Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' (52705 Views)

Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Ofadaman(m): 4:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
lagonovo:

Let them go and tell Hausas that Kano, Sokoto or Katsina are no man's land, they will know how far.

Some of you are totally ignorant when it comes to Nigeria's history, do some research and you will know the true friends and the true enemies grin

And are you a lagosian or you're from one if those head mining states,

What makes one a true indigene of a state, is it by tribe or being born there or contributing to the growth of the state?. Many non yoruba people have spent more time in Lagos, paid more tax and made more substantial investment, but the people who make the loudest noise are those you from those neigbhouring southwestern state with bagco sack inside those 23seater tight bus to go sleep in face me I face you house, that comes online to shout Lagos is for yoruba
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Idiko1: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
ganisucks:
APC Youth Leader Dayo Israel:

https://twitter.com/dayoisrael/status/1627668139730141185?cxt=HHwWgoCwjZTj0ZYtAAAA

This is what the APC youth leader, Dayo Israel, said at a public youth debate.

Anybody who allowed this imbecilic dingbat to lead him/her is a damnable fool. Does this dumbass realize Lagos was built with commonwealth of Nigeria? During the 60s, no Yoruba was allowed to become the Minister of Lagos. I had to wait when this deluded maggot will speak about Ibadan and other Yoruba cities in the moronic breath as Lagos. What a dumbass jackass.
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by NLPoliceWoman: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
RTR
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Skty: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
From the name Dayo Israel, I know you are not from Lagos. .but Ondo or Oyo. Yet claiming Lagos. Tinubu is from Iragbiji. Not Lagos too
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by limeta(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shikena:

You are right about allocations.

Now, go to Kano or Sokoto and tell them that those places are "no man's land" grin grin

Lagos is not a no mans land the binis own it
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by DeOTR: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
alsudan:
Another reason Thiefnubuu will never be President.

Calling Nigerians immigrants in their own country.

The Gbagi/Gwari are the Indigenes of the most developed place in Nigeria, but you never see them insulting other tribes or calling them immigrants who need to be grateful.
And Gbagis are second class citizens, even in their own home.
Yourubas are not Gbagis, so if you want submissive people that you can easily suppress, relocate to Abuja (The most developed place in Nigeria) and leave Lagos

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by chimeremodlyn: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service

Dey play o. Nonsense talk. Yoruba people are lazy and don't like to work. If they wanna work, they will see work. It doesn't have to be in anambra. There are enough states to go round if you're serious to work

2 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by CartelKenneth: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
How can you be an immigrants in your own country? This country is so fucking stupid like he’s so fucking unbelievable sometime how stupid is countries I can’t believe it!!!!

You see fellow, black man that resemble you for your country call am immigrants what?!!

2 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by CartelKenneth: 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Useless lazy yoruba people all they do is just sit around and wait for something to fall in your labs. The only thing they carry on their head is just that you’re stupid fucking education and going to school and all that shit if you come to my area all you do is drive danfo Bus and moluwe I electrician work something an Igbo man will never do.

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by CartelKenneth: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
He may have a point.
I listened to the debate and was quite embarassed for those complaining about Lagos being a slum.
Did anyone force you to move to Lagos?
Why can't the immigrants stay in their home states and build instead of complaining?

I can't live ANYWHERE in Nigeria. do I japa'd over 30 years ago and loving it. cool

If I were to return to Nigeria(extremely unlikely). . . Lagos is NOT an option to live.

My point. . . ? DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU ARE A 'RESIDENT GUEST' or a 'GUEST RESIDENT'.

I am very thankful to be in 'the abroad'. . . .I will only complain when my civil rights are being violated. I have never been victimized socio-economically. Infact I have benefited overwhelmingly from my generous and gracious host country. They made my life what it is today. . . NOT NIGERIA! I am forever grateful. kiss

How are you getting Nairaland from abroad?
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by YungMillionaire: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
ClearFlair:
Sounds like something an illiterate would say. Having these type of people close to power is very dangerous for Nigeria

EVERYTHING he said is FACTUAL. Are you offended by facts?
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by YungMillionaire: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
cheesy I like the way you always make me laugh. grin

Do you also laugh when we post pics/vids of peter obi's ashewo wife taking it doggie style from 5 men?
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by KanwuliaExtra: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sermwell:

You just spoke like a stark illiterate! Every citizen anywhere in Nigeria has the right right to a decent living! Are the Lagos inhabitants irrespective of state of origin living in Lagos not paying tax to the Lagos state government? So they shouldn't complain after paying taxes? Lagos is whatever it is because of the inhabitants from across the country improving the economy of the state? I don't expect any good reasoning from a useless tribalism like you!

Please, go and pay “tax” or “tithes” in your home state jor! If you are in Lagos, do not complain.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by YungMillionaire: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
RemiTinubu:
my Yoruba people are the most tribalistic people on earth.
imagine calling a Nigerian citizen an immigrants in their own country.
may Tinubu never happen to us

I am thinking of making a NL handle called 'PeterObi-AshewoWife.

What's her first name sef? If you don't know I will look it up from google.

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by shidaa: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
LAGOS is no man's land. Get it in your head. Meanwhile OBI-DATTI all the way by the Grace and Mercy of God

1 Like

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by YungMillionaire: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
FireUpNow:
A tribal bigot coming into power? No! Don't let this happen
'

You're right. Peter Obi will NOT happen to us! Tinubu is our next president.
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by YungMillionaire: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
SpatialKing:

Don't just make claims you can't back with evidence

Yorubas naturally aren't adventurous
Most of you just feel Nigeria starts and end in Ibadan
Even the Hausa Fulani are well traveled then Yorubas

Yorubas are not adventurous YET you come from a region that is landlocked with no sight of the seas. Your ancestors did not go beyond asaba! Meanwhile, Yoruba region extend to even Togo. Keep kwayet Ipig. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by FireUpNow(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
YungMillionaire:
'

You're right. Peter Obi will NOT happen to us! Tinubu is our next president.
How I wish you have the capability to make the pronouncement but ....
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by woginid967: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Let's talk then.

Pls do you sell verified fiverr account
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by leokid866: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sermwell:

God punish Dayo!! Send his phone number make him papa collect wotowoto!! grin
lol......
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by SpatialKing(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Yorubas are not adventurous YET you come from a region that is landlocked with no sight of the seas. Your ancestors did not go beyond asaba! Meanwhile, Yoruba region extend to even Togo. Keep kwayet Ipig. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Malabo
Gabon
Sao Tome and Principe
All have indengious Igbo tribes.

A major river passed drains through South East region

Go to Osun or Ekiti your will understand the definition of landlocked.

When would you help Lagosians staying in slums?
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by MrFreebies: 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Truthdeypain:

Let's talk then.

Send me a message through the number on my signature.
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by Obaaderemi2: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Do you also laugh when we post pics/vids of peter obi's ashewo wife taking it doggie style from 5 men?
Post it, jare. Make I laugh small. grin
Re: 'It's Insulting To Come To Lagos By Night Bus, Grow Here, Then Abuse Our State' by mrkingjerry(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lagos has never and will never belong to the Yorubas, Lagos was the extension of Benin kingdom to the Atlantic ocean, rule and control by the great Benin warriors, but unfortunately it was take from them during the great war with British and made a no man's land.
So Yorubas stop talking nonsense. You people were just ordinary bush men when great kingdoms were fighting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Kogi Supplementary Election Results / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.