Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State (6008 Views)

Drunk Policeman Lying On The Ground In Ado-Ekiti (Pictured) / Man Kills 3-month-old Son For Ritual / Police Kills Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Bestglo(f): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2011
Deliver us oh Lord from every evil,save us from the hands of these demons in black
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Skoopy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
cheesy source pls,
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Pukkah: 5:14pm On Sep 12, 2011
It is sad that the rot in the Police has been getting worse over the years.  The average policeman is lazy, corrupt and inefficient.  He is inefficient because he's poorly trained.  He lacks the sense of duty or patriotism and is perpetually looking for how to milk those he's being paid to guard and protect.

What a sad story the organization has become?  What a sad spectacle the sight of the average policeman is: unkempt, slovenly, and fat. They have wasted many lives and their organization is arguably the most corrupt in Nigeria.

Any serious government that wants to protect lives and properties in Nigeria must roll up his sleeves and courageously reform the organization. He must tackle the menace which the Police have become headlong and rid it of parasites, bad eggs, and  the policemen disgracing Nigeria.  It is possible.

May the souls of the dead rest in peace and may God grant their relatives the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] dis same police ,i hope reforms will be employed to check corrupt n inefficient level
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Pukkah: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
Ymodulus:

Truly delta state has been given to the dogs.

The issue is bigger than Delta state. No part of the country is immuned from the ruthlessness of the corrupt, blood-thirsty policemen on prowl.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by aonom(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2011
1. Why did they have to be at the funeral in the first place?
2. Who decided to give them so much alcohol knowing fully well they were on duty and there could be repracutions.

Its quite unfortunate that this happened and I hope the individuals involved face the consequences of their actions in the right manner.

I would also suggest that this be a lesson to those of us who feel the need to use all sorts of forces (Army, Navy, Air force, Police, Lastma, KIA, Boys Brigade, Man o War etc, ) to secure their/our occasions and events.

"If you must drink don't drive" remember that saying. So "if they must guard don't drink, especially when armed" !!1. Why did they have to be at the funeral in the first place?
2. Who decided to give them so much alcohol knowing fully well they were on duty and there could be repracutions.

Its quite unfortunate that this happened and I hope the individuals involved face the consequences of their actions in the right manner.

I would also suggest that this be a lesson to those of us who feel the need to use all sorts of forces (Army, Navy, Air force, Police, Lastma, KIA, Boys Brigade, Man o War etc, ) to secure their/our occasions and events.

"If you must drink don't drive" remember that saying. So "if they must guard don't drink, especially when armed" !!
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by titsqueez(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
quoting the immortal words of KRS1 'you were put here to protect us but who protects us from you'
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by BMZK: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
See attached album

Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by jerk: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2011
Occultic manipulations, dnt ask me hw. Neva blame d policemen bcoz they were just an instrument to achieve their goal. The policemen were manipulated wtout their knowledge.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Galaxy7: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2011
How right jerk,occultic manipulation sad sad
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by phreakabit(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2011
Slap me if later on we find out this guy is not Hausa.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by matel(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2011
Coty can dey foooooooooooooooooooooooool themselves , just imagine d concurbility
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by nduchig(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2011
are u sure that those police people are not the killer of the person the people are burying?
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by ShyOne(f): 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2011
The crowd should have overpowered all of them - taken away their guns - mowed the lot down - dug some holes or started a bonfire and burned the lot of them up.

In the U.S. dirty cops or cops that don't do their job in a just and humane level risk being killed, beaten, stabbed, mutilated - if the justice department doesn't handle them after a while - THE PEOPLE HANDLE THEM.

There are more citizens than police - if Nigeria ever gets a leader that won't put up with the dirty legal system especially the law enforcement officers - the police should be cleaned from the ground up and the commanding officers should be removed immediately.

For instance the President should immediately remove those cops commanding officer - then charge the officers who killed those innocent mourners with MURDER - this should be made an example - it should be known that any officer that kills an unarmed civilian IMMEDIATELY LOSES THEIR JOB and their COMMANDING OFFICER IS REPLACED AS WELL.

It should start there - you will hear a whole lot less OF THESE TYPES OF INCIDENTS - if the people get petitions signed and march on the President in Abuja each and every single time and demand that laws are put into place to rid them of incompetent law officials you will see more change than not.

If the people are only going to cry about it and doing nothing about it - this will happen again, over and over and over again. As is the current case going on around them.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by WebSurfer(m): 5:56am On Sep 13, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by coollove: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2011
They killed four(4) not three. I was suppose to be in that funeral. May God help us
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Pukkah: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2011
jerk:

Occultic manipulations, dnt ask me hw. Neva blame d policemen bcoz they were just an instrument to achieve their goal. The policemen were manipulated wtout their knowledge.

Galaxy7:

How right jerk,occultic manipulation sad sad

It's rather surprising that you guys have found extenuating arguments for them. Is this what they will plead in court? Did the manipulation make them drink?
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by gulfer: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2011
If these three in the picture below should discharge accidentally, what would we be saying. This happened a while back, with officers such as these the innocent will keep dying

Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by mikesleek(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2011
the whole thing is just crazy! I am just wondering what type of spiritual manipulation this one is. The way we Nigerians take spirituality is really appalling. This is the one reason why our leaders can keep leading us around in circles and we see such as progress. I weep for the future of the unborn!
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Jeovy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Our Police sad
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by juman(m): 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
Bad and bad.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by Ikroberts: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
That's bobby should be killed, so that all police men will lean a bitter lesson from there.
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by manmustwac(m): 7:35am On Sep 14, 2011
Nigeria will never progress angry
Re: Drunk Police Kills 3 In Delta State by sylve11: 10:49am On Oct 06, 2011
Jeovy:

Our Police sad

Jeovy Baba! grin i miss u gan! grin cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Pretty Damsel Wasting Life In Kirikiri Prison Alone Side Chidinma Chai / No tinubu / What A Prison Cell In Denmark Looks Like. God When?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.