Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check (15702 Views)

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by ShenTeh(m): 9:16am On Feb 21, 2023
yerimastyle:
Unifier

Very true. Except that charity begins at home does not apply to him.

I will vote LP for president all the way.

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by DSC7: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2023
So Atiku is still contesting for President? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by switlily25(f): 9:19am On Feb 21, 2023
That’s why I love Atiku!
He doesn’t give us lamba like that Akwa Opportunist!
Atiku will win this election and put all his haters to shame!

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by michlins(m): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2023
You will think that these 13ml youths will want to do something about their unemployed status but alas, they will be supporting same criminals who kept them unemployed

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Millimann: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi has really raised the bar.

Everybody is now using statistics, except Tinubu sha. His own is to be insulting people left and right.

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by switlily25(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Victormezie:
If for nothing...... Atiku Abubakar is very presidential, y'all can take a cue from his saga with wike and obj
You are absolutely right!
He’s very presidential and he’ll definitely make us proud.
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Ayodeoba: 9:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Cherys:
What spoilt Atiku is just that he's another Fulani Muslim, if not, he's far batter than the Iragbiji thief. But Obi is the best
how? The same atiku that had a very bad records. If not hatred why will you leave tinubu and vote atiku whose intention is to sell everything

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by ogatboy(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Simeon88:
Experience wise Atiku still has and edge over the other presidential candidates but will that translate to good governance if he wins, time will tell.

Experience in what please? Contesting and loosing? He never did a budget presentation, never was a chief security officer, never managed a budget. So tell me what experience? Customs officer experience? Atiku is the least experienced candidate of all the major contestants.

He has no executive experience. Fullstop.

PO is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by oxiide22(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
Incoming president.

Wazirin Adamawa in your mandate I stand gidigba.

Next year this time you're the new president
Fatima Abubakar
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Antai123(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Is Atiku not part of the people that force this present Government on us?, Why is he now praising the Government of 2015 against this present Government, which he worked against. We can't entrust power in the hands of people that betrayed and brought calamity upon us. Such people can't be saint overnight. Peter Obi 2023 insha ALLAH!

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Mrsegz: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Atiku and Obi are running very empirical campaigns using data to push their cause. Which data is Tinubu using ? Anyone show me a clip where he is.
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lexy2014: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Forget AA❌❌
Forget emilokan❌❌❌

Nigerians have found CAPACITY, CAPABILITY , PRODUCTIVITY and INTEGRITY.
Nigerians have found PODATTI ✅✅✅

and lack of empathy

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by tsephanyah(f): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2023
oxiide22:
Fatima Abubakar
what da...... How do you... Anyways
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by oxiide22(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
what da...... How do you... Anyways
kin manta ni ne I know you well
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by tsephanyah(f): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2023
oxiide22:
kin manta ni ne I know you well
really where
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by soloehis(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2023
When are we verifying Tinubu Claims
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by oxiide22(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2023
tsephanyah:
really where
here in nairaland, I once been trolling you requesting your pic but u gave me your Instagram user
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Adabestseason(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2023
Let Him say something about National assets he privatized to himself,and how that has generated employment in nigeria
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by tsephanyah(f): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2023
oxiide22:
here in nairaland, I once been trolling you requesting your pic but u gave me your Instagram user
Oh

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Goodlady(f): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Forget AA❌❌
Forget emilokan❌❌❌

Seems you are drunk. We ll never go back to Egypt
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by seguno2: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Forget AA❌❌
Forget emilokan❌❌❌

Do you mean the capacity and capability for lies and distortions plus propaganda?

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Proudlyomonna: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cosmatikka:
When will Bala blu be fact checked?
Oh, I forgot that an urchin by name ihordspy was struggling to explain gazelle garablu, how will someone fact check wat a demented person is saying?

Nigerians will vote competence, character and charisma which is no other person than Peter Gregory Obi

Yes oo He is an exceptional human being.
When He was Governor The IGP rated Anambra safest State like 5times straight up. Anambra was not in top 10 most educated State in Nigeria when He came in,but He left Anambra at first position.
He is campaigning like on who is seeking employment rather than the two sick old men rants about about having the power to take the Job through the backdoor,We will teach them that Power is the people's in the first place.
A very selfless human being,He told fidelity to keep his Car he was entitled to annually that He just wants to come to work and go home.
He told SEC when he was employed by Jona to keep all his allowances and enticement as Chairman,that He does not need them.
This man is just addicted to service,He went to LP a structureless party bcus He was sure of His CV and so the People themselves will employ him.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

2 Likes

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lereinter(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
Forget AA❌❌
Forget emilokan❌❌❌

Tell obi to come back in 2027 and he should make sure lp has gotten atleast 6 governors, 12 legislatures

And he should not try to leave LP

This 2023 belongs to Atiku Abubakar and Ifeanyi Okowa
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lereinter(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Simeon88:
Experience wise Atiku still has and edge over the other presidential candidates but will that translate to good governance if he wins, time will tell.

It should

How do I know his allies Udom saraki tambuwal etc
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Proudlyomonna: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
lereinter:

Tell obi to come back in 2027 and he should make sure lp has gotten atleast 6 governors, 12 legislatures

And he should not try to leave LP

This 2023 belongs to Atiku Abubakar and Ifeanyi Okowa

This your submission is why I go with Anap's poll that has never been wrong since 2011 that Obi will sail easy and steady to Victory.
This time around the people are employing Obi themselves,it to late for propaganda or lies or Tribal hate now.
Bubu has thought us a lesson to be careful not to employ someone that will become stronger than Us bcus of an evil structure of hate, insecurity, suffering, hunger, unimaginable hardship.

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by amuwo1980: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
APC urchins you people have seen how Buhari has taken this country backwards...
APC will never rule Nigeria after their loss on Saturday...
Never ever
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by kunle4toyeyaho: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Simeon88:
I disagree with you. Atiku is the least experienced of the 3 leading contenders. Atiku that has never been a Chief Executive Officer? Atiku whose ideas were still subjective to second level approval?

1 Like

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lereinter(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

This your submission is why I go with Anap's poll that has never been wrong since 2011 that Obi will sail easy and steady to Victory.
This time around the people are employing Obi themselves,it to late for propaganda or lies or Tribal hate now.
Bubu has thought us a lesson to be careful not to employ someone that will become stronger that Us bcus of an evil structure of hate, insecurity, suffering, hunger, unimaginable hardship.

abi
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Obyino: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
All man don de Fact check 😂😂😂😂 Vote wisely
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Proudlyomonna: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
lereinter:

abi

I was able to convert one nigga who was former Apc but chose to hang on the fence siting bubu's failure as a big disappointment and reason not to ever trust any of the three candidates.
I was able to convince him that no human being is perfect and that Power is a force that can utter the state of mind if the person doesn't know how to manage it well.
Obi is not campaigning like who is seeking Power like the other candidates,He is campaigning like who dey find Job.
I became massively Obidient when I studied His CV,He went to structureless Lp so We the people who are supposed to have Power can employ Him by ourselves,which will make him very cautious of how He rules.
Obi understands that if He does not do well it will be easier for Us to sack him than the other 2 candidates.
Lp no get levels to defend and cover Obi if him mess up him no fit see 4years complete not to talk of second tenure.
But if na Tinubu or Atiku them must complete their 8years even if Nija burns in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills Five In Attack On Reopened Highway - Vanguard / "Dismantle Roadblocks On South-East Roads" - Senate Tells Army, Police..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.