Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi (59859 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Littlefingerjp: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2023
BATified2023:
Nigerians hope u can clearly see their Igbo agenda?
These are the people that will lord over u in your various states once u make d mistake of falling for their Igbo agenda

Imagine they filling ordinary control room with igbos n ordinary crew is filled up with igbos to the extent ifeanyi eze is the coordinator for sokoto

Do u think they will place u on the same level with all these igbos?
Use your head n understand that peter obi is ipob plan b n winning Igbo presidency is their own actualization of Biafra

These were the same people funding nnamdi kanu to cause chaos

Nigerians ronu before igbos use your head for u
We will take Yu serious if yu can provide the source of this data..
I will immediately credit Yu 10k if yu can give evidence of this misleading data..We know your propaganda,Yu guys couldn't get any corruption case to tag him to,now una dey find tribal sentiment to carry out your evil agenda...Can't Yu people support your candidate without destroying respectable men reputation..
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Littlefingerjp: 4:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Augustenite:

If then like make den carry their pets follow body.. Obi can't win
The fact that everybody is talking about PO despite he is in a structureless party gives us joy
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by lilbro(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2023
The Biggest and Number one problem we have in Nigeria is TRIBALISM! There is no moving forward for this country until it divides, with North, South, East and West ( forget get all this south west and south east) going their separate ways! Remember this and always know peace.

Personally I don't trust an Igbo man to deliver Nigeria, neither do i trust Peter Obi and his Cohorts ( Atiku & BAT ). Needless to say when 3 rotten tomatoes are placed on a table to fry some eggs you select the one that is strong, so that the knife can cut through easily without the knife squashing it. This rotten tomatoes happens to be Peter Obi.

I schooled years ago in the East between Enugu and Anambra to be precise, these people are a different breed, i still have friends from the east but i keep them at arms length, you got to be wise when dealing with these folks because they are very SLY, fearless and heartless when it comes to achieving a goal ! They are very cunning and will smile at you while cutting your flesh before your very eyes.

At this point as Nigerians for now, we can only hope Peter Obi turns out to be a new leaf if he eventually wins and hope he steers the country in the right direction! Ebele Goodluck Jonathan was one of the best presidents Nigeria ever Had. God help Nigerians as i see nothing good coming after this election and in the future.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by dyera(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
If na dis style dem wan use again, I trust the omoluabis to do a better version because they have more people living abroad than the nyamris grin

The joke is on you because none of them is coming back to vote for Tinubu.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by obrian888: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
If na dis style dem wan use again, I trust the omoluabis to do a better version because they have more people living abroad than the nyamris grin

Always deceiving yourself, are they counting how many people you have abroad or how many that can spend their money to come back home and vote? or is it the Omoluabis that are sleeping on the streets of Europe after sniffing Tifnubu made substance that you expect to come and vote? or the ones waiting for free Amala and Ewedu that you are banking on, besides some them know coming home make them to lose their skulls.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by elonmuskbaby: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Urchins, begin the wailing process in 3,2,1 gooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
agbadorian urchins are loafing around in the streets looking for how to trigger and cause violence grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.