Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video (49843 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Geenosko: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
99% of people talking in the nonsense didn't watch the video
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Mode99: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria

Even the northerners knows what they want..
They need him so they could go back to their villages and stay in peace ....who told you the northerners don't like peace...they love peace!!!...

They need peter to give them peace!!!
Invest in their Agricultural projects and allow their daughters to go to school!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Tareq1105: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
This video will anger urchins whatsapp admins and group members. grin

There's no anger anywhere.

Pst Christ has told us the order of the results and so shall it be in Jesus name amen.

Tinubu 1st

Atiku 2nd

Obi 3rd

Watch it.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Anakazo22: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
#2 billions stolen Anambra state tax payers money is working

Look at this fool...pst Chris na your mate...those people there do they look gullible like you
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by galaxy2020(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Christians say NO to mumu ticket...God for bid BAThing
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by israel90: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
mugu to have anything to say again
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by folake4u(f): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
Who takes this divorcee fake pastor seriously mtcheww

tongue

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by damosky12(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:

Lol. You can't buy pastor Chris with 2 billion naira. This man gives billions like it's chicken feed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by 2starboy25: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
Another wailing urchin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by israel90: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
mugu don'thave anything to say again
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Geenosko: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

APC pdp and fake news. 5/6
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by wealth2u(m): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2023
[This is the new order in town.....New Naira against Old naira...ntoooor
yarimo:

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by damosky12(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2023
loffyloffy:
The level of people's gullibility is amazing,
1, there is more than 1 presidential candidate with names in the Bible.
2, He didn't say the man will win, he said the 'man is afraid' and he prayed for him...so if he loses, it is because of his fear.
3, He then asked the congregation to pray for Nigeria...

He was so vague, and clearly cannot be quoted on any of this, and that is the straw, you guys are hanging to and celebrating.

grin You think you did something there? grin

The man is not predicting. It's what it is. He's asking His people to pray and vote. You can keep your analysis.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Antiochus(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierocash:
Urchins right now

Singing in tears

This meme dey always funny me grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
you go cry blood
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Tareq1105: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Mode99:
Peter obi is the next president of Nigeria

Even the northerners knows what they want..
They need him so they could go back to their villages and stay in peace ....who told you the northerners don't like peace...they love peace!!!...

They need peter to give them peace!!!
Invest in their Agricultural projects and allow their daughters to go to school!!!!

Pita Obi Pandora that could not give south easterners peace and one militia groups still padlocked them every Monday.

Una no dey think before una talk. Why didn't he do rally on a Monday, after all he's from there? Why not one million match in the East on a Monday? I challenged him with his obidients but unfortunately till the end of the campaign he couldn't prove me wrong.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by onatisi(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
may GOD FORGIVE ME OOO,
but dis na format naaaa, it is so obvious the way chris constructed the message and vision , i know God is in charge of everything but for me i cant believe this vision that chris is saying, there was nothing spiritual about what he said .
Afikoo:
You all need to watch the video . See the suspense and the excitement when Pastor Chris said the 3rd person name is in the Bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr-zWcEp60E

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Hpesoj: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

LOL. The joke is on you. I'm VERY sure you didn't read the post you screengrab, else you won't post it. Should I be surprised? Bayo Onanuga did the same thing yesterday.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by loffyloffy: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Professor Peter Umeadi ...Apga is a presidential candidate and his name is in the Bible..

Where did he say anyone will win?..or that his congregation should vote for anyone?

He just gave a generalised statement, and gullible people shouted..

Even more gullible people are sharing it and celebrating an election outcome that he did not in any way mentioned in his speech..

In other words if per chance, this celebrated candidate did not win...He can always come out to say..he at no time said he will win..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
phorget:
Urchins will soon come and tell us how Lagos made pastor Chris and how Tilumbu is going to chase him away outta Lagos...
Another set of urchins will say pastor is an ipob.

You are not far from the truth grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Microwhy: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Vischy:
God will judge any christian voting muslim-muslim ticket to oppress Christians because of tribalism,Amen🙏🙏🙏
If Nigeria should go on religion line both in politic, economy and war, nothing for Christians.
Let lock our border and declear our airspace no flight zone let see who go remain.
You guys are so foolish and very stupidly local and gullible. No Imam will openly endorse presidential candidate. Show me a video though.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by brutal1(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2023
angry grin Corvid is 5G grin
yarimo:
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by garykoeman: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Peter umeadi apga candidate is in the bible.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by onatisi(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2023
and this is why and where Chris is very dangerous, he is seen by many Christians as Gods candidate and they will vote en masse for him .
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by anungangampu: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2023
HardMirror:
All imams should ensure they endorse atiku on friday. A day to election. Since it has turned to religious endorsment campaign.
it hAs been like that. It's the Church that has been doormat
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Exclusive101: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
oga this your game don cast no stress yourself...
Tinubu will lose massively on Saturday...
Enter streets make you hear as people dey suffer nobody get joy these days...
Do you think people will vote for apc after their numerous bad policies or do you take Nigerians for fools...

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by anungangampu: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Microwhy:

If Nigeria should go on religion line both in politic, economy and war, nothing for Christians.
Let lock our border and declear our airspace no flight zone let see who go remain.
You guys are so foolish and very stupidly local and gullible. No Imam will openly endorse presidential candidate. Show me a video though.
You are deluded. If that be the case, it's the opposite. Hope you know the whole north are not Muslims
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Johnn78: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
He had a revelation but couldn't say who the winner would be grin

Pastor Chris knows that Obi cannot win.

He wanted a reaction from his customers, he got the reaction and for him, it was a good day at work 😂
Saturday not far again 😎suspense go end and all noisemakers go zukwanike
My only prayer is that lNEC and judiciary court should not use BVAS to play an adeleke osun on us. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t want a Saturday 25th declared winner, only to be officially sacked by judiciary after official May swearing in😎😃
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by mightiersa: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Sadly, God didn't give him the wings to fly. And the third person came out third after the election.

So sad, right?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Doyou2019: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
shey for your mind now people wey no see cash collect go come stand for queue dey vote APC ....
JUST DEY PLAY

That urchin mindset gets me every time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Pictures Of People At Miracle-Healing River In Enugu / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.