Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield (32629 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by ShedrachU(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
They are scared, they are smelling another Invictus Obi
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by SIRTee15: 9:21am On Feb 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
People like you just TALK. When last did you go to LONDON? I just came back days ago...which mess are you talking about? Skyscappers are going up all over London and old buildings are coming down...bought by Indians, Nigerians, Russians...where do you think Elon Musk came from...Native America? or Facebook owner? Keep your self hate to yourself and stop speaking on what you do not know. It is people like you that see tribes and tribalism...we are ALL ONE PEOPLE UNDER GOD and BLEED THE SAME and will DIE THE SAME. Know this and KNOW PEACE.

U are simply delusional. Culture matters a lot and in most cases different cultures don't mix well.
London is now a filth, gangs stabbing everywhere, rising crime rate, rape at night, people chasing each other with knives in broad day light. Most people don't want to raise their son in London anymore.
Why do Yorubas and ibos at loggerhead over Lagos. Why do yorubas get irked when ibos demand for governorship post in Lagos, why do they threaten ibos when they say Lagos is no man's land. Is Yoruba and ibo not the same blood.
I repeat, black Africans don't have anything other race wants, that's why we shout racism over everything and we fail to understand the principle of self preservation.
Lagos that seem to be the jewel of Nigeria is now being fiercely protected by the Yorubas.
Every race has every right to pursue self preservation in their own best interest. It's not racism.
South Africans are now complaining of too many black foreigners in their country, since it seems to be the only developed country in Africa.
Even Somali and Ethiopians are now discouraging their daughters and sisters from marrying black Africans since they seem to be the most beautiful women in Africa and blacks drool over them. Is that also racism?

FYI Elon musk doesn't consider himself African. He's white and his categorised along other Caucasian in racial profiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by DavidEsq(m): 11:01am On Feb 22, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
White, black, red Indian, or Chinese, We are all just a spirit living in different body colour. We all belong to one human race.
Oga none of us get spirit for inside our body. Do u understand what it means for a spirit to live inside someone? A spirit has powers for God's sake
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by SIRTee15: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
People like you just TALK. When last did you go to LONDON? I just came back days ago...which mess are you talking about? Skyscappers are going up all over London and old buildings are coming down...bought by Indians, Nigerians, Russians...where do you think Elon Musk came from...Native America? or Facebook owner? Keep your self hate to yourself and stop speaking on what you do not know. It is people like you that see tribes and tribalism...we are ALL ONE PEOPLE UNDER GOD and BLEED THE SAME and will DIE THE SAME. Know this and KNOW PEACE.

ignorant boy, this is from front page this morning
https://www.nairaland.com/7578924/insulting-come-lagos-night-bus
just imagine what's coming from the mouth of a nigerian to fellow nigerian. Yet this same person will be shouting racism if europe allows ukranian refugees but denied ugandan refugee.
u better wake up- self presevation is real. global resources cant go round, its not enough for everybody. u protect fiercely what u have.
until blacks develop africa, nobody will respect the black race, if u like cry racism till tomorrow.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Agonglo17: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
BreakingNews21:

In a interview with Vanguard Dr. Mmobuosi made some disparaging comments about his fatherland so bleep him.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/how-dozy-mmobuosi-went-from-university-show-promoter-to-running-a-global-company/

" How about from the angle of running a multinational firm, what are the lessons?

I’m learning every day. Running a multinational business means you have to conform to the standards of your host country. You must abide by regulations and this is our backbone today. Compliance is key and you can’t cut corners. This is making us a more responsible organisation.

Going back to Nigeria, Nigeria gives you ‘’crazy profit’’. This is mainly because the regulators are weak. I have to be blunt, our regulators do not understand trends in the sectors they are regulating. Our regulators need to understand global trends in various sectors of the economy because things are changing. "

How is that disparaging? He didn't even hit the nail on the head, Nigerian regulators ain't weak, they are compromised, always. That's much worse than being weak.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by chigator2: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
PureFace1:

You are really bitter which business does this Dozy guy have in Nigeria has he not cut all connections with Nigeria?

Tope is a Yoruba and proud of his heritage, you think you can beat Yoruba in business in Nigeria and overseas? we can't claim a Yoruba man with full Yoruba name ? you are really delusional.

Yoruba this and that blah blah and your tribe is also the biggest smugglers of drugs in Africa with prisoners all over prisons in Asia.

The first Nigerians to be caught for Armed Robbery outside the shore of Nigeria, remember Dubai bureau de change robbers ? what about the recent Igbo robber nabbed in USA recently ?

Ritualism, Robbery, Kiddnapping, Fraud, Drugs which of those crimes are your tribe not known for ?
Devils claiming they are cleaner than others. What make your tribe to be the biggest drug dealers if not laziness ?

Please show me where Tope Awotona has ever claimed to be Nigerian or Yoruba, just show me a sentence. You can never find it.

Dozy Mmoubosi on the other hand has just claimed to be Nigerian but also last month his company commenced the development of a food processing plant in Delta State.

Comparing business acumen, Cheetahs don't race with horses, you can run fast doesn't mean we are in the same category so I won't join words with you. Acumen wey no get degree na wetin we get.

Look Yoruba is horribly a criminal tribe, your elite have publicly been exposed of dabbling in dirty deeds. Look at the case of timothy adegoke being killed by a titled chief, a 'big man' who owns a University. What does someone of such status want to do with rituals if not that it is ingrained in your culture.

Late Buruji Kashamu was also an ex-convict for drugs in US alongside his brother that naturalized in Togo abi Cotonou.

The current speaker of Osun state legislature was caught by vigilante bathing naked in the market square as instructed by his babalawo, look it up his pictures and videos are online. Years later, the Yoruba people rewarded their illustrious son with the speaker position or maybe his charms worked.

The aide of current Ogun state governor who was arrested for fraud is a true Yoruba son. His principal is an ex-convict of same offence. Tomorrow this same criminal or even hushpuppi will be celebrated like Tinubu by hungry Yoruba mouths like yours.

You be mad, reply trash again and I will continue showing you how congenitally dirty you guys are. Criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by MasterTeeUSA: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
I won't descend so low to respond to your use of the word "boy." It is a reflection of your upbringing. A fellow Nigerian told another Nigerian to respect the place they reside in...so since you have not traveled much...those of us that have lived in another country or doing so, respect where we live and respect the culture and the opportunities we have. Even Jesus Christ said...give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar..it is a respect for authority. If Igbos feel like Lagos is the worst, well they can always leave...just like if Africans hate Europeans, they can always leave.

When we say racism since you need to be educated, it's the hate for a group of people that want to love, live and co-exist but are hated just because of how they look not for what they have done. No one hates Igbos and some of us have them in our families...so you are comparing what is not to be compared. It is harder to find Yorubas integrated in Igbo land than it is to find Igbos integrated in Yoruba land...which tells you that one group of people is more tolerant than the other.

SIRTee15:

ignorant boy, this is from front page this morning
https://www.nairaland.com/7578924/insulting-come-lagos-night-bus
just imagine what's coming from the mouth of a nigerian to fellow nigerian. Yet this same person will be shouting racism if europe allows ukranian refugees but denied ugandan refugee.
u better wake up- self presevation is real. global resources cant go round, its not enough for everybody. u protect fiercely what u have.
until blacks develop africa, nobody will respect the black race, if u like cry racism till tomorrow.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by PureFace1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
chigator2:

Please show me where Tope Awotona has ever claimed to be Nigerian or Yoruba, just show me a sentence. You can never find it.

Dozy Mmoubosi on the other hand has just claimed to be Nigerian but also last month his company commenced the development of a food processing plant in Delta State.

Comparing business acumen, Cheetahs don't race with horses, you can run fast doesn't mean we are in the same category so I won't join words with you. Acumen wey no get degree na wetin we get.

Look Yoruba is horribly a criminal tribe, your elite have publicly been exposed of dabbling in dirty deeds. Look at the case of timothy adegoke being killed by a titled chief, a 'big man' who owns a University. What does someone of such status want to do with rituals if not that it is ingrained in your culture.

Late Buruji Kashamu was also an ex-convict for drugs in US alongside his brother that naturalized in Togo abi Cotonou.

The current speaker of Osun state legislature was caught by vigilante bathing naked in the market square as instructed by his babalawo, look it up his pictures and videos are online. Years later, the Yoruba people rewarded their illustrious son with the speaker position or maybe his charms worked.

The aide of current Ogun state governor who was arrested for fraud is a true Yoruba son. His principal is an ex-convict of same offence. Tomorrow this same criminal or even hushpuppi will be celebrated like Tinubu by hungry Yoruba mouths like yours.

You be mad, reply trash again and I will continue showing you how congenitally dirty you guys are. Criminals

Ironic coming from an Igbo guy, your tribe is well known for their shady dealings and crimes.

A man that was born and grew up in Lagos and finished his primary and secondary school education there and with full Yoruba name, is not a Yoruba and a Nigerian?

He was listed among the richest immigrants in USA, so if he was recognized as an immigrant he must have came from the moon ?

You are really delusional and probably stupid i don't know there is a rule that you must put out a written statement to claim where you from, someone with full Yoruba name and was born and grew up in Nigeria is not a Nigerian and Yoruba? according to the laws of Nigeria he is a Nigerian and Yoruba and even in USA he was recognized as an immigrant.

replying to a numbskull like you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by SIRTee15: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
I won't descend so low to respond to your use of the word "boy." It is a reflection of your upbringing. A fellow Nigerian told another Nigerian to respect the place they reside in...so since you have not traveled much...those of us that have lived in another country or doing so, respect where we live and respect the culture and the opportunities we have. Even Jesus Christ said...give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar..it is a respect for authority. If Igbos feel like Lagos is the worst, well they can always leave...just like if Africans hate Europeans, they can always leave.

When we say racism since you need to be educated, it's the hate for a group of people that want to love, live and co-exist but are hated just because of how they look not for what they have done. No one hates Igbos and some of us have them in our families...so you are comparing what is not to be compared. It is harder to find Yorubas integrated in Igbo land than it is to find Igbos integrated in Yoruba land...which tells you that one group of people is more tolerant than the other.

Nigerians are so proud and arrogant. See this one announcing he lives abroad as if it's an achievement. If not for poverty mentality, what's there living abroad.
FYI if I want to get to London tonight, it's just a 2 hour drive from where I live and it's been like that for last 7 years.

I guess I struck a nerve re Lagos, Yoruba boy. See him saying ibos don't respect their host. Show me any sectarian violence btw Yorubas and ibos in Lagos, but your hypocritical self will keep quiet about the uncountable fights btw Hausa and Yorubas in same Lagos.
Fulanis have become Lords of rural area in Yoruba land but unwill keep quiet about that.
I'm Yoruba but very pragmatic about my identity. I don't follow Tinubu self destructive extractive political/economic ideology.
If we want Lagos for ourselves, then demand for regional autonomy or confederation. That way we can decide who comes in and how they live.
So long as we practice the present unitary political system within Nigeria, any Nigerian citizen has every right to reside wherever he decides. He can chose to imbibe the culture of the natives or reject it. He can aspire to the highest political office in the land so long as he contributes to the states.
He has no right to be threatend or told to leave unless he constitute nuisance or disturb public peace by his action or speech.
The above applies to Hausa in Lagos and not ibos.

1 Like

Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by MasterTeeUSA: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lol we know the self hate Nigerians. Nigerians are so proud and arrogant...you live 2 hrs from London in a rural community in the UK...good for you and its not my problem you find yourself there for over 7yrs. Please you dont need to insult to get your point across. It is an achievement to travel on academic scholarship out of Nigeria...and out of India and out of China. We know the jealous type...no be us responsible for your dilemma. Once you get to the top where you are...continue your self-preservation agenda.

SIRTee15:

Nigerians are so proud and arrogant. See this one announcing he lives abroad as if it's an achievement. If not for poverty mentality, what's there living abroad.
FYI if I want to get to London tonight, it's just a 2 hour drive from where I live and it's been like that for last 7 years.

I guess I struck a nerve re Lagos, Yoruba boy. See him saying ibos don't respect their host. Show me any sectarian violence btw Yorubas and ibos in Lagos, but your hypocritical self will keep quiet about the uncountable fights btw Hausa and Yorubas in same Lagos.
Fulanis have become Lords of rural area in Yoruba land but unwill keep quiet about that.
I'm Yoruba but very pragmatic about my identity. I don't follow Tinubu self destructive extractive political/economic ideology.
If we want Lagos for ourselves, then demand for regional autonomy or confederation. That way we can decide who comes in and how they live.
So long as we practice the present unitary political system within Nigeria, any Nigerian citizen has every right to reside wherever he decides. He can chose to imbibe the culture of the natives or reject it. He can aspire to the highest political office in the land so long as he contributes to the states.
He has no right to be threatend or told to leave unless he constitute nuisance or disturb public peace by his action or speech.
The above applies to Hausa in Lagos and not ibos.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Owen247: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Persephone1:
No matter how much we try, blacks would have to keep going extra miles to prove ourselves worthy of white's validation until we blacks learn to develop our nation. cry

a lot of things wey i 4 like say but i no get energy to even type am self.

but sha, even d most competent blacks is constantly looking up to the white 4 approval/validation and the ones that hv got dat approval/validation 4rm the whites will rather die than help a fellow black to gain approval etc etc etc. In this country we cant even prove our talents unless we go n battle 4 validation of talents in d white's country where the little talent in us will even be copied, de-marketed n de-validated dia by crushing our realities.

partial welcome back to nl 4 me, happy new year everybody.
Re: I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield by Relevant123: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2023
Oga get out,are there no football clubs you can buy in Nigeria and transform them with ur money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Lebron James' Son, Bronny Suffered A Cardiac Arrest During A Basketball Workout / Nigeria’s Top Five Rated Players Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.