Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes (16595 Views)

Atiku's ₦12,430 Case File Vs Obi's ₦5,430 Case File / Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Fact Check: Did Evelyn Joshua Promise Peter Obi 8 Million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Yibo(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Featuredgist: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by saysoo: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Chidibe212:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1520836-2023-presidency-afenifere-youths-promise-obi-million-votes/
If wishes were horses, beggars will ride on them.
Yoruba people eehhhn. Igbo's never learn.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Occurstaem(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2023
They should increase it to 20milion votes.

Chidibe212:

Abandoning Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Afenifere national youth council has vowed to support the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi with no less than five million votes in the coming elections. Speaking on Sunday, February 19, the national president of the council, Eniola Ojajuni, stated that Obi is getting the backing of the group because of his track record while he was a governor of Anambra state. https://www.legit.ng/politics/1520836-2023-presidency-afenifere-youths-promise-obi-million-votes/

Make no mistake, these are his track records we've been verifying. Go and verify.
You too can verify his records here⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/964792/peter-obi-limits-propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by twilliamx(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

My street alone will give Peter Obi 16,000 votes in this Lagos

So you stay in Lagos. Walahi...oriyin ope sir/ma. So you want to make the country unlivable like anambra?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by makavalley(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2023
For equity sake alone give to the East,, every geopolitical zone produced a president except the East since democracy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2023
Promises?!! As in promise him millions of what votes?!!

Is it that votes are stored somewhere in a house or forest, where you just go and hand them over to anybody?!! Cos I don't understand this useless talk!

Even governors are promising votes to presidential aspirants... Like the governors tell their citizens whom they should vote for!

Silly news and dumb threads!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by CommonSense1967: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2023
5 million or 5 Billion?. Bunch of irrelevant idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Endtimecaller: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Nigerians pls if you are not tired of suffering, pls vote for PDP or APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Which one be Afenifere Youth again? Never heard of them, but what do I know? A drowning man naturally clings to a straw with the hope of staying afloat. A desperate politician would accept an abstract and intangible endorsement from a faceless group thinking he's dealing with the original, the authentic. In Yorubaland, this is the Afenifere we all know:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by MrOON: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2023
Just incase you don't agree with the topic, see image below

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by drlateef: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2023
Chidibe212:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1520836-2023-presidency-afenifere-youths-promise-obi-million-votes/

I laugh in Swahili. Where will they get that from? Are they living in the southwest?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by iTommysco: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2023
Dey Play

No vote for obi for east as sit at home begins on 23rd, 24th 25th .
dey have declare war this will be Nigeria soldier vs Biafra so tell me who go come out come vote

No body wan die o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by josilcool(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2023
How many votes go com remain for Atiku and Tinubu?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Yes oo

Every honest person knows it's SE turn in the south

They have not been in power since the war

They've been voting others

They voted OBJ massively

Abiola had landslide in Anambra then I remember

May God bless all right thinking omolobas
Kudos to afenifere

Imagine ohanézè endorsing Bat cheesy

More neckpressing
Make una continue with una abuse na... If naso others have done to you guys would you have voted for them... E reach una turn una dey abuse ... I can never vote igbo man this election... Blackmail too much on Top Wetin... Naso them dey play politics... No be by agidi... You convince not abuse
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by MaliCampus: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2023
God bless my Real Yoruba brothers. Nigeria will be great
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Lightorder: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2023
Pauldollars:
95% of newly registered young voters in SW will vote for Peter Obi.

Most of the Nairalanders supporting Tinubu are the aged and elderly in their 40s and above who are fewer in number on the voters register compared to the large numbers of newly registered voters
40s for wia? They are just unreasonably stupid and tribalistic to the detriment of their own life and that of their unfortunate children
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by pacespot(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2023
phemmie06:
All these promises in whose interest? No one can cajole me to vote for anyone I don't wish to vote for. My candidate might be the least known but that does not make me to vote for who I don't wish to vote for.

If you're voting Sowore, you should know that Sowore himself has endorsed Obi. He was seeing recently with Obi laughing and chatting. I don't have the picture but you can search for it on social media.

Obi is a surest path to Sowore presidency. If Obi wins, it will encourage more youths to participate in election, and people like Sowore can easily become president.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Espelbengz(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Mr lamba Dem go chop ur dollar! Untill e go disappear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Hatrick01: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2023
Afonja muslims in sifia peins
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Slurity(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi is this election to reduce PDP chance. That is all, I don't know the number of vote he will get in south west but what is certain is that, Obi will not win a single state in the region.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by JOemmy(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2023
I honestly don't know how tinibu hope to win this coming election is he depending on rigging or what exactly? Am yet to see any responsible known national or regional body that has come out to endorse tinibu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by HardMirror(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2023
Chidibe212:
On the day his Excellency Mr Peter Obi will give his inaugural speech as the president of Nigeria, he will call unto the podium, representatives of ALL tribes, ALL Religions and ethnicity, join hands together with them and Datti and sing the Nigeria National Anthem.
omo, you funny die. so you need 5million votes from the same yorubas you and your people insult and call all manner of names because of politics? una go get sense. stupid people. It is Atiku's time.
any yoruba that votes Obi after all the insults we have received is a a bastard. you pretenders, thinking you can blackmail us to vote obi and still insult us.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by victorsola: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Tradman: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2023
sreamsense:

So, you can't do more than that with all these your noise. If you give 16,000 properbly highest from Igbos that bought your lies and propagandas. Maximum all of you can give is 250k votes and can't still win a local government in Lagos because the votes are not from one local government. In summary, it amounts to failure and labouring in vain. By night of saturday, you must have begin to mourn obi little by little before huge shock of obi defeat hits you like thunder
for ur advice stay away from sniper and I urge to stay very closed to ur family members because the shock that u will receive will be so devastating that u can't bear. I'm surprised at level of reasoning and also shameful wen everyone have already made up thier mind to caste thier vote for obi and u are here talking trash. Oga abeg how ur family looking at u anytime u mentioned tinubu name.bros grow up in this 21s century and u still reason like this. Nigerians just want to tinubu and atiku money . Abeg bros don't says like this in public people will see u as a disgusting pig ok . Stop fully urself like oshiomole, ffk and kenyamu. Oldman like u talking trash . Bros wise up. Seriously u deserve hot slap from me this hot afternoon. Anyway u will receive shock
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Olohunofero: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2023
I laugh in Japanese
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by PeterObi4LP: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2023
Yes oh will surely deliver SW to Peter Obi. Yoro Muslim have no option but to vote Obi too

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by PeterObi4LP: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol 20k votes na weytin yaruba go give you , that's Obi's max in South west(oyo, ogun, Ondo, ekiti, osun).

Like I always say, Obi will get more votes from yobe state than southwest.

Obasanjo and afenifere will betray Obi, Tinubu has reactivated tribalism

Fellow Nigerians we need a Unifier.

Atiku is coming

You lied. My immediate family alone is more than 20 voting for PO. Obi will give Tinubu a run in South West including Lagos.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by PeterObi4LP: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2023
brainpulse:
Fake story. There is nothing called Afenifere youths in the southwest.

Omo ale wetin you know?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by Treadway: 11:44am On Feb 20, 2023
Featuredgist:
Another Anambra victim speaks

https://featuredgist.com/anambra-killer-cop-and-organ-harvester-victim-sends-voice-note-to-police-commissioner/
pele victim counter. Bamise, the young lady that was murdered in Lagos for making the mistake of using the BRT in what could be termed broad daylight, which head has rolled??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Southwest Afenifere Youths Promise Peter Obi 5 Million Votes by soil4soil(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2023
Obi can not even get 5 million in the whole southeast talk less of southwest.

This Afenifebi youth that can't control their household want to control the southwest.

Afenifebi ti lule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Sectors Disrupted In Nigeria By Undersea Cable Cuts / Uzodimma Appoints Self Commissioner For Lands In Imo / Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.