Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Will Never Join APC - Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Join APC - Wike (383 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Join APC - Wike by Nigeria2day(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Although he is unhappy with his party, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike will never join the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Wike stated this in reaction to insinuations that he is planning to defect to the APC, maintaining that he remains an unrepentant member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Governor Wike, who spoke at the 114th quarterly general meeting of the Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers in Port Harcourt, said he will be voting for only the candidate that can guarantee the unity of the country.

“I am not a member of APC and I will not be. But, they have made me recognise that they are the heroes of this country. The governors came out to say look, for the unity of this country, the presidency should go to the south. The governors of APC said the way the county is, they want the unity of this country and therefore, the presidency should go to the south.

Read more>>> https://nigeriatodaynews.com/wike-i-will-never-join-apc/

Re: I Will Never Join APC - Wike by Evergreen12345(f): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
at this point URCHINS don't know what to celebrate again lol👹👹👹

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Join APC - Wike by shuttox: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wine you are supporting Tinubu but you are still in PDP
Na fear hold u
Coward empty drum

Find one party and declare support....

I see Atiku as a silent killer

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Join APC - Wike by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
I know it ...
wike will never support the drug lord, what will urchins do right now? Pathetic set of idiots and miscreants..
Re: I Will Never Join APC - Wike by SHINJA: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wike is a coward..

Ortom is greater than Wike..

Ortom is the real man..

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Join APC - Wike by AOB1: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wike is just indirectly campaigning for Atiku, have anyone notice the silence of Fayose, Seyi Makinde and FFK, if you guys think the northern elders and Governors will abandon their son when all the southern Governors have now come together to form a team against a northern candidate then you must be joking, if Wike can be working for Tinubu what makes you think some APC Governors are not working for Atiku. My southern people this is politics and I have already saw what the north were planning since the PDP presidential campaigning in Katsina, Apart from Buhari Atiku is the most popular politician in the north, what the cabals are doing is the directive from the northern elders and it's just a tip of an iceberg. I will come back and remind you guys of this comment after the election, take it or leave it the north will never leave their son in favour of southern candidate.

(1) (Reply)

No Inec Officials Yet / Why I Did Not Vote —comedian Basketmouth / Is This The Right Thing To Do This Election Period? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.