Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi (59797 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by PerfectMan24: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
I believe in next election, God will help and anyone can vote from anywhere
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by sofeo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Alright
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by lereinter(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ipob is watching

The chicken has come home to roast
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Novemberaura(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Best news of the afternoon.

Someone said if folks abroad vote obi will win by a landslide
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi will finish distant 7th

Louder please! 🎤🎙️🎤🎙️
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Assassink: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
people that travelled thousands of miles don't have PVC

Don't mind that urchin
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Felabrity: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Louder please! 🎤🎙️🎤🎙️
Peter Obi will finish distant 9th
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by budaatum: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Shows how scared you are to think you can scare us into being tribal like you. Every sensible person knows Obi needs other tribes in order to win, and he can't possibly throw us all under the bus when we make him win.

BATified2023:
Nigerians hope u can clearly see their Igbo agenda?
These are the people that will lord over u in your various states once u make d mistake of falling for their Igbo agenda.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Randy111(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

They're welcome, wishing them a safe trip and successful stay.

My vote is for Tinubu.

Why you want waste your vote now?
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by bewla(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Some urchin go get hpb on Sunday after they see results

They will be like: what happened to our structure?
I thought we filled the state stadiums during our rallies
just six to our six million almajiri and southwest backing

Una done fail

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by spencekat(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi has vote
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by PoloG: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
igbos returning to vote obi that will lule grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by vacanci: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
i saw trailer loads of fulani guys moving from Abuja to kano to go and vote

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi will finish distant 9th

God bless your mother!

This 🐖🐷🐗 will be humbled by Asiwaju’s victory

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by BabaRamota1980: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Omoibo love to make noise sha. Ask these ones to show their PVC if they are truthful. Maybe INEC has a programm called "get your PVC on arrival". grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by IMMUNO1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
You guys will also come back after May 29, 2023 to invest into our economy. Stay safe and don't argue with stupid people.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Bhol28: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by PointZerom: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Starhearts:

You're trying too hard to feign intelligence.

If you aren't intelligent, you aren't intelligent.
Even your expression is in shambles.

And you're barely plausible

I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY is Nollywood actor...

After Feb 25th ur Biafra agitation will resume back...

Go nd beg Simon Ekpa

Learn from Thifnubu how to cry after election lost.

We declared public holiday on JUNE 12 to mock MKO and his useless MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET.

We'll also declare FEB 25 as public holiday to Mark the day we took our county back from criminals and hostage takers like Thifnubu.

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by mukthar2000(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Who their retuning home help?
Radarada.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Felabrity: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

God bless your mother!

This 🐖🐷🐗 will be humbled by Asiwaju’s victory
Tinubu will finish distant 12th
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
I know this is just clout chasing but their votes will be cancelled by one hungry underage voter on the street of Kano.

They only have 1 vote.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Felabrity: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
bewla:
just six to our six million almajiri and southwest backing

Una done fail
the almajiri go vote their own brother
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by XLence: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pandev:
grin
They felt intimidated by the woman who travelled down to 9ja for Asiwaju. Anyway, this is good, at least there won't be excuses that "it is because people in diaspora couldn't come home"

Felt intimidated and had to upend their lives oversea, risk it just to come and measure dick with you? I don't know when some of you will realize that 25th is about our collective future as a nation. It's not a contest of paparazzi
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by sonnie10: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

And how much is a million Naira? Is that money to you?

Smh!
About three years total salary for a minimum wage worker in Nigeria at #30k month.
In other words, it would take a BAT paid troll 3 years of hard labor to come up with such amount.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why do the terms "Vote wisely" and "Free and Fair election" constantly bother APC candidates and their supporters?!!!

Why do these terms give them sleepless nights?!!

Just curious! tongue
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by VIKTO83(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
God save ur people ooo.
I don't want to read a headline like "only child who returned from Germany for elections died as a result of post-election crisis".

God I do not want to read such headline biko ooo.
As I dey look e fit happening that ooo.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by foleskay(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pls help a hungry soul. Its been hell here for me. No money to eat for the past few days. Pls any amount will be appreciated pls. Pls and pls.

01..67..4.1. 6 3. 5 2. Union bank.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by samwillyco1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
I will land in Nigeria tomorrow and in Enugu on 23rd to cast my vote because every vote is important in this coming election
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Why stepping down again, afterall Obi would win before 12pm.
People (Igbos) in diaspora are even coming to vote him.

So don't be scared, they're not stepping down
Freshtruth:
Atiku and Tinubu Nigerians has made their choice na force to rule us .
Abeg make una Two step down for obi o we dey beg
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by SuperBlack: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
We full ground,

I will be in Nigeria by Wednesday
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Omoawoke: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Everybody go soon calm down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies / Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.