Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku (15169 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Unhappy Some Candidates Lost – Buhari / 2023 Elections: I’m In Race To End Nigerians’ Suffering, Says Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Ken4Christ: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Yes, you are no longer desperate because you the consensus candidate of the north. But it still won't see you through. Please, go and rest.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by ike007(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
If Atiku can promise and abide by what he is saying of restructuring Nigeria..i would vote him in
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Dubetex96(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku said he is not desperate for presidency but he's has been vying for that post for almost a decade now.

what a cunning man.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Yankee101: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
E dey show compared to others like tinubu
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by BraveDeltan(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
Peter obi has destroyed the little chance Igbos have in Nigerian politics... It will be very hard for the nation to trust igbos again in politics

They said igbos should build bridges, they brought C4 and rocket launcher grin grin grin grin

By next week, we shall begin to hear Biafra or death.. They will remember the dead kanu and start telling Buhari to release his dead body to them....

grin grin grin grin

After Saturday Election..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

BADDEST...... grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Joevics:
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yet you've contested 6 times?

- You outspent everyone everytime.
- You've left several parties just to ensure you get the ticket.

SPV Atiku, rest

Atiku not desperate for power? Atiku dey play, dey play.

Not desperate as claimed but you've been contesting since 1991.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
ArinzeAnthony03:

You forgot to add the tenure of your brother SHAGARI FROM 1979 TO WHEN BUHARI DETHRONED HIM VIA COUP.

ANF YOU EQUALLY FORGOT THAT THE PAST MILITARY GENERAL ARE ALMOST FROM THE NORTHERN NIGERIA. IS THAT ONE NOT AMONG.

YOU WERE THOUGHT WRONG AND THAT IS WHY YOU SPREAD FAKE INFORMATION.

DID NIGHT START FROM 1999?, REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THE BIG INFRASTRUCTURE BUILT IN NIGERIA WAS DURING THE MILITARY ERA.

And who says that I am a Northerner ?

You are calling Shagari my brother....

I am referring to this our current Democratic dispensation and not including military era presidency..

Equity and fairness is the foundation of democracy..

So if we are truly practising democracy, the North is owed 4 more years of the presidency

Dotherightthing:

Did Nigeria just begin in 1999 What about all the donkey years of military rule when the north held sway Who's counting that What about Shagari's tenure

Providence happened in 2010 and only providence can correct it.

Man is bigger than Providence

And can rewrite whatever wrong that Providence has made.

That was why power was returned to the North in 2015, without waiting for Providence to take course again...

okuta007:

Mr Mathematician of the Indomie generation - Nigeria gained independence since 1960

Let tell you how many years the different regions have ruled Nigeria in the past 62.5 years

North - 44.5 years (534 months)
West - 11.5 years (138 months)
East- 0.5 years. (6 months)
South - 6 years. (72 months)

And north wants to rule again? when will an Igbo rule Nigeria up to one year in Nigeria’s 62 years history ? abeg make ona fear God

Are Igbos not Nigerians ?

Forget about military era and every other jungle presidency

I am referring to this our current Democratic dispensation ..

1999 was the beginning of a New chapter in Nigeria's history ..

We are not going back to military rule again, so let equity and fairness which is the foundation of democracy lead the way
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Dotherightthing: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zelenskyy:

I am referring to this our current Democratic dispensation and not including military era presidency..

So if we are truly practising democracy, the North is owed 4 more years of the presidency

Shagari was also a democratically elected president. No southerner served after him.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Shagari was also a democratically elected president. No southerner served after him.

Because of Buhari, that democratically elected president could not complete it's tenure....
So the calculation is from 1999
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Dotherightthing: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Because of Buhari, that democratically elected president could not complete it's tenure....
So the calculation is from 1999

Shagari was in his second term when Buhari toppled him. So the north have had their 4 years. tongue
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Engrdan(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
You said what, since 1993 you have been eyeing the set of number one citizen of Nigeria.
So give us definition of desperate of contesting for 6 times, by the Grace of God you will not scale through IN JESUS NAME.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by okuta007: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Man is bigger than Providence

And can rewrite whatever wrong that Providence has made.

That was why power was returned to the North in 2015, without waiting for Providence to take course again...

Forget about military era and every other jungle presidency

I am referring to this our current Democratic dispensation ..

1999 was the beginning of a New chapter in Nigeria's history ..

We are not going back to military rule again, so let equity and fairness which is the foundation of democracy lead the way

not going back to military era indeed - you can as well say Nigeria is 24 years old as an independent country - you can as well say the civil war never happened, you can as well say there was no June 12 annulment, you can as well say Saro Wiwa was never executed by Sani Abacha - indeed old things have passed away and none of these ever happened - ozuor
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by queenblossom(f): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
leethebee:
https://punchng.com/election-im-not-desperate-for-power-atiku/?amp
If you are not desperate for power then step down for Peter Obi. Cos Peter Obi is people's choice
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by ninocia18(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Akuko ndi ipob grin
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 12:19am On Feb 23, 2023
okuta007:

not going back to military era indeed - you can as well say Nigeria is 24 years old as an independent country - you can as well say the civil war never happened, you can as well say there was no June 12 annulment, you can as well say Saro Wiwa was never executed by Sani Abacha - indeed old things have passed away and none of these ever happened - ozuor

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Look at the mirror and call yourself idiot

Kwassia
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Shagari was in his second term when Buhari toppled him. So the north have had their 4 years. tongue

Dey there dey deceive yourself......😂🤣

The calculation is from this Democratic dispensation

The North is still owed 4 more years of the presidency...

The calculation that brought Buhari and the APC to power was based on this current Democratic dispensation and not any other dispensation
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by leokid866: 12:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Dey there dey deceive yourself......😂🤣

The calculation is from this Democratic dispensation

The North is still owed 4 more years of the presidency...

The calculation that brought Buhari and the APC to power was based on this current Democratic dispensation and not any other dispensation
oga from where to where? How you dey take caculate this your math?
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 12:41am On Feb 23, 2023
leokid866:
oga from where to where? How you dey take caculate this your math?

From 1999 Na..

Obasanjo... 8 years..... South

Yar'Adua..... 2 years..... North

Jonathan..... 6 years.... South

Buhari...... 8 years ..... North

So you guys have to give the North the balance 4 years mandate

Then power must return to the South and the South East to be specific
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 1:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Emola12:
so Nigeria don turn to mathematics now abi the north remain 4 years without achievement suffering for the past 7and half years what of Igbo wey never do

Yes

It is called political mathematics

That is what APC used to claim power and it must be used to dislodge them
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
Nigeria is 24years ba? Nigeria is 62years and north has ruled for 45years and South 17years.

Start counting from 1999

When we started this Democratic journey
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:

You look more stupid than the real Zelensky.
Why not explain to the God forsaken cursed religious bigoted born to perish north how they did turn by turn during military era?
It's the turn of the south. You all ll see politics beyond tribe and phantom votes of north on Saturday

You look and sound more Stupid than the PadiPadi government that have destroyed Nigeria

There is nothing new that southerners can do in this election cycle

The South needs the North to win

Just as the North needs the South to win

But las las

Power will remain in the North until further notice

The North understands how to fine tune southerners and the effects of that will reflect on the election results on Saturday
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 1:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

Since 1960, the score between the south and north is like 10-1... power must come to the south

No way

Power must remain in the North until further notice...
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Padipadi(m): 1:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You look and sound more Stupid than the PadiPadi government that have destroyed Nigeria

There is nothing new that southerners can do in this election cycle

The South needs the North to win

Just as the North needs the South to win

But las las

Power will remain in the North until further notice

The North understands how to fine tune southerners and the effects of that will reflect on the election results on Saturday
Dear stupîd Zelenskyy, I understand the North's treachery and they ll surely reap every evil manipulations they sold to the south. I need not curse them cos their region is reaping karma just like you life is unbalanced. If you say padipadi govt, who's the mumu that's heading it? Isn't he from the north? Didn't he create the chaos the country is facing in order to jeopardize the chances of his party's candidate all in the interest of his northern gluttons?
Anyways the south is wise and if you v not heard it first, I m telling you there a merger btw Obi and Tinubu cos the south ll vote with one mind on Saturday. That northern rubbish must be broken.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 1:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:
Dear stupîd Zelenskyy, I understand the North's treachery and they ll surely reap every evil manipulations they sold to the south. I need not curse them cos their region is reaping karma just like you life is unbalanced. If you say padipadi govt, who's the mumu that's heading it? Isn't he from the north? Didn't he create the chaos the country is facing in order to jeopardize the chances of his party's candidate all in the interest of his northern gluttons?
Anyways the south is wise and if you v not heard it first, I m telling you there a merger btw Obi and Tinubu cos the south ll vote with one mind on Saturday. That northern rubbish must be broken.

Stupid and Foolish Mr PadiPadi

Obi will never merge with the Notorious Drug Baron..

For even stating that rumour means that you know absolutely nothing about politics in Nigeria

You can be angry with the North all you like but they will always be 1 step ahead of the South, when it comes to politics
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by ObosiUkwalla: 1:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Zelenskyy:

You are wrong

It is not the turn of the South

It is still the turn of the North

14 - 10 = 4

The South have ruled for 14 years

The North have ruled for 10 years

So the North still have 4 more years to rule Nigeria..

If you have conscience, then this simple arithmetic will make sense to you

Monkey. So Nigeria started in 1999 in ur warped mind abi??
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by okuta007: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Look at the mirror and call yourself idiot

Kwassia

ogun kee you kee ya papa
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by JoeNL22(m): 1:56am On Feb 23, 2023

Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by Padipadi(m): 2:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Stupid and Foolish Mr PadiPadi

Obi will never merge with the Notorious Drug Baron..

For even stating that rumour means that you know absolutely nothing about politics in Nigeria

You can be angry with the North all you like but they will always be 1 step ahead of the South, when it comes to politics
Foôlish man, the north ll be disgraced on Saturday. I really know the politics you think I don't know.
You don't even know who you are replying. Just foólishly go to bed.
Re: 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku by tishbite41(m): 3:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Your "father" is very Stupid...

Your Ashawo Mama is very foolish

You are Nothing more than a useless Bastard that feels he has to reply me with insults

Make thunder Fire your useless worthless head

Smelling Bastard
Your father's head is worthless
Son of a LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 Abuja Towns Kill Twins! / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Oil Price: Nigeria And The New Reality By Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.