Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,884 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Raped Her(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Raped Her(pics) (3246 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped Her(pics) by LittleBigDick(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2023
It has taken a while for me to admit to this horrible truth about myself. I've been in denial for some days , I forced my penis into this girl against her will and raped her and she orgasmed from it .
Her mouth said no but her well lubricated vagina said yes and she had to deal with these two irreconcilable things for years now .
She hated the thing between my legs for what it did to her , she wanted nothing to do with it . I snuck into her house some weeks , found her diary and started reading it where she wrote that she masturbated and could come when she thought of me , pinning her down, pushing her panties aside and pushing myself onto her. She cried and told me to stop as I was climaxing. She could feel herself contracting around my d at the time she was loudly protesting my violation , I told her she love it . She hated me for making her come .
She has been depressed thinking of ways to kpai , she tried to be strong feminist and hate me her rapist for forcing her but she thinks of that night and she gets wet.
Re: I Raped Her(pics) by care4you: 5:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Wake up boy, it's morning already.

14 Likes

Re: I Raped Her(pics) by illicit(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2023
U had a wet dream right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped Her(pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2023
It's Monday morning abeg...

This one wan reduce my IQ sha

4 Likes

Re: I Raped Her(pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Buy herbs pls.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Raped Her(pics) by FuckYourFather(f): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2023
Go borrow sense
Re: I Raped Her(pics) by Starz825(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Try dey buy weed yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: I Raped Her(pics) by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2023
Writers don too dey plenty for this forum o.
Re: I Raped Her(pics) by virginchaser(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Try and get a girl and stop day dreaming.
Re: I Raped Her(pics) by MikeMicheal(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stop promoting rape. NONSENSE!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Area In Ibadan With At Least 12hrs Light Per Day / What Is The Meaning Of This On A Girls Facebook Page? / See Me See Trouble Ooh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.