Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi (59742 Views)

Convoy Of Obidients Heading To Teslim Balogun Stadium For LP Presidential Rally / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by ikpumbe(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
the only thing I will tell u is prepare for Biafra or death
Get tired of Tribalsm.
Your live can get better.

Add 16yrs to your already joky life and ask yourself if you just existed on planeth earth just to type on nairaland.
Your other humans are doing well..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by sangfroidJJ: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jaffy, reporting from Austria. Heading back to naija. The power to change the only place we can call our home is in our hands.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by civboy: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi will likely win the Nigerian Diaspora; he's the one with the best reputation online. I am not Nigerian and I didn't follow Nigerian elections closely but Obi is painted as the man of hope, cleanup, betterment and progress all over my social media feeds and he is endorsed by the most excellent Nigerians I know.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by BigBen23(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
Nigerians hope u can clearly see their Igbo agenda?
These are the people that will lord over u in your various states once u make d mistake of falling for their Igbo agenda

Imagine they filling ordinary control room with igbos n ordinary crew is filled up with igbos to the extent ifeanyi eze is the coordinator for sokoto

Do u think they will place u on the same level with all these igbos?
Use your head n understand that peter obi is ipob plan b n winning Igbo presidency is their own actualization of Biafra

These were the same people funding nnamdi kanu to cause chaos

Nigerians ronu before igbos use your head for u

5days to go you still dy cry. Oya cry more.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Emeka71(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Some urchin go get hpb on Sunday after they see results

They will be like: what happened to our structure?
I thought we filled the whole state stadiums during our rallies

When Obi was holding meetings with people in diaspora, urchins were calling him different names
I'm Atikulated.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Starhearts: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
ikpumbe:

So after 8yrs of Nigeria bleeding, you still want it to continue.
It's well.
If it's ok with God,let him judge

Peter OBITUARY is Nollywood actor
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Starhearts: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
ikpumbe:

So after 8yrs of Nigeria bleeding, you still want it to continue.
It's well.
If it's ok with God,let him judge

This week of election will bring out lunatics and nuisances
Safe ur tears 😢
Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Nchenches: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
These are the people that will lord over u in your various states once u make d mistake of falling for their Igbo agenda

Imagine they filling ordinary control room with igbos n ordinary crew is filled up with igbos to the extent ifeanyi eze is the coordinator for sokoto

Use your head n understand that peter obi is ipob plan b n winning Igbo presidency is their own actualization of Biafra

Tinubu sponsored Oduduwa Republic agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him.
Yoruba Nation agitators waved Oduduwa Nation flags in support of Tinubu while he was speaking in London's Chatham House.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.
Tinubu once declared that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
Peter Obi's never associated with IPOB.

You get crazier by the end as Tinubu failure is staring you urchins in the face.

1 Share

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by basybasy: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Note that Labour Party never financed it. It's their own personal contribution to voting for credible candidates.

EzeUdemba
My vote is gonna make Peter Obi win, we’re turning up for him. Nothing like vote wisely, a vote for Atiku or Agbado is a wasted vote.

#ObiDatti2023 #PeterObi4President2023

TeejayRx
On my way to vote ⁦@PeterObi⁩ of ⁦@NgLabour⁩ ❤️🤍💚 for a New Nigeria 🇳🇬

Ekwueme
Putting my money where my mouth is.
Voting for “From consumption to Production”.
Vote Labour Party. Vote Peter Obi

Source
https://twitter.com/ezeudemba1/status/1627592831802933251?t=Zi_udfv9suY7VjBB9lyNvQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/TeejayRx/status/1627611002488647680?t=54gfx0MZmsxle8a--YtTOA&s=19

https://twitter.com/okwy_ekwueme/status/1627486850834223109?t=YIqWWW37E8CMHEV51Ilz5w&s=19
Just wasting your resources, times and energies. Mumu guys, how obi go win
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Obiebanks007(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
henkey:
This is very Commendable.
A NEW NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE.

I won't lie so many years ago I was among those that said Nigeria can never be good but u know change is constant n that change is now

I believe now, that Nigeria will be good again.

God bless Obi.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by basybasy: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Nchenches:

Tinubu sponsored Oduduwa Republic agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him.
Yoruba Nation agitators waved Oduduwa Nation flags in support of Tinubu while he was speaking in London's Chatham House.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.
Tinubu once declared that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
Peter Obi's never associated with IPOB.

You get crazier by the end as Tinubu failure is staring you urchins in the face.
All your propagandas cannot help Obi and his ambition is dead on arrival. You people are mumus, do u expect the North and SouthWest to Obi, so that Igbos gunmen and Igbos will be able to slaughter them. North wake up, igbos will slaughter u like cows. Igbos De crazy with powers.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Nchenches: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
civboy:
Obi will likely win the Nigerian Diaspora; he's the one with the best reputation online. I am not Nigerian and I didn't follow Nigerian elections closely but Obi is painted as the man of hope, cleanup, betterment and progress all over my social media feeds and he is endorsed by the most excellent Nigerians I know.

A man, Peter Obi, "endorsed by the most excellent Nigerians" you know, according to you, must win both Diaspora and homeland presidential election.
None of the other foremost presidential candidates come a mile close to Obi's excellence.

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by TristanX: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Felabrity:
Some urchin go get hpb on Sunday after they see results

They will be like: what happened to our structure?
I thought we filled the whole state stadiums during our rallies

When Obi was holding meetings with people in diaspora, urchins were calling him different names

Especially urchins like Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Nostressinlife(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Just landed Lagos 2hrs ago from Nairobi, will be heading home to Isoko tonight . I must vote for PO
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Odibembem: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
pleasureosondu:
.More

Samuel Daniel
Crossing into Nigeria with my vote for @PeterObi

LionHeart
Hello sir @PeterObi I have just departed to come and vote for you. I have saved this flight money out of my side hustle as I am a masters student.

I am ready to give it my all. @AishaYesufu @Nkemchor_ @NgLabour @SavvyRinu @chude__ @firstladyship

Orji

Operation deliver your polling units and wards for Peter Obi, on February 25th.

God, I thank you for journey mercy.

Hahahaha wetin person no go see for these Obi dreamers hand? See a few pallies coming home for their uncle's burial, they are claiming it's to vote Obi. Even with 3m of u, u won't still push him to second place. Chai
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

And the druglord's running mate is the grand patron of the deadliest terrorist group in Africa..
It is rather too late for your STUPID tribal card.
I'm from Nasarawa State and I MUST VOTE PETER OBI!!
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Flows001:

And the druglord's running mate is the grand patron of the deadliest terrorist group in Africa..
It is rather too late for your STUPID tribal card.
I'm from Nasarawa State and I MUST VOTE PETER OBI!!
emeka Welldone
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Shior. As if the have the monopoly of travelling back to Nigeria for election.
I too just arrived from UK with my fellow friends and my grand child to vote for Jagaban.
My advice for those in other region where they behead themselves should be careful not to become minced meat grin
I won't mention the region. They no themselves.
I'm voting wisely. I'm voting JAGABAN.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by stasius: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
God will save and deliver Nigeria.

We have suffered enough.
God please.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by speaktome(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Okwute Nigeria

A New Nigeria is Possible

Abatagom

#Obi-Datti is a goal

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Nchenches: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
basybasy:

All your propagandas cannot help Obi and his ambition is dead on arrival. You people are mumus, do u expect the North and SouthWest to Obi, so that Igbos gunmen and Igbos will be able to slaughter them. North wake up, igbos will slaughter u like cows. Igbos De crazy with powers.

Who slaughtered more than 40 Church goers in Owo, Ondo State last year?

Who had slaughtered more than 100000 people in the north of Nigeria since 2009?

Igbos take human lives sacrosanct.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by UBetSports: 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Who do you think will win the Nigerian Presidential election on 25th February.

You can predict the winner on UBET Sports and stand a chance to win $100.

Click on this link to participate: https://www.ubetsports.io/prediction-market

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by mercysamuelson(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
All I see are people running away from cold in diaspora. People without voters card. Just try and be safe back there sha. Even with the free airplane wey dem talk here for US, nobody dey ready to leave, nobody want go Naija.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Purityyy240: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Baba this format don cast, playing Tribal card no longer works.
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka Welldone
Call me whatever..
Una eyes go clear on Saturday..
Mf*ckers!!!

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Ghostrye: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

Make they use am small, make we see as e go be..
As per say they no use am na im we dey where we dey so
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by ikpumbe(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Starhearts:

This week of election will bring out lunatics and nuisances
Safe ur tears 😢
Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido

You have nothing to say other than abuse.
Wicked beasts
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by rollywise(m): 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

You so hopeless. A tribal bigot. If another tribal war happens in this country you and your family may be the first to be wiped out. You think say war sweet. Idiot

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by historic: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu that will come a distant third is whom these urchins are hoping on... Wasted votes in waiting!
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Osariemen12: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
I'll leave Abidjan on Thursday just to vote for Peter Obi at Payne Primary School, Upper Mission Road in Oredo LGA, Benin City.

Any Obi-dient in New Benin, let's do it on low-key at Costain. When Obi wins, we enter Hexagon and Uyi Grand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by WithFact: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is very commendable but by Sunday morning, it would be frustrated when Tinubu cruise to presidency with highest speed .
Re: Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi by Versal: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
pleasureosondu:
Urchins, begin the wailing process in 3,2,1 gooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
I am voting His Excellency Peter Obi.
But this thing wey you write even touch me. i de pity the guy sef.
The vawulence was too much. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout These Pics Of Buhari, Zuma, Osinbajo And Wife At The Inauguration Lunch / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Peter Obi Slams INEC For Backing Tinubu At Presidential Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.