit those things you do all be cause she has nice physique and good scent..No Be scent matter be this..You said she does runs so don’t think you the only one..Take it step by step and don’t run like usain bolt cause Na so you go take run dey cry..
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by iamola30: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2023
U b mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2023
She has a good reason for going into prostitition. And you saw the sick child with your eyes. There’s no 9 to 5 job she’s qualified for that could clear that child’s bill.
But it’s your choice.

You can also loyalty-test her.

Flettyboy:
I was touched.
Please help a brother.
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Nbote(m): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Oga take style com advertise hookup site for una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by davidadenrele: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2023
My Brotherly,

My late mum once said you find love where you least expected, follow your heart at the same I concur that you should enquire more of the whereabout of her girl father.

Going forward sit her down tell how you feel about her genuinely, if she's yours she will open her heart to you, however if she said yes to your proposal open your eyes and be on the look out old habit the say die hard, some things require prayers go with your heart this could be how God design it for you to find your missing rib.

All the best.

Flettyboy:

Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Flettyboy: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Jashub:

She’s beautiful, no doubt!
But there isn’t any void within me to fill.
Honestly, this isn’t something I usually feel. Me going to the site was because of how the original poster on Snapchat captioned it. Tho I don’t have a girlfriend but oh yeah, i do have some females friends of which we aren’t dating but consensually having intimacy.
And what’s more, I’ve met quite handful amount of pretty girls who are into runs and stuffs like that, but I have never had this kind of feelings towards them.
The thing is so confusing.
Once I decided to just help and free her, my heart starts playing tricks on me, and the moment I decided to pursue these feelings, and work something out with her, then my brain starts kicking against it.
I’m fighting my self right now.
for a fact, I know that sometimes, who we are is far different from how we are really living, choose to live or have lived, what we do doesn’t define our personality all the time. Life situations isn’t a one size fits all.
But thanks for the advice. I’ll ponder over it and will apply wisdom in making a decision soon.
But by the way, if there’s any real life scenarios anyone can share with me that’s similar to this topic, pls do, it will help a brother. I might learn a thing or two from it.
Re: I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. by Temmylee01(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2023
Flettyboy:

Wow! I really really appreciate this one piece of advice right here! Thanks so much! I was afraid of the mixed reactions and backlash I was receiving until now.
God bless you!
There something called CAT FISH, my bludda let's forget about her physique and talk about her work, I'm not even talking about her body count here...... imagine this scenario where you are introducing her to your family and your younger bro or your elder bro was shocked to see bcuz she was a customer, and it might be your cousin or nephew.
Secondly- we are all human being, we ain't prefect, to become a runs girl in lag omo you must don yawerey gan oooooh cuz lag no be Abuja wey or oshogbo wey wereys no too plenty, before you go enter street for lag u self don baptized in wereyism.
Lastly she had her child in secondary school BOSS check am, I know mistake do happens but when there are some unwarranted pattern is good to thread carefully.
I believe she wasn't rape the sex was consensual, have you asked her about her parents, the parent of the girls father if at all the father no dey naija.

My two percent for you be say "RUN" you can help, knack and move but if you decide to wife her Bros you will regret it I am not swearing for u, but telling you the 80% possible outcome.
There is a say that
YOU CAN TAKE A GIRL OUT OF THE STREET BUT YIU CAN NEVER TAKE THE STREET OUT OF A GIRL.
have a wonderful day BOSS.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes Me Feel Like Having Sex Whenever My Boyfriend Touches My Breast? / Is There A Difference Between Aashewo & Runz Girl? / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.