Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield (32627 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ok
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Djele: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Oga go and buy iwuyanwu nationale

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
No matter how much we try, blacks would have to keep going extra miles to prove ourselves worthy of white's validation until we blacks learn to develop our nation. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Angelfrost(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiko1:
You need to correct your jacked up name, Dozy Mmuobosi. You are being treated like a foolish Nigerian due to your funky name.

You need to come out of that darkness of low self-esteem and colonial slavery!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by xevove2061: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiko1:
You need to correct your jacked up name, Dozy Mmuobosi. You are being treated like a foolish Nigerian due to your funky name.

Local name is funky? If this is not inferority complex, i dont know what else is.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by GeneralPula: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
He didn’t give much details..

I thought agreement has been reached before he came to made it public at first?

Is Sheffield United saying different thing?
Are they attaching high tax to him?
Are they giving him specific rules?

He should give us something more detailed..
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Why don't you go where you're valued instead of crying? Has he bought any Nigerian asset before venturing into this? Make he dey play. Even them no allow dangote buy arsenal.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by jahsharon: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Everywhere, Igbos cry of marginalization, intimidation. Always crying.

A Yoruba lady lost election as British PM some months back, she didn't say it is because she is Nigerian. She lost because there were better candidates, and she did not cry of being brown skinned or green skinned

7 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
shocked
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Mccullum: 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Don't worry, you'll scale through and become the owner of the football club.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Onyi90(m): 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
White, black, red Indian, or Chinese, We are all just a spirit living in different body colour. We all belong to one human race.

Human race 👌
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by enomakos(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
I blame Buhari and APC

They would have willingly gifted the club for free to any Saudi Arabia royal family
yes na so much
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by emonis88: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Even Nigerians undermine themselves with tribalism, so what do I expect from a foreign country.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by enomakos(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Djele:
Oga go and buy iwuyanwu nationale
that club still exists?

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by SmartPolician: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mugu! Bring your money home!
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by GeneralPula: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Reinamaria:
I doubt they will sell the club to him eventually.
It is quite clear they're looking for "valid" reason not to sell the club to an African man.
Uk needs money beyond this..

And beside, Africans owns things in UK so let us not decide too quick..
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Naajjii: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
White, black, red Indian, or Chinese, We are all just a spirit living in different body colour. We all belong to one human race.
But some are lazy than others
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Lovelyn451(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
This una football matter sef, racism too much abeg
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by ednut1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cry cry baby. Your finances and assets are not adding up na why

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Obojuju: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
I am pretty sure this is one of the technocrats Peter Obi would want to have synergy and ties with towards moving Nigeria from Consumption to production.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by chigator2: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
PureFace1:
These people and victimhood mentality

It is not because you are a Nigerian it is because you are a foreigner, Former Chelsea owner Abrahamovic went through tougher shits just because he owned Chelsea.

You will go through rigorous scrutiny before acquiring property that worth millions of dollars in a working country. Stop the entitlement mentality, there are so many Africans with properties that worth millions of dollar in the same UK, stop acting like you are the first.

these people and jealousy combusted with dark envy.

Who pass you pass you.

Call a spade a spade; what is the difference between your trash up there and what he said. He is treated different because he is a Nigerian and because he is Foreigner, where is the difference. Is a Nigerian not a foreigner.

Train your youths to be meaningful people instead of agberos and yahoo boys. Useless tribe

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by SIRTee15: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Americans bought English Football and we know they don't really care for the sport. Racists will always be racists. There is a video trending where they asked one of their immigration person, whatever the name of the Indian lady, what pathway is there for an orphan East African girl to enter UK...NONE. They have to Ukrainians...they even allowed them to bypass the process...as long as UK residents are willing to host, the Ukrainians can relocate.

It's called principle of self preservation. It's their country, they have every right to decide who lives there especially people who looks like them.
Why should an Ugandan girl be giving free passage into Europe, did her ancestors come from there?
U Africans will threaten your fellow countryman because he's not respecting his host but wants white counties to open their countries for foreigners with different cultures.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Americans bought English Football and we know they don't really care for the sport. Racists will always be racists. There is a video trending where they asked one of their immigration person, whatever the name of the Indian lady, what pathway is there for an orphan East African girl to enter UK...NONE. They have to Ukrainians...they even allowed them to bypass the process...as long as UK residents are willing to host, the Ukrainians can relocate.

Americans? Go and read about the Glazers and how their ownership of Man U has been soo soo opposed (to the point that fans were protesting every matchday, and 'Glazers out! )

Even Liverpool...same issues when they were owned by an American duo.

Forget racisim...the Glazers were white as the british, yet got the whole abuse and protest.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by callthefred: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hendrixky:
This is the time for us to do away with tribalism, religion and personal interests

Even a 14 year old in Nigeria as at this moment knows
Who we want as the president

For a man to be able to perform very well that man must be physically fit, mentally fit and he must be aware of his environment
Lets not pretend that we are not aware that a particular candidate is not mentally and physically fit
He is not even aware of what is going on in his environment

Every Nigeria knows this..please don't because of tribe and religion repeat our mistakes
We just suffered Buhari tenure. The pain of Buhari incessant travel for medical check up is very fresh in our heart
I'm not igbo, am not hausa am not yoruba
Am from Edo sate. Please pity the future of our children and do away with tribalism and religion and do the right thing at your polling unit

These are one of the many evidence showing that he is mentally not strong. The national anthem was going on
Oshiomhole have to call him to order....we all are seeing this please 🙏. Let do the right thing...
Please if you can't give out your daughter or sister to an old man suffering from dementia, speech defects, shuffling gait, not mentally and physically fit
But wants to bring it upon Nigeria may you and your children knows no peace

How about you campaign for your candidate based on policies he initiated in government that has been sustainable by successive governments after his and stop this propaganda and emotional blackmail. It's a democracy remember and everyone has a right to choose whom they want. As for me I am with Bola Tinubu because having analyzed all candidates he has the best track records of sustainable path to prosperity for the citizenry. Thank you.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by DMCA: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiko1:
Their names always sound like the name giver was under the influence of Mkurummiri grin grin grin
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Hendrixky: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
callthefred:

How about you campaign for your candidate based on policies he initiated in government that has been sustainable by successive governments after his and stop this propaganda and emotional blackmail. It's a democracy remember and everyone has a right to choose whom they want. As for me I am with Bola Tinubu because having analyzed all candidates he has the best track records of sustainable path to prosperity for the citizenry. Thank you.

How do a man perform?

Just answer me
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by BreakingNews21: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kitotechdom6675:
Pl

Hello Mr. daily thread Spammer, Please spend some money with Mr. Seun wink

How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland by Seun(m): 2:17am On Sep 16, 2012
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

Thank you for your interest in advertising on the Nairaland Forum!

Nairaland runs a Targeted Ad Platform with which any Nairaland member can place adverts on the sections of Nairaland where the people he/she wants to reach are most likely to be found (for example, a political party could place ads on the politics section with it).

To place ads on Nairaland, the first step is to get your ad banner designed by a good graphic designer. Your ad banner must be borderless, 318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall, less than 30kb in size, and in the PNG or JPG format. Once it's ready, go to www.nairaland.com/campaign and click (Upload Ad) to upload your banner ad and landing page, and wait for approval. (Your ad might not be approved if it's deceptive or illegal or morally questionable in some way).

After your ad is approved, we will provide you with information about how to purchase advertising credits so you can freely place your ads on any section of Nairaland - including the home page. Our system is extremely simple by design.

Please see our Estimated Advertising Rates to find out how much it'll cost to advertise on the various sections of Nairaland on the long run (prices on the short term are strongly correlated with traffic levels). Billing takes place every few minutes and you will get detailed reports on unique clicks and views and charges for each ad/section and for your entire account over various time periods.

We look forward to doing business with you!

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by chigator2: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
jahsharon:
Everywhere, Igbos cry of marginalization, intimidation. Always crying.

A Yoruba lady lost election as British PM some months back, she didn't say it is because she is Nigerian. She lost because there were better candidates, and she did not cry of being brown skinned or green skinned

Fool please shut up, he made the best bid in monetary value, and he is being scrutinized because he is Nigerian/African/Foreigner and he called it out. Igbos speak up not being cowards like your useless people.

When huawei's president's daughter spoke out about her maltreatment by US authorities because on her Chinese affiliations where was your low life mouth then.
What ever useless hole you crawl out from will not grow with Igbo hate. Help yourself and have sense. Who pass you pass you. You hear

3 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by KosiGee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mr Dozy should stop moaning. He has to be scrutinised. No one knows about him 10 years ago. They will investigate him, his background, business, taxes and revenues, criminal record dating back more than 10 years and he should provide those information.

Football business in England is big business. Shady personal history or dealings undetected now might be used to ruin and destroy him later. Man City is still being investigated for past financial transactions. Big Italian clubs have been hit with heavy penalties over dodgy deals.

Ivan Toney is still being investigated over his involvement in gambling.

If Dozy Mmuobosi is found to have been involved in some dodgy transactions in the past, he wouldn’t be the only one to lose, the whole Sheffield community and their passionate fans would be affected.

Dozy, Dangote and their likes can invest in Enugu Rangers, Bendel Insurance, Enyimba, Kano Pillars etc. There can build the clubs, conquer Africa, play in world club cups...they can reap great financial rewards and personal glories for their efforts.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
PureFace1:
These people and victimhood mentality

It is not because you are a Nigerian it is because you are a foreigner, Former Chelsea owner Abrahamovic went through tougher shits just because he owned Chelsea.

You will go through rigorous scrutiny before acquiring property that worth millions of dollars in a working country. Stop the entitlement mentality, there are so many Africans with properties that worth millions of dollar in the same UK, stop acting like you are the first.

Ah, good old Abramovitch.

At one point, the UK media was sooo focused on how he got his money...plus anytime Chelsea made a loss....and then there was the constant speculation as to when he would 'lose interest'

I'm not a fan of the man, but sometimes...

Even Man City....see how dem dey look at them Gulf people...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.