Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates (14386 Views)

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Shareholder: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2023
PoloG:
i am from rivers and tinubu has my vote cool
Then a very big shame on u.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Nchenches: 6:52am On Feb 21, 2023
blamingthedevil:
https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/20/rivers-traditional-council-pledges-support-for-wikes-preferred-candidates/

One fact: for the first time since 1999, the personality cult war between Rotimi Amaechi and Nyesom Wike has resulted to power shift from the Igbo to the other non-Igbo sections of Rivers state. Good job, Wike and Amaechi.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by overall90: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2023
By his preferred candidate, they are talking irrationally about Simi the Guber candidate, nothing concerns Tinubu with this report
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Shareholder: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Cancer is now better than malaria for this people....... Na wa for human ooo

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by chichriso: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Wike is selfish is everything he does
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3MbpMrhfQ
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by StrongAlphMale: 7:01am On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:

I am from river state too l am voting tinubu

Propaganda won't help obi at the polls

If e sure for you say you're from rivers post your PVC with all your info on it, to prove you're from rivers just like that guy did. Bloody Yolubba Muslim
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by OsunOriginal: 7:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Is04970:
God bless River state traditional leaders

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Tinubu
God bless Buhari
God bless me
God bless you

Remove Buhari from the list
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by seunowa(f): 7:07am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Urchin,

Obi is a household name in Rivers State, I just hope you guys don't call us Drunkards again after 25th. The message will be so loud!!

Modified: We are not brothers with Yoruba's stop attaching yourself to us.

Dear 🐖 🐷
Reality will dawn on you on 25th. Your Peter Obi is nonexistent for the presidential election. Just hope after 25th, you will not shout manipulations.
Jaganban is cruising to victory

Modified: yorubas don’t see 🐖 🐖 as brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by kaludestiny10(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2023
O yes sir traditional rulers.
Traditional rulers that are Wike's stooge.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Royalty83(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088495:

Wike keep playing urchins like ludo grin Wike gave him full access, can we see Tinubu with Rivers traditional rulers Council

Your zombiediency long o
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s easy to compose gibberish online. Reality will humble you in days time.

What connection does Iragbiji have with Port Harcourt? Don't they sound like black and white?
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:23am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What connection does Iragbiji have with Port Harcourt? Don't they sound like black and white? grin
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by toblosky(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:
Tinubu's Supporters and senselessness.

You are not even from Rivers State, and you are banking on imaginary votes for your Tinubu.

Rivers State is 100% Obidient and you guys will get the result on Saturday.

It's not by noise, below is my PVC
The way u raise your eye to the inec camera, the thing go capture by force
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by famology(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Cry ke😆😆😆.

From my family alone is 20 votes. 😆😆

Atleast you that is in Ile Ife won't be voting here. I wonder how you will cast your vote for BAT here😆😆

You and your family na 20 million votes. We don hear. Abakaliki man claiming Rivers.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by famology(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

My Neighbour just committed suicide after going through this thread. We just read from the note he wrote that, he could not bare the pain of Asiwaju becoming president and that, it has dawned on him that Asiwaju will win.

He even extended his congratulatory message to Asiwaju before taking his life.

I believe it will make front page tomorrow.

We don't want to lose anyone oooooo 🤣
They're our brothers and sisters.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Hungry people everywhere
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by vanitybutiwanti: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Wainey:
wow, thank God I have seen an ObioAkpomite.

Please I want to ask who is the most preferred candidate in ur place?
Between SIM, Tonye and Abe, who is likely to be favoured and take majority of Obio/Akpo votes?
I'm in obio/Akpor and I'm voting obi and sim. The media is just being sensational with the headlines, many obidients here do not know that the governor funded obi's campaign, they go about insulting him.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Just a misplaced endorsement for the only sleeping presidential candidate worldwide tongue

You mean this Packaged Fraud?

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Levels1(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:

You are not even from Rivers State, and you are banking on imaginary votes for your Tinubu.

....... Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

WE INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Levels1(m): 8:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:

Dear Urchin,

Obi is a household name in Rivers State, I just hope you guys don't call us Drunkards again after 25th. The message will be so loud!!

Modified: We are not brothers with Yoruba's stop attaching yourself to us.

....... Let the MAN that BUILT the LEADERS BUILD the NATION.

WE INSIST !!!!!! TINUBU FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by IbileIfe: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:

You don't know Rivers State.

If the indigenes of Rivers State, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta and Edo remember the wickedness of the Igbos during the civil war of 1967-1970, they will not vote for Peter Obi in the presidential election.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Wainey: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
I'm in obio/Akpor and I'm voting obi and sim. The media is just being sensational with the headlines, many obidients here do not know that the governor funded obi's campaign, they go about insulting him.
I am not actually talking about who you are voting, all I am asking is that does SIM have the bigger advantage in Obio/Akpor or does either of Magnus or Cole pose a threat to him? Is he likely to take more than half of Obio/Akpor votes?

And as for Obi, I really don't think the Obidients have been able to convincingly penetrate the rural places in the SS, I fear he may not get much votes here and we all know he is not going to get substantial votes from core north, I can't imagine Tinubu or Atiku becoming my president.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by nisai: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2023
chrisxxx:

No we are afraid of what your candidate will do in PH after winning that's why we prefer Tinubu. Your people will finish us in PH if una candidate wins.
what changed, bros? I thought you wanted Obi.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by SenatePresdo(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Amaechi did more than this for Buhari, what did Buhari get in Rivers? grin
Wike is a child to Amechi when it comes to playing politics.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by nisai: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Obi ti lule

Ama dibo ama wole

Jagaban shi ne gaba
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Wainey: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2023
IbileIfe:

You don't know Rivers State.

If the indigenes of Rivers State, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta and Edo remember the wickedness of the Igbos during the civil war of 1967-1970, they will not vote for Peter Obi in the presidential election.

I feel Obi will get votes here in the SS but it's definitely not the way the Obidients evision it.
Even if everyone votes Obi, the Ijaw which are majority will not vote him cos they are the major victims of the biafran war and it still lingers in their heart. That alone is enough to threaten Obi chances of winning the SS.
As for Bayelsa, he should be happy if he sees up to 100k votes
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by egharevba72047: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2023
These ones wan couple the Druggie's money sharp sharp before Saturday.These ones wan couple the Druggie's money sharp sharp before Saturday....
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Owoino: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2023
Obi and his IPIB fools will have a heart break when they see the results coming out of the South South. How a group of hated people try to forcefully attach themselves to us is beyond my imagination.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Owoino: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Amaechi did more than this for Buhari, what did Buhari get in Rivers? grin
Wike is a child to Amechi when it comes to playing politics.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Owoino: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Did Amaechi have 200k Personal Assistants?
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Primusinterpares(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2023
When your stomach controls your brain
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Ashirioluwa: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2023
These village leaders don't want any more problems for themselves from a man who believes he knows it all, because they know that this frog-voiced man will shock them negatively if they do anything contrary to what he wishes.

The village leaders are ready and will do anything within their means to tolerate Wike for the few weeks remaining until he vacates his position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / EFCC DISCOVERY "Theatrics": What Magu Should Learn From The Nigeria Police / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.