Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident (58602 Views)

Madonna Students Returning For Election Burn To Death In Road Accident (Pix) / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 21 Victims Who Died During Boat Mishap In Sokoto / Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Iykoto86(m): 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
God1000:
This is sad, but why giving them mass burial
Nija na useless country.they obviously where burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Charmingpet: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Can u shut up, must u insult, is he ur problem. C the promising young men and women buried, can't u reflect on ur life. If u can't type nothing reasonable just be quite pls
YungMillionaire:

Peter Obi is a monumental failure and a thief. If you don't get that you're foolish and senseless. Also, he will be probed for the 2billion he shared to CAN.
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Tony4000: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
May Their souls rest in Heaven bossom. Kai🥺
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by YungMillionaire: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Charmingpet:
Can u shut up, must u insult, is he ur problem. C the promising young men and women buried, can't u reflect on ur life. If u can't type nothing reasonable just be quite pls

did you quote your fellow ipig that started the insult or are you the typical hypocritical ipig?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Hellonearth: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
I KNOW TINUBU IS ANGRY ABOUT SCHOOLS CLOSING FOR THEM TO GO VOTE. TINUBU IS A WIZARD. HE KILLED HIS FIRST SON SOME YEARS AGO. NOW HE SUCK THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT STUDENT. TINUBU WILL NOT DIE A GOOD DEATH. VULTURES WILL FEAST ON HIS CORPS.I SWEAR
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Nattynate(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Rest in Peace Beautiful souls
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by okrikaboi: 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
This news still dey pain me. Life is precious nothing can equate to it.
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by ComeToJesus: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
A crazy country that ruthlessly swallows her young ones.

RIP
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by PrinceMajestic: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
God bless their souls, May they rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by highchief1: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Newsmic:
Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident

https://igberetvnews.com/1439399/photos-mass-burial-madonna-students-burnt-death-road-accident/
their parents are stupid.my kids will travel because of election?when I’m not inec chairman.That’s how I watched some mad ppl say they came from abroad to vote.the person u r voting for does he know type rest in peace sef na war for me

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Jesubaby: 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by rezzy: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Rest In Peace To Them but They Dont have Parent Niii, Why Given Them Mass Burial?

Some of them were burnt beyond recognition
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by General029(m): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
So sad to see 😥
Sincere condolences to the families
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by JDJ4: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Fa44me: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
So painful. RIP to them
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Sunrise258: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
May God accept their departed soul. Rest in peace!
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by altteemy: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
God1000:
The corpses of students who die while in school are usually buried around their school environment to save the parents the pain of seeing their kid being buried.

It is such a painful thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Konjiboii: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2023
RIP to the young ones, life is just a phase we must all pass through some day, we can only hope it's not such a painful ordeal, I rather smoke on my joint while getting head as I sign out at the age of 90
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Bergavis: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2023
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by bassdow: 12:08am On Feb 22, 2023
bonechamberlain:
May their soul rest in peace, Amen.

Their death would never be in vain, they wanted a better Nigeria, we must have a better Nigeria.

did you know whom they were going to vote for ?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by omoyeni37: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2023
May their souls rest in peace in JESUS NAME
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Gohs: 12:16am On Feb 22, 2023
They've left planet Earth but their life journey continues at another location.
May they be at rest always.

Those of us still remaining on Earth, please let's vote Peter Obi for President on Saturday.

We ought to make Nigeria a better country during our remaining time in this planet.
Vote Labour Party (LP).
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by fkj950ax(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2023
God1000:
It's cheaper for the individual families. Not all Nigerians have so much cash to use for things we see in the cities. People live simple and ordinary lives.
It's a lot of hassle taking corpse across State lines in Nigeria, and requiring mortuary at final destination; LGA burial permit; hearse to transport; etc
Burn victims are usually not a great body to bury or perform lying in state or embalming them and all those things.
Most communities in Nigeria do not encourage or even allow family members older than the deceased (they were all young honestly) to attend the funeral. So it's easier to bury them and not subject the family members to start working with younger ones and neighbors to bury them.
In situations like this, the grieving families come together and look for a church to conduct the funeral rites and they are buried in the community they lost their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by CartelKenneth: 12:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Malory:
Rip to them. Their labour will not be in vain.

It’s already in vain they’re dead

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by CartelKenneth: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2023
These ones just died for nothing Sha

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by CartelKenneth: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Konjiboii:
RIP to the young ones, life is just a phase we must all pass through some day, we can only hope it's not such a painful ordeal, I rather smoke on my joint while getting head as I sign out at the age of 90

You’re not getting to 90
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Midehi3(f): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Chai, so painful

But travelling by road from Rivers to Taraba is too long na, oh lawd cry
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by SaLongs1(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Rest in peace to the dead. I am just wondering if most of us are aware that prayers are just wishes and no guarantee of positive outcomes such as the Naira swap policy has and is grinding the economic life of this country to a painful halt but the painful part is that some are in support of such wickedness against our general financial wellbeing. Will farmished individuals be conscious enough to do the right thing at the polls? How does cancelling the financial wellness of the country co relate with the guarantee of fair elections? I haven't ever heard that depriving the citizens of their hard earned money and outrightly devaluing what ever is at hand as well is the requisite for fair elections. Kai! these students death naim make l reflect upon unanswered prayers.
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by HardMirror(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Hellonearth:
I KNOW TINUBU IS ANGRY ABOUT SCHOOLS CLOSING FOR THEM TO GO VOTE. TINUBU IS A WIZARD. HE KILLED HIS FIRST SON SOME YEARS AGO. NOW HE SUCK THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT STUDENT. TINUBU WILL NOT DIE A GOOD DEATH. VULTURES WILL FEAST ON HIS CORPS.I SWEAR
so jesus could not protect them from tinubu. Tinubu is more powerful than jesus. Abi what are you trying to say? Senseless obidients.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by nedekid: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Jesus!
This is so sad.
May their soul Rest in peace.
May Almighty grant the parents the fortitude to bear the loss. embarassed
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by chaiks: 1:27am On Feb 22, 2023
May their gentle souls rest in the lord. Their death are not natural. Clearly a case of bad governance. If we had transited to electronic voting, they would v made a decision from the comfort of their abodes. Likewise the current fuel issue. If the subsidy removed by Jonathan stood then, by now, it would v been a thing of the past. Thank god dangote is rounding off his refinery though coming at a time some external buyers are preparing to transition fully to electronic vehicles. Nigeria is too too cursed with bad leaders. With all these negative indices of bad leadership, will the people make a statement on Saturday? It's left for them.
Re: Photos From The Mass Burial Of Madonna Students Burnt To Death In Road Accident by viodemus: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2023
Too bad. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) / Lockdown Day 17: Video From Lagos Streets / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.