Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins (17393 Views)

Gov. Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Ambition For Obi To Win (Video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by yarimo(m): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Randy111:
Ihordspy is reading with pains and bitterness. So is yarimo and moh2
ortom is a gonner already
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by yemex04(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Okay.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Randy111(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
yarimo:
ortom is a gonner already

Geometric progression of your painment dey sweet me

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by nameo: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Obi is gaining ground by day.

Na those APC abi PDAPC grin urchin I pity most.

Clear

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Yankee101: 3:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Two zero
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 21, 2023
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by verybadmouth(m): 3:08am On Feb 21, 2023
You're not politically relevant and can't influence millions of voters to vote your candidate. You're now going to betray your own party. You are a failure. Why didn't you decamp to LP earlier?

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by faebenezer5star: 3:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
Yes, he knows that....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
amen oooh God has heard our prayers

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by eneye1(m): 3:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Failed Ortom is supporting Obi. You won your second term because of your insult toward the president, not your performance.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by fabian063: 4:17am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Zombidiots are not attacking this one bcs he support Labour in Vain Party but the remain G-5 that support ASIWAJU has been blackmail and attack on several occasions yet God pass Ndi IPOB
Only Wike and Oyo state governor dey support BAT. The others, apart from Otom dey support Atiku
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by press9jatv: 4:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Politics24:
I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Gov. Ortom

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/20/im-ready-to-sacrifice-my-senatorial-ambition-for-peter-obi-to-win-ortom/amp/
you are very clueless here, you only have one vote in your polling unit, you can never convince the people to vote for your preferred candidate Peter Obi. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by bigdammyj: 4:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Noted.

My vote is for Tinubu.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Aldol: 4:34am On Feb 21, 2023
TEBAcase:
Owo massacre
Deborah's lynching
8 months ASUU strike
Fuel scarcity
N420 per liter of fuel
N750 to $1
Naira scarcity
Millions k!lled by herdsmen
Millions k!lled by Boko
Farmer-herder crisis
Train attacks
Kidnapping and banditry.

Normally I shouldn't be voting APC again, but I will vote BAT

Because I am a professional tribal bigot, naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Agbado Urchin. I prefer my children to suffer
Amen
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Okjay: 4:48am On Feb 21, 2023
God bless you for choosing Nigeria above party,sentiments,tribalism,personal ambition and standing with choice of Nigerians. Nigeria shall be great again. Let your counterpart in Rivers continue to be a coward.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Jones4190(m): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2023
ortom is seeking for sympathy vote from the handle mop, he know he can not win senate
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Cumtroller: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Politics24:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/20/im-ready-to-sacrifice-my-senatorial-ambition-for-peter-obi-to-win-ortom/amp/

Failed Governor. Ortom is the one or the worst governors in the history of Nigeria. Someone who inaugurated wheelbarrows as development project. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Rupertek: 6:00am On Feb 21, 2023
So what will be his reward? He will not be attacked by unknown gunmen, isn't it?
SLAP44:
Ortom, your efforts to make Nigeria great again is being noted by everyone.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Proudlyomonna: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2023
REDshouse:
it's too early to accept defeat .... Calm down angel Christian Peter Obi will win miraculously

Na you are wrong.
His win is sure and clear.
There is an upsurge in our political space,you have a case where ordinary structureless Lp wey first be like se them no get future sef is winning polls that even predicted Bubu's win, structureless Lp has never ever been mentioned in polls before yet you think it's the normal Politics we are playing this time, APC disaster, suffering, hunger and unimaginable hardship pro max has changed everything.
Anap polls have never been wrong since 2011 and after all their data gathering and stats they have said it loud and clear that Obi will sail clean and clear to VICTORY come Saturday.
Na PdApc dey depend on grace to win now but God don reject them already.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Greyworld: 6:07am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:

So shall it be for you as you have professed
That was a satire I guess.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:17am On Feb 21, 2023
So, this is Ortom's latest stunt? And the mob fell for it? 😂😂😂
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by bigwig071(m): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Honestly reading his post can make someone cry... Obi the in coming president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Politics24:

You are a man not like Wike
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Backpedal: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
Zombidiots are not attacking this one bcs he support Labour in Vain Party but the remain G-5 that support ASIWAJU has been blackmail and attack on several occasions yet God pass Ndi IPOB

Don't be stupid
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by karnap(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2023
No evil shall befall you,you shall fly with eagle wins above all political enemy.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by phorget(m): 6:45am On Feb 21, 2023
TEBAcase:
Owo massacre
Deborah's lynching
8 months ASUU strike
Fuel scarcity
N420 per liter of fuel
N750 to $1
Naira scarcity
Millions k!lled by herdsmen
Millions k!lled by Boko
Farmer-herder crisis
Train attacks
Kidnapping and banditry.

Normally I shouldn't be voting APC again, but I will vote BAT

Because I am a professional tribal bigot, naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Agbado Urchin. I prefer my children to suffer

And your children will suffer till eternity...AMEN.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by oyeb15: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2023
He is clamping down on LP campaign in d grassroots but hailing them on social media
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by SeeItSayIt: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2023
I personally think that greed & lack of principle make a previous state governor going to senate.

It's just like a previous president of a nation now applying to serve in one of the states.

That's demotion as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Temi2468: 7:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

God forbid bad thing!
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by HardMirror(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2023
KingKO22:
lol
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Donarsy(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Coming from a man that bought wheel barrow to empower youths. Dey play.....
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by AndrewTate(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2023
“It’s about Nigeria”…

This is exactly what most of these people don’t understand about why people get mad and insult them when they talk about continuation of this mess the country has been in. Rather they say “you want us to vote for your brother and you’re insulting us?”

Did anybody insult anybody in 2015?
Don’t you understand the pain?
Don’t you get the fact that your vote also affects me?
Don’t you get that people have suffered so much and have been praying for this day to come for 8 years now so they can opt out only for you a fellow citizen who’s vote can re-up the cycle of suffering again to want continuity?

This is why people who want Obi think most people are faulty upstairs or just has something wrong with them.

It’s not about the tribe or the party…It’s about Nigeria this time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Carrier To Begin Operations With 50 Aircraft / Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / Edrian Idida Osegie: EFCC Holds Vigil At High Court In Lagos To Arrest Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.