Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check (15701 Views)

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Intelligent Interview At NESG / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lereinter(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I was able to convert one nigga who was former Apc but chose to hang on the fence siting bubu's failure as a big disappointment and reason not to ever trust any of the three candidates.
I was able to convince him that no human being is perfect and that Power is a force that can utter the state of mind if the person doesn't know how to manage it well.
Obi is not campaigning like who is seeking Power like the other candidates,He is campaigning like who dey find Job.
I became massively Obidient when I studied His CV,He went to structureless Lp so We the people who are supposed to have Power can employ Him by ourselves,which will make him very cautious of how He rules.
Obi understands that if He does not do well it will be easier for Us to sack him than the other 2 candidates.
Lp no get levels to defend and cover Obi if him mess up him no fit see 4years complete not to talk of second tenure.
But if na Tinubu or Atiku them must complete their 8years even if Nija burns in the process.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

Atiku Abubakar and Ifeanyi Okowa I stand with.

Nigeria doesn't need experimentation or a kindergarten president

Everyone knows he can't perform the other arms of government will show him shege, he should not waste our 4 years

Politics need allies, that which you call structure obi is a coach without players

He should take his rich CV to get senior international jobs

Or he should go senate

Thanks
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by alien1: 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Atiku finishing 2nd behind Peter Obi come Saturday.

This I have seen.
Another Pastor said same few weeks ago
I fear una
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Proudlyomonna: 9:46am On Feb 22, 2023
lereinter:

Atiku Abubakar and Ifeanyi Okowa I stand with.

Nigeria doesn't need experimentation or a kindergarten president

Everyone knows he can't perform the other arms of government will show him shege, he should not waste our 4 years

Politics need allies, that which you call structure obi is a coach without players

He should take his rich CV to get senior international jobs

Or he should go senate

Thanks

Your opinion though borne out of mere sentiments.
Bloomberg, nextier,Anap, steers etc says otherwise.
Anap has always maintained a good reputation of always being right,they used enough data and stats to gather information and they have said Obi with structureless Lp will Win.
Do your own poll with stats and coherent submission to dispute Anap polls that even predicted your bubu's win.
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lereinter(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Your opinion though borne out of mere sentiments.
Bloomberg, nextier,Anap, steers etc says otherwise.
Anap has always maintained a good reputation of always being right,they used enough data and stats to gather information and they have said Obi with structureless Lp will Win.
Do your own poll with stats and coherent submission to dispute Anap polls that even predicted your bubu's win.

Sorry you are not commenting like obi fan - wow

As you have seen polls that said obi will win so also you would have seen polls that say Atiku will win.

February 25 is the reality

Let me tell you my nick "Antiapc" even if osinbajo which some people call angel had won the primaries, I will NEVER vote for apc and I can NEVER in this my life vote for apc in any election

I won't deny the fact they are the ruling party and are fierce

I will repay 8 years apc-buhari disastrous government by voting for PDP Atiku Abubakar and Ifeanyi Okowa

PDP is the only party that can defeat apc
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by Proudlyomonna: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
lereinter:

Sorry you are not commenting like obi fan - wow

As you have seen polls that said obi will win so also you would have seen polls that say Atiku will win.

February 25 is the reality

Let me tell you my nick "Antiapc" even if osinbajo which some people call angel had won the primaries, I will NEVER vote for apc and I can NEVER in this my life vote for apc in any election

I won't deny the fact they are the ruling party and are fierce

I will repay 8 years apc-buhari disastrous government by voting for PDP Atiku Abubakar and Ifeanyi Okowa

PDP is the only party that can defeat apc

Your opinion.
There have been more polls pitting Obi to win with a structureless Lp than other candidates.
This means a massive change has occurred in our political space.
Re: Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check by lereinter(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Your opinion.
There have been more polls pitting Obi to win with a structureless Lp than other candidates.
This means a massive change has occurred in our political space.

Let's contact after February 25
afoayo2018@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Official Arrested For Fraud In Anambra / Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Boko Haram Kills Five In Attack On Reopened Highway - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.