Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k (10644 Views)

A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / N100k Job In Ibadan Or N200k Job In VI Lagos / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Tadeus(m): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Adebisi0070:
"I've my voters card, I know my pollin unit and i'll cast my vote...'
I'll pick a job of 200k outside lagos, not because lagos is bad. But I've grown to understand my environment. 1year + today, I lost my business and for 4 months now have been doing a job of 18k per month, married with 1 daughter and we never for once go to bed without food, how i manage to do this i still don't know. My daughter was awarded scholarship and my wife just gained a teaching job which raised our monthly income to about 40k, house sent is 70k and we are living a contended life. In Abuja... Cut your qoute according to your material, they said.

Wow, just wow... Na man you be
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by zelnababa(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
lavylilly:
Oga! Carry your negativity out of this thread
na true ooo don happen to some ppl ooo

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tadeus:

Wow, just wow... Na man you be
Bro, it was'nt easy. The real hero here is my wife! This woman stood by me, especially when my daughter was 9 month, we couldn't get her food, my daughter joined us in drinkin garri with tears in our eyes! This is someone that used to count good amount of money bro, my wife made me understand that i've to move on.. Todays shes 1year & 6month and we are getting better and currently trying charcoal business and it's growing by God's mercy, no just give up!

4 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Suspect33(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Adebisi0070:
I'll pick a job of 200k outside lagos, not because lagos is bad. But I've grown to understand my environment. 1year + today, I lost my business and for 4 months now have been doing a job of 18k per month, married with 1 daughter and we never for once go to bed without food, how i manage to do this i still don't know. My daughter was awarded scholarship and my wife just gained a teaching job which raised our monthly income to about 40k, house sent is 70k and we are living a contended life. In Abuja... Cut your qoute according to your material, they said.
70k rent in Abuja? Where in Abuja is that?

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by djseanjohn77: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=121098919][/quote]

Pros:
1. Lagos offers you advantage of growth
2. Your optimism is challenged
3. The quest to know moe and learn more is there
4. Your experience will not be matched elsewhere
5. Opportunities will come knocking repeatedly.
6. Networking is much easier once you are employed, you will realise jobs are out there, but for the smartest and those that have firsthand info. And mostly disseminated in offices.
7. In other states, you will probably become land owner sooner than later

Cons:
1. Lagos is expensive (accommodation, feeding, etc)
2. Lagos will stress you - (early rising and late to bed will become a routine)
3. In respect of No. 7 above, your salaries in other places may be fixed for a long time, with no chance of growth or career advancement..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Omodua(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Depends...

If both comes with accommodation and place of work is not far from home, Lagos is a good option.

On the contrary, PEOPLE NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR STATES TO DEVELOP IT, ESPECIALLY THOSE SO-CALLED DEVELOPERS.

WE CAN NOT ALL BE CONGESTING LAGOS.
Areyou normal. Who made Tinubu President of Nigeria?

Continue dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by sheDD(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
But how una dey take get this jobs
While I just graduated
With exquisite result

Still nothing to show yet....... 😟

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by BigBrother9ja: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omodua:
Areyou normal. Who made Tinubu President of Nigeria?

Continue dreaming!
Ho riẹ tea buru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
HMO with hybrid work sounds great.
You have not said enough about the South South job to get enough advice.
Choose the one who's organisation is reputable and one with good prospect of growth.

1 Like

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Suspect33:
Byazhin across kubwa _ single room without kitchen and toilet

1 Like

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Suspect33:
Byazhin across kubwa _ single room without kitchen and your rest room (toilet) is built outside..
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by VawulenceProMax: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lagos is an overated shit hole

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by AfahaAbia(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
sheDD:
While I just graduated
With exquisite result

Jobs these days isn't about what u graduate with but the experience you have. I actually graduated with a 3rd class degree, I am presently earning 210k while I just got another offer of 300k net pay inclusive with a flat, HMO and other allowances. So just try to take any job u can find, gain valuable experience and you will be hot cake.

3 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Suspect33(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Adebisi0070:
Byazhin across kubwa _ single room without kitchen and your rest room (toilet) is built outside..
wow, I used to think all of Abuja is overly expensive
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by OvertheTop(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=IyaTola post=121098919][/quote]

Guy be Very Careful of Job offers Outside your Comfort Zone / Current State of Residence
They Could be Fraudsters or worse

Always Check the Integrity of such companies before embarking of such journeys
especially Juicy offers like: we will take care of all your expenses, Transportation, Lodging etc.

be Careful

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by chinedusamson(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Outside lagos o… run for your peace of mind. When you get paid you’ll see what you achieve with your money but if na lagos sorry for you. Transport will take it, expenses o food, close illness because of stress will take it all.

You’re warmed o

2 Likes

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Karlifate: 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Suspect33:

grin grin grin

Miracle no dey tire Adebisi0070 🤣🤣
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Karlifate: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Jobs these days isn't about what u graduate with but the experience you have. I actually graduated with a 3rd class degree, I am presently earning 210k while I just got another offer of 300k net pay inclusive with a flat, HMO and other allowances. So just try to take any job u can find, gain valuable experience and you will be hot cake.

🤌
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by caandi: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Adebisi0070:
this can only be God
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by TreasureJunky: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Be careful of that outside Lagos job,, this is Nigeria and ritualists are now disguising as employers of labour. If you're based in Lagos, take the Lagos offer and leave the outside Lagos offer for the people outside Lagos

1 Like

Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
caandi:
this can only be God
you've said it all brother!
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Suspect33:
wow, I used to think all of Abuja is overly expensive
Every city has a rural area! Lol, life is not that difficult
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by lavylilly: 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
zelnababa:
na true ooo don happen to some ppl ooo
Really?
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by lavylilly: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
sheDD:
While I just graduated
With exquisite result

What's your qualifications?
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by lavylilly: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
AfahaAbia:

What job is that?
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by lavylilly: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2023
woleabayo:
grab the one of lagos and forgone the south south
Why?
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by lavylilly: 1:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Kindly go to outside Lagos since it's up for consideration.
With that pay you are a rich man outside Lagos reasons are as follows
1. You can sell hand out with carel,
2. Open a business center and make sure the all the photocopies there
3. With 50k out of that cash, your utility bills are likely covered and you can save as much as 40% at the end of the day.
4. You can choose to work when you like, if you do not feel like coming you just tell the
5. You are not working Mon -Sat

Meanwhile in Lagos,
1. Transportation can gulp 50k off the pay monthly,
2. Accommodation can gulp a big chunk even when the house is not a match compared to what you will get outside Lagos with equivalent sum or less.
3. Plus the population is increasing with Imota rice mill, Dangote refinery and Lekki deep seaport, Lekki Airport & the madness of traffic will increase
Finally, you already know how frustrating Lagos traffic can be plus your life expectancy will be reduced
If you stay in Lag for 50 years, you would have spent 15 years in traffic. Lol grin
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by IyaTola: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2023
OvertheTop:

Guy be Very Careful of Job offers Outside your Comfort Zone / Current State of Residence
They Could be Fraudsters or worse

Always Check the Integrity of such companies before embarking of such journeys
especially Juicy offers like: we will take care of all your expenses, Transportation, Lodging etc.

be Careful
They are not have checked them out. They are legit
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by IyaTola: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Pros:
1. Lagos offers you advantage of growth
2. Your optimism is challenged
3. The quest to know moe and learn more is there
4. Your experience will not be matched elsewhere
5. Opportunities will come knocking repeatedly.
6. Networking is much easier once you are employed, you will realise jobs are out there, but for the smartest and those that have firsthand info. And mostly disseminated in offices.
7. In other states, you will probably become land owner sooner than later

Cons:
1. Lagos is expensive (accommodation, feeding, etc)
2. Lagos will stress you - (early rising and late to bed will become a routine)
3. In respect of No. 7 above, your salaries in other places may be fixed for a long time, with no chance of growth or career advancement..
The job in Lagos comes with accomodation. The only problem is debt drive for the one in Lagos.
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by IyaTola: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2023
woleabayo:
grab the one of lagos and forgone the south south
Why??
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by IyaTola: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2023
potent5:

The second job offer is suspect. Take the one in Lagos.
it's not. It's legit. They have many subsidiaries. I will work with the group for 3 mk the before been posted to any subsidiary based on how I perform with the group.
Re: Job Offer In Lagos N200k Or Outside Lagos N200k by IyaTola: 1:24am On Feb 23, 2023
fitinwell:

Abeg i dey find Work too..

Share update...

Which kind work? Wetin you sabi do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment / Job Vacancies At The Police Service Commission / DSS Recruitment Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.