Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins (17413 Views)

Gov. Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senatorial Ambition For Obi To Win (Video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by princeade86(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
But why will wike supported someone like tinubu? Am still surprise

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by orisa37: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
GOOD ORTOM.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by galaxy2020(m): 7:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Correct man.....God bless orthomatic
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Robinmido(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2023
God will frustrate Thier plans of rigging the election
Midehi3:
We know he will win, but corrupt politicians won't allow him, they are masters of rigging, they are already on it tooth and nail to rig to their favour
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Kasdat5(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
All of you supporting Ortom , now I see you people are parasites in Nigerians democracy . This particular individual has owned salaries of workers for months & you are hailing him . Omo we still have a long way to go in this country . 🤔
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by jahcure13(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:
Ortom, your efforts to make Nigeria great again is being noted
by everyone.

Are you from benue state at all
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by otokx(m): 8:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Now this is a man who takes responsibility for his actions of which he leaves no one in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Solocoin: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Your efforts will be greatly rewarded, I wish ikpeazu can follow your footsteps
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by jos1234: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Mr man don realized he can't make it to the Senate. He has accepted even before the election.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by fuelsaver: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Politics24:
I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Gov. Ortom

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/20/im-ready-to-sacrifice-my-senatorial-ambition-for-peter-obi-to-win-ortom/amp/

Gov. Ortom is a man with a sound mind and he will never be put to shame because he loves God's people
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by SunMusk(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2023
I appreciate is position, but minister no no. Ortom is a failure. Him endorsing Peter Obi will make him win his Senate sit. Peter Obi didn't need a faii governor. Bcs of him APC will win the governorship.
Adaisback:
Thank you my incoming minister. Ortom, na man you be. Thank you for daring it all and telling us your mind

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by DanAugust2021: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:
Ortom, your efforts to make Nigeria great again is being noted by everyone.
If you know how crafty Ortom is, you'll just keep quiet.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by DanAugust2021: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Ortom , the next senate President
Senate President, when he hasn't won the senate seat? E go shock many people.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by teniboss(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2023
And you hurriedly went to court to get one kangaroo restraining order against your party, so they can not suspend you.... the most useless of them all looking for popularity through Peter Obi
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by STINEKPROJECTS1: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
TEBAcase:
Owo massacre
Deborah's lynching
8 months ASUU strike
Fuel scarcity
N420 per liter of fuel
N750 to $1
Naira scarcity
Millions k!lled cheesy cheesy by herdsmen
Millions k!lled by Boko
Farmer-herder crisis
Train attacks
Kidnapping and banditry.

Normally I shouldn't be voting APC again, but I will vote BAT

Because I am a professional tribal bigot, naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Agbado Urchin. I prefer my children to suffer
you’ve changed moniker. Them ban you?
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by MartinsD12(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Politics24:
I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins - Gov. Ortom

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/20/im-ready-to-sacrifice-my-senatorial-ambition-for-peter-obi-to-win-ortom/amp/
Peter obi will win , nothing will stop him from winning come this Saturday, majority of Nigerian's are with him , this time around rigging is impossible, let them try it and face the wrath of God and the Nigerian youths,thank you gov. Ortom for always standing for the truth , it's very unfortunate that this apc government and Fulani frustrated your government with so much killings in benue

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by asobo1: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Lol! As a usual the gullible ones will fall for these. Ortom is a manipulative human being. If he is true to his words, why did he go to court stopping PDP from expelling him.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Pinito: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Still he will not win
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Pinito: 8:56am On Feb 21, 2023
MartinsD12:

Peter obi will win , nothing will stop him from winning come this Saturday, majority of Nigerian's are with him , this time around rigging is impossible, let them try it and face the wrath of God and the Nigerian youths,thank you gov. Ortom for always standing for the truth , it's very unfortunate that this apc government and Fulani frustrated your government with so much killings in benue
hypocrisy still Obi Carried a Fulani man as running mate what will you say about that one
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Adaisback(f): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2023
SunMusk:
I appreciate is position, but minister no no. Ortom is a failure. Him endorsing Peter Obi will make him win his Senate sit. Peter Obi didn't need a faii governor. Bcs of him APC will win the governorship.
now I get it
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by MartinsD12(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Pinito:
hypocrisy still Obi Carried a Fulani man as running mate what will you say about that one
Trash
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by MartinsD12(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2023
princeade86:
But why will wike supported someone like tinubu? Am still surprise
He is a selfish politician that's why atiku didn't chose him as vice
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by coolplanet: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Before am quoted, am a Yoruba man that fears God.

Honestly, Wike is such a selfish minded person and not truthful. Goodluck Jonathan is from South south as well as Wike. Why must Wike even contest in the first place in the primary. Sincerely,if we clamour for one Nigeria,it is the East time to govern. Obasanjo is a SW, Yar'Adua is from a region in the north, Jonathan from South south,Buhari from a region in the north too. So why not give East and North Central an opportunity. Why is Wike crying to be holy. If he doesn't know, what he is doing is a sin. He wasn't happy when Atiku emerged,Why? Has he forgotten Jonathan came from his own side too. Nonsense. We should not forget Nigeria is in 6 geopolitical zones and not south and north. So Wike should hide his face in the mud. Let's call a spade,a spade,the power now belongs to the east if we must follow righteousness in what we do for better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Ivimmanuel: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Ortom knows he his going to be retired back to his village that's why he decided to pitch tent with obi know he has massive support in the state. Very wicked man
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by BennyDGreat: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2023
coolplanet:
Before am quoted, am a Yoruba man that fears God.

Honestly, Wike is such a selfish minded person and not truthful. Goodluck Jonathan is from South south as well as Wike. Why must Wike even contest in the first place in the primary. Sincerely,if we clamour for one Nigeria,it is the East time to govern. Obasanjo is a SW, Yar'Adua is from a region in the north, Jonathan from South south,Buhari from a region in the north too. So why not give East and North Central an opportunity. Why is Wike crying to be holy. If he doesn't know, what he is doing is a sin. He wasn't happy when Atiku emerged,Why? Has he forgotten Jonathan came from his own side too. Nonsense. We should not forget Nigeria is in 6 geopolitical zones and not south and north. So Wike should hide his face in the mud. Let's call a spade,a spade,the power now belongs to the east if we must follow righteousness in what we do for better Nigeria.

Wike and Atiku are doing same thing. They only care for their pockets
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Pinito: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2023
MartinsD12:

Trash
stop running away from the truth you hate fulanis and yet you nominated one as VP you are contradicting your self.
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by MartinsD12(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Pinito:
stop running away from the truth you hate fulanis and yet you nominated one as VP you are contradicting your self.
Go find something better to do than wasting your time mentioning me
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by debetmx(m): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2023
Mad man, i remember he was the one who started the Buhari for second term when in the APC.

Please how did useless Buhari deserve a second term?
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by coolplanet: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Wike and Atiku are doing same thing. They only care for their pockets

So Wike should stop crying
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Allisgud: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
This is the first time time am seeing a politician being honest by putting his ambition at stake for a person they say have no structure
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by woleabayo(f): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
THIS MAN IS A GOOD POLITICIAN
Re: Ortom: I'm Ready To Sacrifice My Senate Ambition To Ensure Peter Obi Wins by Olaniyi021(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2023
Midehi3:
We know he will win, but corrupt politicians won't allow him, they are masters of rigging, they are already on it tooth and nail to rig to their favour

You be mumu, how will peter obi wins without bulk of votes from the north, keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Chairman Of Labour Party Bar. Callistus Ihejiagwa Lost At His Polling Booth / Jigawa Senators Tarabu & Zareku Of PDP Attacked By Rally Crowds / Oshiomhole’s Aides Beats Up Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.