Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video (49956 Views)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Hpesoj: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
kay1one:

Child of a lying spirit

This is the same pastor you go around posting his pic as collecting money from Obi

You're under a curse

The funny thing about the picture he attached was that the Pastor was making a rhetorical statement.

Here's what he said:

"Who said Peter Obi gave us N2 billion Naira? It’s a lie he gave us more than that…….

“He opened our eyes to see a country where the broom is sitting under the umbrella and the people are under the scourging heat of wicked politicians. I am OBI’S witness he no dey give shi shishi.”

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by DeOTR: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
May heaven pass judgement to any Christian planning to vote Muslim Muslim ticket to oppress the Christians in Nigeria. May the person and his family regreat all the rest of their lives
The same heavens that it pleases for Buhari to be a 2 term President? Dey play. You'll soon realize that Yahweh will not necessarily use only Christians to fulfill His purposes.
You see Christians, Moslems and soon, but The Almighty sees his Children.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Doyou2019: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
shey for your mind now people wey no see cash collect go come stand for queue dey vote APC ....
JUST DEY PLAY

That urchin mindset gets me every time. cheesy
Awon on'yeye!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Tareq1105: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
galaxy2020:
Christians say NO to mumu ticket...God for bid BAThing

I don't know how these pastors would feel when Tinubu win this election. I mean their value in the eyes of their members when Tinubu is declared winner.

Pastors that cannot say categorically who would win. It's obvious they do not hear from God. If you hear from God you would declare it boldly.

All I know is that embarrassment awaits anyone that speak when God has not said so.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Blaze14k: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
oga this your game don cast no stress yourself...
Tinubu will lose massively on Saturday...
Enter streets make you hear as people dey suffer nobody get joy these days...
Do you think people will vote for apc after their numerous bad policies or do you take Nigerians for fools...

Oga dont be surprised some nigerians are foolish.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by mightiersa: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
If you love Asiwaju, pray for him very well. I saw that He won the election but when he was declared the winner of the presidential election, he suddenly collapsed when jubilating his victory. Pray for him as I am doing.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by DeOTR: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
shey for your mind now people wey no see cash collect go come stand for queue dey vote APC ....
JUST DEY PLAY
Abi o. So the alternative na to queue to vote for those that supported the senseless policy? Dey play.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by KPGGlobal: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2023
lailo:
These are Igbo pastors endorsing Obi, it is not tribalistic but let Kumuyi or Adeboye make same pronouncement in favour of Tinubu which can never even happen, these pastors will be tagged tribalists. I have learnt a lot about the Igbos in this election.

YOU ARE NOT WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very easy to identify children!

Any fair person in Nigeria is igbo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by kingthreat(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Vischy:
God will judge any christian voting muslim-muslim ticket to oppress Christians because of tribalism,Amen🙏🙏🙏

You have no right to give anyone a feeling of guilt
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by KPGGlobal: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Microwhy:

If Nigeria should go on religion line both in politic, economy and war, nothing for Christians.
Let lock our border and declear our airspace no flight zone let see who go remain.
You guys are so foolish and very stupidly local and gullible. No Imam will openly endorse presidential candidate. Show me a video though.

Mtchew
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by MagicMediaCalls(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2023
So shall it be, Amen oh

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
• Pick one from the category (Check Flyer)
• Send a DM with the Recipient's details and your Wishes/Messages (song applicable)
• Pay for the call
• Then leave the rest to us.

We Spread Love through Calls.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by ransomed: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
Who takes this divorcee fake pastor seriously mtcheww

His followers take him seriously and they listen to him and follow his leadings.
Sorry, he didn't mention your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Lasien: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
#2 billions stolen Anambra state tax payers money is working

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar (Tinubu) as president and Osama bin Laden (Shettima) as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by kingthreat(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2023
lailo:
These are Igbo pastors endorsing Obi, it is not tribalistic but let Kumuyi or Adeboye make same pronouncement in favour of Tinubu which can never even happen, these pastors will be tagged tribalists. I have learnt a lot about the Igbos in this election.

My brother, they are the most tribalistic people in this country. The number of mosques in their region is not more than 20
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Lasien: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2023
Tareq1105:

I don't know how these pastors would feel when Tinubu win this election. I mean their value in the eyes of their members when Tinubu is declared winner.

Pastors that cannot say categorically who would win. It's obvious they do not hear from God. If you hear from God you would declare it boldly.

All I know is that embarrassment awaits anyone that speak when God has not said so.

"We cannot elect Pablo Escobar (Tinubu) as president and Osama bin Laden (Shettima) as vice president"
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by BobbieZion(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
Come and carry your serial adulterous pastor before we smoke him out

Why don't you smoke your lord and saviour....
Tinubu?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by lomprico(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
Who takes this divorcee fake pastor seriously mtcheww

His followers and members and they are plenty fa. More heart ache for baba blu and his urchins. grin including you.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2023
The only thing that will make me not to vote Lp its death me i will vote peter obi 💯 👌
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by ada9ja(f): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:

Yarimo

Yes is working

When God be for you....they say it will be to you (fools) like a dream.

You think say Na Tinubu Lagos money or Atiku Nigeria both stole Abi?

Fools supporting fool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Every knows inside them that obi is the best candidate to rescue us this time around

This nation nis in mess, so we.need a good candidate to rescue us

Trying to defend incompetent candidate doesn't make Sense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Benresmy(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Viscuz:

Drown in tears 😜😜

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... keep pressing there neck

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Maziebuka01(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin

Mimi Na 20 billion
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Microwhy: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2023
anungangampu:

You are deluded. If that be the case, it's the opposite. Hope you know the whole north are not Muslims
Some streets in some states..
No state in the north that Christians are major dominant.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Dchampion65: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Nah true o

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Doyou2019: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2023
This is a big statement!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Massiveglory: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.
If you refuse and rebel, you will be devoured.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians ,
Listen!
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by FreeStuffsNG: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2023
yarimo:

Honestly, Mr Oyakhilome himself is sounding like a trickster. All these analogies were his cunning way to avoid being sued for defamation and to avoid making a mockery of himself when God exposes him as a trickster.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Qwerty4u(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=121085184][i]Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and it has been woes upon woes for so many.

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians , this

I have passed what I was given
It's well received... God bless you my brother... Keep the fire blazing.... We are following...

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Doyou2019: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2023
DeOTR:

Abi o. So the alternative na to queue to vote for those that supported the senseless policy? Dey play.

You no get sense.
Whose policy is it? No be APC's?
Ori e ti gbale!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by Jokerman(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians , this

I have passed what I was given.

We all will be Obidient this Saturday.

No two ways

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video by penearth(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Thank u pastor Chris for u r led in d spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.