Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence (4203 Views)

LP Leaders Used By Ex-Generals To Topple Democracy - Soyinka / Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / 2023: Are The Ex-generals Actually Backing Obi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by BlazinGlory40: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
so what are you blabbing about

Tinubu and obi should step down for each other

It's a united north coming spearheaded by buhari

Oga, talk who you wan vote for, nobody go beat you.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Bundaweber: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
I pity any of obi followers who believe that these ex generals including obj is supporting obi. They would do them like they did mailafia 4 yrs ago only to turn around and start supporting atiku few days to the election. Even obj has tacitly shown who is supporting and only astute political watchers have discerned it. Few weeks ago ADC met with obj who is their patron and stated that it would be who obj tells them to support that they will support. 3 days ago the national leadership of ADC has decided to support atiku. Make of that what you will.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by sukar886: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
Ipob analysis that have been failing since

Una actually showed us buhari hands, ear that year as evidence
School u no gree go, just jumping into conclusion
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
like buhari is a clone look at his hands and dot evidence of his ear grin
exactly, that's also trash. Same as what you are saying
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bundaweber:
I pity any of obi followers who believe that these ex generals including obj is supporting obi. They would do them like they did mailafia 4 yrs ago only to turn around and start supporting atiku few days to the election. Even obj has tacitly shown who is supporting and only astute political watchers have discerned it. Few weeks ago ADC met with obj who is their patron and stated that it would be who obj tells them to support that they will support. 3 days ago the national leadership of ADC has decided to support atiku. Make of that what you will.
lol, I pity you too if you think Tinubu can win
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by juman(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
I laugh. grin grin grin
They are expired product.
Those generals mentioned cannot win at the pooling post in front of their house.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Blazebond(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
So these 4 people that you named have suddenly become saints because they are working for your messiah shebi,all of you obedients are suffering from selective amnesia.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Bundaweber: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
lol, I pity you too if you think Tinubu can win

K
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by computer0810(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
you obviously didn't read what I posted, hence the reason you posted so soon... I am not from southeast, moronn

There's no point wasting time reading a nonsense put together by a dumb mentally troubled person
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Bigshots001(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
PointZerom:
angry

We're at Oshodi terminal waiting for this fragile goods Waybilled by Wike from PH.

See as Wicked Wike dey bundle am inside motor like Ramadan ram.πŸπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
so what are you blabbing about

Tinubu and obi should step down for each other

It's a united north coming spearheaded by buhari

North una go divide Nigeria πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I dey tell una this thing una no want hear πŸ™‚
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, atiku needs tinubu in the race to divide the most populus region in south

Obi needs Atiku tinubu and kwankwaso to divide the votes of foolish people in Nigeria.

So Obi can have the rest...Obi will win. Get ready to cry grin
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

When DSS hold you now, you go say Nigerians hate IGBO.

No worry Igbo go soon leave una no need for DSS πŸ™‚

Na your next president go divide Nigeria.

President Peter Obi
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Legitisreal:
who?

Is it tinubu that is begging for old naira to even stand a chance up north?

Atiku is still trashing both because the votes of PDP which obi is looking for is now replaced in a united north

The point you miss is that tinubu won't be able to compete with atiku in the north, so his help to obi is useless if no cash

He needed Muslim Muslim to stand half a chance, north still didn't go all out for him, now the money he would have used to balance himself is taken off him

North and their dreams of ruling Nigeria forever. tongue

Can someone tell them that some dreams don't come to pass
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chibuzor, I know you are not ok. But take this Rat poison and do the needful. You won't be missed.

Aboki Boko Haram shut the bleep up.

Your brother is here using his tongue to polish my shoes grin
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Bigshots001(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Tinubu is a lightweight politician who is highly overrated.
Aside Apc structure, what is man boasting about again?
It's understandable that in Lagos state,he can have his way with vote-buying, intimidation, and federal might.Now that it's not Lagos and these instruments are not in his control..Baba will suffer the worst defeat in Nigerian Political history.
I hope he will be able to recover from the shock, and any Agbero that will try to do nonsense post- election..the military is already waiting for that person to manhandle.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by FatherOfJesus: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
computer0810:

There's no point wasting time reading a nonsense put together by a dumb mentally troubled person
Why are you triggered?
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Aboki Boko Haram shut the bleep up.

Your brother is here using his tongue to polish my shoes grin

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain this Okoro grin

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Biggeststar01:

No worry Igbo go soon leave una no need for DSS πŸ™‚

Na your next president go divide Nigeria.

President Peter Obi

It is only the Almighty North that can give Biafra their independence. But when we finally let you go, you can only go with your 3 bad half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you leave with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by SeeItSayIt: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
They're working against the enemies of Nigeria in favour of Nigeria.
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

It is only the Almighty North that can give Biafra their independence. But when we finally let you go, you can only go with your 3 bad half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you leave with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin

So your parents told you that it is north that will give Biafra and you believe. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

If Igbo governors decide on Biafra can north stop them.

If UN decides on Biafra can north stop them.

If your next president decide on BIAFRA can north stop him.

If Igbos unite and decide on Biafra can north do anything.

Stop flattering yourselves baba. North cannot even keep themselves talkless of another person.

Igbos will leave when the time is ripe, we have not finished sucking Lagos and other northern states ....when we lick una land dry. We shall leave and develop our own land.

You no see as we pursue una cow rearers for East, try pursue igbos for north if them born una well πŸ™‚.

You no see as una useless fulani wanted to crown emir of Aba, we pursue them comot from our land....thunder fire themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

But we have eze ndi Igbo of Kano, kaduna, sokoto, Lagos and so on...but we can never allow you have your emir or oba of any Eastern states...that is one NIGERIA for you grin

Enjoy your wailing for the next eight years
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain this Okoro grin

How did it pain me undecided

Are you referring to yourself?

Because it's definitely not paining me
Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Biggeststar01:

How did it pain me undecided

Are you referring to yourself?

Because it's definitely not paining me

Cry me a River grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Almaigaa: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Biggeststar01:

So your parents told you that it is north that will give Biafra and you believe. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

If Igbo governors decide on Biafra can north stop them.

If UN decides on Biafra can north stop them.

If your next president decide on BIAFRA can north stop him.

If Igbos unite and decide on Biafra can north do anything.

Stop flattering yourselves baba. North cannot even keep themselves talkless of another person.

Igbos will leave when the time is ripe, we have not finished sucking Lagos and other northern states ....when we lick una land dry. We shall leave and develop our own land.

You no see as we pursue una cow rearers for East, try pursue igbos for north if them born una well πŸ™‚.

You no see as una useless fulani wanted to crown emir of Aba, we pursue them comot from our land....thunder fire themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

But we have eze ndi Igbo of Kano, kaduna, sokoto, Lagos and so on...but we can never allow you have your emir or oba of any Eastern states...that is one NIGERIA for you grin

Enjoy your wailing for the next eight years

It is only the North that can give Biafra their independence. Go and ask your IGBO leaders.

1 Like

Re: I Think 4 Ex-generals Are Working Against Tinubu And For Obi. See Evidence by Biggeststar01: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Almaigaa:

It is only the North that can give Biafra their independence. Go and ask your IGBO leaders.

I know the truth just dawned on you right now abi? You no no wetin to talk again πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada LP House Of Reps member Sacked by Tribunal For Name Not On Party Register / Photo-olikoye Ransome Kuti, Jimmy Carter And Obasanjo. / Picture Of Ondo That Got Rid Of Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.