Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Dreams And Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams And Faith (118 Views)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Faith by kpakpandoN(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2023
Children of God can have great dreams and be confident they will come to pass because their heavenly father is the Alpha and Omega (Revelations 1:cool. Children of God who put all their faith in Him can rest assured that God can bring their dreams – no matter how great – to pass because He is the only one that can declare the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:9-10).

No matter how great your dreams may be, God can bring them to pass if you have faith in Him. God himself said in Habakkuk 2:4 that the just shall live by faith.

2 Thessalonians 1:3 tells us that faith can grow. Since your faith is a significant ingredient in the manifestation of your dreams, you must feed and grow it by listening to, studying, meditating and praying the word of God diligently.

In Mark 4:35-41, the Lord asked His disciples why they had no faith, but in Matthew 6:30, the Lord said to them, “O ye of little faith”, meaning that they now had faith, though little. Your faith can even grow further to become great faith (Matthew 15:21-28). Your future can actually be far better than your dreams; all you have to work on is your faith. Beloved, your faith must grow. When you hear me talking about my aspirations and dreams, I am only saying such great things because of how much faith I have in my God who is almighty.

Before I was born again – when I had no faith, my greatest ambition was to be a Vice Chancellor - the youngest Vice-Chancellor in Africa. By the time I got to know Jesus and surrendered my life to Him, I began to understand that my natural mind could not even imagine how far He could take me. Now, I have learnt to dream big because I have a God who can do truly great and mighty things.

God rewards those who have faith in Him (Hebrews 11:6), so dream big and have faith in God that He will bring all your dreams to pass.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Exercise For Today / The Cross, The Resurrection... And Eternity / UNDERSTANDING WHAT FAITH IS. Part 65.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.