Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates (14389 Views)

I Have No Preferred Candidates For Senate Presidency - Tinubu / Disquiet In PDP Over Wike’s ‘preferred Candidate’ Remarks / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Ashirioluwa: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Primusinterpares:
When your stomach controls your brain

These village leaders are in bondage, and powerless. Wike will remove them from office if they do anything contrary to his wishes.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by chrisxxx(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2023
nisai:
what changed, bros? I thought you wanted Obi.
Lol. No matter who I want I shift ground when u attack Wike. I understand him very well and the circumstances surrounding and affecting his actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Raf4: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🐖🐗🐷 will be so hurt and pained!

They think the South-South play politics of hate!

Why SS still has 99% chance of still ruling Nigeria before an Igbo man.

The SS has emancipated and only rooting for what will benefit their region! They don’t insult other tribes and are welcoming to strangers!

Go to Rivers and Bayelsa and see how our Southern brothers welcome other tribes!

Unlike our 🐷🐗🐖 with “OUR LAND” mentality! Any little thing, they start screaming “OUR LAND”

Nzogbu nzogbu mentality
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Augustenite(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Nonny95:
Tinubu's Supporters and senselessness.

You are not even from Rivers State, and you are banking on imaginary votes for your Tinubu.

Rivers State is 100% Obidient and you guys will get the result on Saturday.

It's not by noise, below is my PVC
Same stupid way of reasoning from your end, when you think Obi will defeat Tinubu in Lagos and other southwest states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by sageb: 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
mrksquare:
From the day King Jaja went to the airport to welcome jet from Germany and partook in the photo op, that was when he lost the confidence of Rivers people. Not surprised at his grandstanding at not extricating the traditional institution he chairs from politics.

King Jaja has never hidden his non-partisanship. So so unfortunate.

The traditional institution does not even command respect in Rivers state. Most of these kings cannot even command their subjects on whom to vote for.

Again, SIM did not show up for the Governorship debate by Arise TV on Sunday 19th Feb.
Who do you think performed above the rest at the debate?
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by papapchi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
🐖🐗🐷 will be so hurt and pained!

They think the South-South play politics of hate!

Why SS still has 99% chance of still ruling Nigeria before an Igbo man.

The SS has emancipated and only rooting for what will benefit their region! They don’t insult other tribes and are welcoming to strangers!

Go to Rivers and Bayelsa and see how our Southern brothers welcome other tribes!

Unlike our 🐷🐗🐖 with “OUR LAND” mentality! Any little thing, they start screaming “OUR LAND”
You see why most of you are very stupid and don't even know your histories, the River State you're hoping on is made up of 70% Igbos you slowpoke. Tinubu and his gang of criminals will not get 5% votes in Igwe Ocha
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Primusinterpares(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

These village leaders are in bondage, and powerless. Wike will remove them from office if they do anything contrary to his wishes.
So them no get levels be that...

So no more gods backing them again ni
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by ComptonGee: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Oyindamola is now from Rivers States🤣🤣🤣.

Say hello to your Ogbomoso egbons for me jare!

Saturday no far again

So as Penguin 🐧 is now on the land and not in the aquatic clime
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by Onelove508: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
So they don't even know who is Wike"s candidate yet they are willing to vote whoever he picks?

So those adults don't have a mind of their own??
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by vanitybutiwanti: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wainey:
I am not actually talking about who you are voting, all I am asking is that does SIM have the bigger advantage in Obio/Akpor or does either of Magnus or Cole pose a threat to him? Is he likely to take more than half of Obio/Akpor votes?

And as for Obi, I really don't think the Obidients have been able to convincingly penetrate the rural places in the SS, I fear he may not get much votes here and we all know he is not going to get substantial votes from core north, I can't imagine Tinubu or Atiku becoming my president.
I can't say now. A better indicator will be the number of votes ok chinda and all well will pull from obio/Akpor on Saturday..
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by nisai: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
chrisxxx:

Lol. No matter who I want I shift ground when u attack Wike. I understand him very well and the circumstances surrounding and affecting his actions.
Trust me, Jagaban will never relegate Rivers people because they must have had an agreement.
Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by chrisxxx(m): 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
nisai:
Trust me, Jagaban will never relegate Rivers people because they must have had an agreement.
Tinubu for me is a no go area. I feel no bitter about him. But this is a precarious perilous time that we need someone of sound mind. Tinubu from the look of things does haven't this presently. It is not his fault. He is a human he lives everyday to grow old. He is aged. Let him mind his grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Traditional Council Pledges Support For Wike’s Preferred Candidates by mrksquare: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
sageb:

Again, SIM did not show up for the Governorship debate by Arise TV on Sunday 19th Feb.
Who do you think performed above the rest at the debate?

Who else if not Tonye Cole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Riders Defy Sanwo-olu, Return To Prohibited Routes / Igbo And Yoruba - Recent Achievements Overseas/ Who Is Cat, Who Is Rat? / Fulani Herdsmen & Farmers In Enugu Strike Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.