Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

"All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) (6825 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Shares Throwback Picture Of El-Rufai Disobeying Court Order / ‘leave The Army Out Of Politics And Fake News’ – Nigerian Army / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by press9jatv: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
I know the number of curses and insult I receive here everyday. I am piling them up till after election. I will surely revisit everyone of you one by one.

You think you are anonymous right. You can never run from the law.
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. You better hide your nairaland moniker here
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by MartinCorridon: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2023
Felabrity:
All because of politics

It is true . He spent years mocking Tinubu's health. God struck his own household first

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by jogojogo: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
9jatriot:
My own problem is why they are avoiding this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7575527/old-threads-anambra-people-cursing
JESUS!!!
I know he did poorly as a Governor but didn't know it's this worse. How comes the story suddenly change. Only an ignorant fool or tribal bigot will support the scam hypocrite they called Obi
The new rubbish song now is to tell us his name is in the bible

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by 2elliot: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
I know the number of curses and insult I receive here everyday. I am piling them up till after election. I will surely revisit everyone of you one by one.

mad man
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by TYCO77: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Asgard13:
Walahi the started well but lost it

They threw caution to the wind .. and curse , abuse, and insult anyone with different opinion .. forgetting is democracy and not a military action

That’s how the lost it

Lost it all the very moment the started their Christian bla’s and church campaigns.. forgetting that Nigeria is a country of 450 ethnic groups with over 1000 religious groups..[b][/b]

You tell them to calm down.. they reply with a deep and nasty insults just for likes..

Saturday matter go end..

Dem go count their lost and Ekpa again will be their new hero

Wetin we know

Power to the people
PDP!!

In first instance, who went to Mecca to campaign?
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Ogene001: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Much Ado about nothing. Face real issues
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Ogene001: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

In first instance, who went to Mecca to campaign?
They always start it and turn around to cry
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by switlily25(f): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thinkam:
Two losers attacking themselves.

LP and APC (LOSERS UNITED)

ATIKU IS COMING

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Ogene001: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
jogojogo:

JESUS!!!
I know he did poorly as a Governor but didn't know it's this worse. How comes the story suddenly change. Only an ignorant fool or tribal bigot will support the scam hypocrite they called Obi
The new rubbish song now is to tell us his name is in the bible
If we criticize Obi, it's true but if we criticize Tinubu, it's hate. Afonjas are senseless

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by GentleChief: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
How do we know the twitter user is an obedient? Any of you useless APC urchins can claim obedient too and spread hate!

By the way people, you are voting obi and not Obedients! That's if the news is true and not propaganda!
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by amuwo1980: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

You that call igbos “yibossss”derogatorily, your conscience is so deaden that u don’t see it as an insult , the tribalism in these ppl is mental health issue
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Ireportlive: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
If I post half of the hate I get... It would reach page 12... Bunch of weaklings
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Obaaderemi2: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
jasent:

No matter how you try to look at it, obidient are not doing this because you're not supporting their candidate,they are doing it because you're supporting criminals,two thieves that should be in jail you want either of them to rule over them,which is annoying. Have you seen obidients attack sowore's supporters? Have you seen them attacked kwakwaso's supporters? Make this guy they reason well nan
And Obi is not a criminal? The one who opened an account abroad with his daughter's name.

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by christianjoy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Useless peoples voting stupid politics
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by SWATMan: 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
oyin44:
Empty threat from zombidiots

By the time, the figure starts to trickle out..on 26th of February. ..

Cry and hue will be the order of the day for zombidiots

You all are shameless Hipocrites. Because someone who can best be described as nobody made a useless comment on social media then you attribute it to OBIDIENTS what level of stupidity is this? It's obvious that all of you are not different from that clown or even worse than him. A couple of years back a revered Oba in Yorubaland desecrated the traditional institution of royalty by laying a worse curse that those who would not vote for APC will drown in the Lagoon. Where was Deji and ilks like you to preach to the Oba about the genocidal nature of that curse. I have just realized one thing here on nairaland...... You guys are the most tribalistic oafs in Nigeria. You view other people's comments with an electron microscope, but turn a blind eye to insults and curses directed others.

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Edipet(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

as for you, the curse will come for Tinubu,. Tinubu will show you pepper. you will regret voting Tinubu. Note: am not an Igbo
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by BeanX(m): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is totally wrong and distasteful, support your own candidate and let others do the same too, wishing someone death because he's rooting for someone that isn't your candidate is the height of foolishness, you guys should stop this nonsense.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by ClearFlair: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:
Deji Adeyanju shares disturbing screenshots of Labour party supporters attacking people returning from diaspora to vote, but not voting for Peter Obi

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1627955253701185536?t=tsPFoWb5CQsCR8ekL6KlRA&s=19

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1627960538293493761?t=NhhQ5wc5tj166lX5PuUq5g&s=19

Reactions belows...
Mynd44 Nlfpmod

Start crying na, abi what are you waiting for
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Fejos(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
They want to come from abroad and fvck shit up by voting those useless politicians, then travel back and leave us here to suffer another 8 years of torment. God will never allow affliction to rise again in Nigeria. Peter Obi for President
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by ZendayaColeman(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

Cry me a River, mumú man wey no get life outside nairaland
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Faber(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ihordspy, but wait o, wailing no dey tire you. It's very late to pull Obi down. I went to market just now, all man don adapt to the new naira policy, only BAT and his urchins still crying...

Nawa for u o, your own iberiberism too much a swear
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Tochitee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Take this from me, Lagos vote on Saturday is going to be a vote to make a statement.

The vote is intended to determine the actual population of Igbo in Lagos.

The vote will address Igbo/ IPOB religion dichotomy where they termed Yoruba as Yoruba christian and Yoruba Muslim

The vote will permanently address the issue of Lagos is no man's being propagated by our Igbo brothers

Finally, the vote will address the political lies and character smeared of tinubu by the same Igbo people that benefited so much more than any other region in the area of political appointment and elective position in Lagos State.

Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by dochenaj: 2:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
We know this format already.

Claim to be a PO supporter and cast aspersions on people with other political opinion.

Change the narrative to Obedients are terrible people, and so will PO.

We won't vote for him.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Sucre6: 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
lhordspy:

My friends getat.
Who the Fvck do you think we all are here? Kids?
U think u can just come online insult other people and get nominated for a grammy or what?
Goan take several seats before i sand your BAT face ma friend 😠
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Bimpe29: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
That is their attitude and character, fortunately the same can't be covered forever.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by 07kjb: 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
APC SUPPORTERS ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE ON EARTH
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by sunboy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
This has been my fear. If they can openly threaten people with death on social media, I wonder what would happen if Obi doesn’t win the election. This is my biggest worry. There might be anarchy, but then I remember that Buhari battalions are still in town.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Blazebond(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
They think that they are making sense by writing all this hate and shit and their messiah never sees anything wrong with this nonsense that they do,I detest them with seriously,very useless people.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by Bryan88(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
Y won’t their planes crash? They wil come back from abroad/overseas or wherever they are comin from to vote evils into power and japa back to their base for us to suffer what they voted? Any1 that wil come here to vote for these evil men with the plans of goin back to leave us with the incompetence they voted in won’t make it back...wicked set of people.
Re: "All Because Of Politics" - Adeyanju Shares Disturbing Screenshots (photo) by DesChyko: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
That is an evil wish taken too far.

But that doesn't count for you, Lhordspy. You sef know say you no get sense normally 😎

And lie too full your side; right now, only you dey live for Lafia, Kaduna, even South West. I no sure say Good Morning from you dey believable. Person gats open window check.

"wake Up, Tackle Insecurity" – Bode George Charges Tinubu / State Of Origin / FG To Conduct Census Of Jobless Nigerians In 2013...