Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? (2760 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Nigerian Married Women Are The Higher Cheater In The World. / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Richy4(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
OP, how do you think a distant relationship will work for you? Assuming you were married to her before stepping out, I would have said Ok embarassed...This kind of scenario is one of the reasons why it is discouraged. Even if your assistant is not there, your mind will be thinking....

But on a lighter note....Is it too hard to say that it was a hanger that fall off because of enormous western breeze blowing toward Ojuelegba across Atlantic ... that the weather forecast predicted heavy storm smiley smiley... She can even excuse herself, hand up for 2mins just to close imaginary window grin...Dull people shaaAaa!!
cheesy
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by tosinhtml: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
You're always going to be suspicious, I suggest you quit it and move on with someone over there if possible.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by tosinhtml: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Legends of the street....I wish you good luck fa.

It's you & OP that is suppose to be hanging out in Canny.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by tosinhtml: 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
interim4:

Really hard, 3 years relationship, and she has been loyal for as long as I can observe. Here is boring, if i was single, to get a girl here will take time. People mind their business here, where approaching a lady can be termed harassment

Do you mean 3 years in Nigeria or 3 years outside Nigeria?
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Richy4:
OP, how do you think a distant relationship will work for you? Assuming you were married to her before stepping out, I would have said Ok embarassed...This kind of scenario is one of the reasons why it is discouraged. Even if your assistant is not there, your mind will be thinking....

But on a lighter note....Is it too hard to say that it was a hanger that fall off because of enormous western breeze blowing toward Ojuelegba across Atlantic ... that the weather forecast predicted heavy storm smiley smiley... She can even excuse herself, hand up for 2mins just to close imaginary window grin...Dull people shaaAaa!!
cheesy

Bro am just here for a 9months course. And am going back to Nija, not settling down here, I engaged her but not officially just to give her re-assurance. Its not like i am always worried if she would cheat or not, shes always accountable, tells me all the places she goes, send videos and pictures and always making sure we are in touch until she leaves, i do the same, its called respect accompanied with accountability, so what happened that night just took me by surprise. Now i have received a heap of message from her now defending herself. please guys permit me to post the transcript here, fear women ooo, i know it might seem childish doing this, but i want yall to see how far a woman can go to deny shit they do:

Well in as much as I do not want to say anything concerning what transpired that led to breaking up the relationship, some things still have to be said,

Firstly, I obviously do not have anything to exonerate myself concerning the sound you heard that led to a breakup, but am sure you have done your findings, Now this is what I have to say,

If truly someone was there that night you heard a sound, Let the ground swallow me up and Let God almighty take my life but if not and you felt in your heart that this is the best way to treat me, then I leave you to God like I always say, you can’t plant rice and harvest beans, whatever you sow you shall reap it in double folds, God will use the fact that I am using one mind with you and reward me, and I just hope you are as faithful as you claimed, didn’t know this is how fragile the relationship is, na see finish dey worry you, but it’s ok, na me fuckup for that aspect, E go be ben, God pass any man.

I first name and last name, if another man has seen my unclothedness or if I have had Sex with another man since i started dating you my first and last name, I curse myself and my whole generation today with psalm 35 and seal it up with the blood of Jesus Christ
I will rather leave you, than to cheat on my partner, it has never happened and it will never happen,
You told me to stand up once and you were laughing about it, I didn’t even take it seriously cos God sees my heart, all I tried to avoid that night was for you putting unnecessary fear in me, as I was already getting scared at what u said
The windows and curtains were opened, so the sound could’ve even been from outside, my eyes reaction was just a mere coincidence, I would never in this world hurt you or cheat on you or even having a side guy, as long as we are still together, I am stuck with you and you alone,
I do not have the effrontery to even dare bring a male visitor into our home, I am not that loosedneither am I a wicked person.
All I have always requested from you is your love to always keep me thriving at my own end, that’s all

I love u so much ben,I will never do such a thing and am sure u know it

And have d effrontery to bring a guy into our home?
Why would u ever think I will have such mind to do such a thing
A place that i just moved in and everyone knows I am a married woman here
Something I didn’t do at our previous place where It wasn’t even announced that I am engaged to you, so u think I will have the effrontery to do that here
It’s ok ben to think whatever u want to think towards me
God almighty knows how extremely faithful and loyal I am to you ben, I don’t talk to any guy or start up any conversation with any guy, I literally cut of all means of communication with all my male friends, even my female friends that invite me out, I usually declined the ones that I know you wouldn’t be convenient with,
I prefer to stay at home lonely, than start going to place I know u wouldn’t like, I stay home most of the times and still I even get attacked by even single thing, oh I called u twice what were u doing? Oh I heard a sound and wasn’t like there was a sound of a door slamming or opening afterwards, I turned the camera to the other side, both the toilet door and the room door was still closed and it wasn’t like they were opened, but still yet no trust at all,
But if tables were to turn it will be a different story entirely,
How on earth is it even possible to bring a man inside our house to come and Bleep me inside our house…is that even possible? Oh ben, I am not hurt at the fact that you’re breaking up, what hurt me the most and make my cry is the choice of words u use on me and you thinking I am prostitute or a cheap slut, that will stoop so low to bring a guy to come Bleep me where I stay, even when I was staying in the hostel where guys were allowed to even stay over, I didn’t try such a thing, not to talk of when I am fully committed to you.
Ben i will always pray to God to make u experience everything you do to me, the way you accuse me wrongly and hurt me with your hurtful choice of words, thinking you are saying the right thing, God will look for a perfect way to repay u back in full.
My loyalty has always been taken for granted, so I just want u to experience it and know how hurtful it feels when someone lie on you constantly, constantly keep accusing you wrongly of cheating and won’t believe anything that comes out from your mouth, God almighty will make you ben experience it.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
tosinhtml:

Do you mean 3 years in Nigeria or 3 years outside Nigeria?

3 years in Nigeria.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by FreedomArmy: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
My man please give up and face Canada. They are fuvcking her pussy wotowoto in Nigeria here while conji is killing you like crazy in Canada.
Kpele my brother

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by worriedhubby: 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
interim4:

Really hard, 3 years relationship, and she has been loyal for as long as I can observe. Here is boring, if i was single, to get a girl here will take time. People mind their business here, where approaching a lady can be termed harassment

I felt this way 13 years ago. But now, I wish I followed my instinct and walked away. Losing 3 years of long distant relationships, is far better than bringing her and facing divorce in Canada, where she will use the system to deal with you.

If possible, get in touch let me give you a litmus test.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
worriedhubby:
I felt this way 13 years ago. But now, I wish I followed my instinct and walked away. Losing 3 years of long distant relationships, is far better than bringing her and facing divorce in Canada, where she will use the system to deal with you.

If possible, get in touch let me give you a litmus test.
Very soon, divorce will, in Nigeria, be no much different from that in Canada... mark my words. grin
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by worriedhubby: 12:05am On Feb 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Very soon, divorce will, in Nigeria, be no much different from that in Canada... mark my words. grin

Be it in Nigeria or Canada, a broken engagement is better than broken marriage.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2023
you guys dont get it, i am just here for masters, 9 months course, already spent 4months here and I'm going back to my country cos I know the next president will give us a good change.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Stevenbright(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2023
interim4:
you guys dont get it, i am just here for masters, 9 months course, already spent 4months here and I'm going back to my country cos I know the next president will give us a good change.

That epistle is most likely full of lies to guilt trap and manipulate you to accept her back.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Stevenbright:

That epistle is most likely full of lies to guilt trap and manipulate you to accept her back.

Most likely, but who in this world will go as fast as using psalm to swear, people can you see the extent a woman can go to do shit?

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Techmac00: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
satandeterrible:

Oga don't be a victim of sunk cost fallacy.

Why ever you spent is nothing compared to the fact of dating a hopeless cheat that'll cause you irreparable damage in the future.

Use your sense nwokem. No dy act like a headless puppy. Mumu.

Better don't move things forward with that cheat of a girl. Better to be alone than to wife a cheat.

If you don't follow my advice. You'll regret it immensely in the future. Mark my words.

Sunk cost fallacy.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by akube34: 1:02am On Feb 25, 2023
interim4:

Bro am just here for a 9months course. And am going back to Nija, not settling down here, I engaged her but not officially just to give her re-assurance. Its not like i am always worried if she would cheat or not, shes always accountable, tells me all the places she goes, send videos and pictures and always making sure we are in touch until she leaves, i do the same, its called respect accompanied with accountability, so what happened that night just took me by surprise. Now i have received a heap of message from her now defending herself. please guys permit me to post the transcript here, fear women ooo, i know it might seem childish doing this, but i want yall to see how far a woman can go to deny shit they do:

Well in as much as I do not want to say anything concerning what transpired that led to breaking up the relationship, some things still have to be said,

Firstly, I obviously do not have anything to exonerate myself concerning the sound you heard that led to a breakup, but am sure you have done your findings, Now this is what I have to say,

If truly someone was there that night you heard a sound, Let the ground swallow me up and Let God almighty take my life but if not and you felt in your heart that this is the best way to treat me, then I leave you to God like I always say, you can’t plant rice and harvest beans, whatever you sow you shall reap it in double folds, God will use the fact that I am using one mind with you and reward me, and I just hope you are as faithful as you claimed, didn’t know this is how fragile the relationship is, na see finish dey worry you, but it’s ok, na me fuckup for that aspect, E go be ben, God pass any man.

I first name and last name, if another man has seen my unclothedness or if I have had Sex with another man since i started dating you my first and last name, I curse myself and my whole generation today with psalm 35 and seal it up with the blood of Jesus Christ
I will rather leave you, than to cheat on my partner, it has never happened and it will never happen,
You told me to stand up once and you were laughing about it, I didn’t even take it seriously cos God sees my heart, all I tried to avoid that night was for you putting unnecessary fear in me, as I was already getting scared at what u said
The windows and curtains were opened, so the sound could’ve even been from outside, my eyes reaction was just a mere coincidence, I would never in this world hurt you or cheat on you or even having a side guy, as long as we are still together, I am stuck with you and you alone,
I do not have the effrontery to even dare bring a male visitor into our home, I am not that loosedneither am I a wicked person.
All I have always requested from you is your love to always keep me thriving at my own end, that’s all

Something I didn’t do at our previous place where It wasn’t even announced that I am engaged to you, so u think I will have the effrontery to do that here
God almighty knows how extremely faithful and loyal I am to you ben, I don’t talk to any guy or start up any conversation with any guy, I literally cut of all means of communication with all my male friends, even my female friends that invite me out, I usually declined the ones that I know you wouldn’t be convenient with,
I prefer to stay at home lonely, than start going to place I know u wouldn’t like, I stay home most of the times and still I even get attacked by even single thing, oh I called u twice what were u doing? Oh I heard a sound and wasn’t like there was a sound of a door slamming or opening afterwards, I turned the camera to the other side, both the toilet door and the room door was still closed and it wasn’t like they were opened, but still yet no trust at all,
How on earth is it even possible to bring a man inside our house to come and Bleep me inside our house…is that even possible? Oh ben, I am not hurt at the fact that you’re breaking up, what hurt me the most and make my cry is the choice of words u use on me and you thinking I am prostitute or a cheap slut, that will stoop so low to bring a guy to come Bleep me where I stay, even when I was staying in the hostel where guys were allowed to even stay over, I didn’t try such a thing, not to talk of when I am fully committed to you.
Ben i will always pray to God to make u experience everything you do to me, the way you accuse me wrongly and hurt me with your hurtful choice of words, thinking you are saying the right thing, God will look for a perfect way to repay u back in full.
My loyalty has always been taken for granted, so I just want u to experience it and know how hurtful it feels when someone lie on you constantly, constantly keep accusing you wrongly of cheating and won’t believe anything that comes out from your mouth, God almighty will make you ben experience it.
let me tell u something. I am based in Canada too, gf a girl I was dating for four years, wen I came to Nigeria, this girl swore on her life dat if any other man has seen her pant, make she die. I remember dat day in d hotel, she was crying. Guess wat, 6 people don see d pant while I Dey away. 6 na d ones I confirm oooo. Lol. Bros free those write ups, I can bet she Dey cheat
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
akube34:
let me tell u something. I am based in Canada too, gf a girl I was dating for four years, wen I came to Nigeria, this girl swore on her life dat if any other man has seen her pant, make she die. I remember dat day in d hotel, she was crying. Guess wat, 6 people don see d pant while I Dey away. 6 na d ones I confirm oooo. Lol. Bros free those write ups, I can bet she Dey cheat

Lol, as the matter be now like this, she still dey tell me sey she wan go shrine go swear, sey make i arrange for the parol myself, but that once she finishes it, she will finally say goodbye to the relationship, that she cant go that far to exonerate herself and continue with the relationship, u dey see as far again some of them can go to prove shiit? She also stated that she will make sure that she includes my name that if she didnt do it and i am accusing her wrongly, may bla bla happen to me grin grin grin grin more reason why i have it sealed that she was guilty.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by akube34: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
interim4:

Lol, as the matter be now like this, she still dey tell me sey she wan go shrine go swear, sey make i arrange for the parol myself, but that once she finishes it, she will finally say goodbye to the relationship, that she cant go that far to exonerate herself and continue with the relationship, u dey see as far again some of them can go to prove shiit? She also stated that she will make sure that she includes my name that if she didnt do it and i am accusing her wrongly, may bla bla happen to me grin grin grin grin more reason why i have it sealed that she was guilty.
no mind am. When I found out about my ex gf, I was down for 2 months. I couldn’t believe it cus this girl made it seem like she’s a saint. No mind dem, dem sabi lie
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Fiscus105(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Richy4:

cheesy

You can't deceiving anybody who is expert in knowing body language.

You are saying this, because u re not the person at center of whole scenario. (After thought).

.....if u re talking with someone, who suddenly ask questions which are not expected and immediately point to emotion/body language you display, u dnt have options rather than to argue blindly.

Just like police PRO said yesterday, every crime committed always has trace if not traces.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Fiscus105(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
interim4:
hi guys oo, i just hope I never enter once chance like this oo, based on things i have read and heard about girlfriends/wifes being disloyal and promiscuous I just hope that what I observed yesterday isnt a part of it. I am in Canada for schooling, should be back to Nigeria in few months. I and my gf dey normall video chat, so yesterday I hung out with some friends, while at the smoking side of the bar, I called my gf twice on whats app, infact both of her phones, she didnt pick, a minute later she called me back on video call, there was no light so her room was dark and there was no fuel to power her gen of that time. few seconds into the video chat, I heard a sound like someone hit leg on a chair or something few meters away, the moment
the sound was heard, she looked right to observe, her face went right for at least 8 seconds, so I asked what sound was that, she said what sound, I was like but i heard a sound now and u also heard it too thus ur looking right to observe, she said there is no sound oo, I said but u heard it and u moved ur head to check cos she was laying down on her bed, she replied and said "you mean I looked like this" turning her head left ways, in which she initially turned her head right ways, that moment I felt she was being manipulative like she didnt know she turned her head left ways when she heard the sound. This may sound stupid and awkward to some, but a very deep instinct in me
says something aint right. So I said she should put on her torch from the other phone to go look whats going on, she became reluctant and kept saying she opened the window for air to come in and putting on the torch to go check will make people outside see her room, common u live at the top floor and no building faces ur room that could lead to someone seeing you. I said so u arent bothered about the awkward sound u heard, she said theres no sound, ok stand up and let me see what might have fallen or what not, omo she dragged the issue and didnt stand, she only turned her camera around the room knowing fully well the sound came from the living room. My suspicion could be wrong, but to satisfy your partner is proving their suspicion wrong, and as far was the whole thing went, she didnt put any effort in proving me wrong. Could I be having a serious relationship with a cheat like this? Cos after the convo, i said i will call u once i get home, and thats how it always is, she wont call, she'd wait for my call, but seconds after the convo, she started bombarding me with video calls whereas i was already shooting pool, i picked and i was like but we concluded we'd talk later, she was now like i just wanted to see what ur doing, that also gave her away like she's famzing guilty conscience.

Let me give u surest, shortcut, open a Facebook with someone else pictures, make sure he will be a guy that she can easily fall for, chat her and asked her out.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Foodqueen(f): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
interim4:

Hmmmmm

I would av said u should let this one slide. Give her another chance
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
akube34:
no mind am. When I found out about my ex gf, I was down for 2 months. I couldn’t believe it cus this girl made it seem like she’s a saint. No mind dem, dem sabi lie

Me i know trust females generally, but its no crime to try to at least trust one wey dey show sey she can be trusted. Wetin just pain me pass for this one nor pass sey na my house wey i just pay for, wey i furnish she come run the package.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Foodqueen:

Hmmmmm

I would av said u should let this one slide. Give her another chance

Another chance? if I may ask, why did u say so?
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Foodqueen(f): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
interim4:

Another chance? if I may ask, why did u say so?

Hmmmm!!!

From your write up, I could deduce that u are so in love with her.

Maybe she did it, maybe she didn't. U said it yourself that she's one of the best u ve ever dated.

Maybe it was one of those moment she was very vulnerable.

Her explanations are well absorbed.

My thoughts though...
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Foodqueen:

Hmmmm!!!

From your write up, I could deduce that u are so in love with her.

Maybe she did it, maybe she didn't. U said it yourself that she's one of the best u ve ever dated.

Maybe it was one of those moment she was very vulnerable.

Her explanations are well absorbed.

My thoughts though...

Two questions sis, how do you mean moment she was very vulnerable, and what do you deduce from her explanations that was well absorbed?
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Klass99(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
smiley

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by Pikahol(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
interim4:

she is guilty. Hope u have done the necessary?
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Pikahol:
she is guilty. Hope u have done the necessary?

Unfortunately i didnt...discussed with an uncle of mine, told me that it may or may not be what am thinking, that since I did not catch her red handed, I may need to let it go.
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by dhiqson(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Lmao weak mean everywhere
I got nothing for you

I just wanna how how you japa'd to canada
Gimme steps... Me self wan move
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by StPete: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
interim4:

Unfortunately i didnt...discussed with an uncle of mine, told me that it may or may not be what am thinking, that since I did not catch her red handed, I may need to let it go.

Instead of you to act out your instincts, you’re behaving as if ladies are scarce so u must tie yourself to your cheating girlfriend
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by JeffreyJunior: 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Legends of the street....I wish you good luck fa.
Why do I find this hilarious even when I'm not sure of the meaning. grin
Re: Could I Be Dating A Secretive Cheater? by interim4: 6:39am On Jun 26, 2023
we still dey....I learnt something big that if you dont have evidence, you might be wrong....that gist na for next post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Whatz Your Opinion / Need Someone To Educate Me / Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.