Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole (32440 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PointZerom: 6:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Starhearts:

Peter OBITUARY chances at the polls is just like the chances of a gambler who played correct scores. It will surely end in pains

Igbos are prepared for the worst of Nigeria than any region.
Ordinary naira redesign The yorubas and the northerners are rioting and destroying Banks.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by malakaimoscondo: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Urchin.

How is your comments related to what Adams Oshiomhole is saying tongue
anybody and not that thief obi.... Am OK with atiku and Tinubu but not obi
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Evergreen12345(f): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi did not leave any money, Obiano has repeated this severally.

Gov Obiano said Obi left heavy debts running into N300b .

That Taraba guy you are abusing is one of the voters who will come out this Saturday to vote. Most Ibos think it is only Ibos that will vote this Saturday.

YOU ARE A LIAR l! obi left a huge debt OF N300b and EFCC did not invite or arrest him or even query him but the saMe efcc is dragging Obiano for ordinary N46 billion.. DESIST FROM LYING TO YOURSELF

from today i curse you to be worthless piece of shit as a child of the most high i cause all your efforts to be effortless from today everything good you did must turn out to be bad for you and your entire generations to come because your an enemy of good government nothing good will ever work in your family from today ! no man or woman will break this curse!
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PointZerom: 6:38am On Feb 22, 2023
PeggySandas:

Igbos want to eat their cake and have it. It's not possible. Obi will lose woefully this Saturday. grin grin

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by rollywise(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
I don't care who wins so long as that Obi fraudster loses.

Your type dey bible o. Give us Barabbas.... Give us Barabbas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Cantonese: 6:40am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Most successful indeed. Where are the today? Locked at home like animals on Mondays by some nonentity in farawat Finland. A little embarrassing don't you think? And you cannot even talk about it else you'd get in their bad books. Ortom as a failure is still better than Obi when he was governor of Anambra State

oo.

Abi?

However let me remind you the following:

1. The clothes on your body are sold by the Igbos
2. Your shoes by the Igbos
3. Your phone, laptop, all electronic, electric and technological gadgets are sold by the Igbos.
4. The furniture in your house na Igbos
5. The roof over your head na Igbos
6. Your toothbrush/paste na Igbos
7. The buglary proof to protect you na Igbos
8. Security gadgets na Igbos
9. Fire detector na Igbos
10. Car na Igbos
The korope, Keke Napep and all transport vehicles na Igbos
10. Your cooking utensils na Igbos.
11. Maybe your landlord na Igbo man.
12. Even the mat that you sleep on, na Igbos
13. Your drinking cup, na Igbos.
14. The electric bulbs too see, na Igbos.
15. The medicine to save you from the die wey you for don die since, na Igbos.

You see say whether president or not Igbos rule you already.

Which kind pain pass that one.
There are too many others to mention.

First become a class prefect. You may also contest as the secretary of the tenants association in your one room, where you are perpetually confined to.

Bros can you not see that the people you hate actually have you in the balls? They control every aspect of your life.

Simple clap for them, as them too pass you.

So even if Obi does not win, it will go down in history that an effort was made by wise youths, across the nation for a better Nigeria, but cowards, poverty induce youths, preferred the wrong leader.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by rollywise(m): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2023
You see life? This is to tell you they are all political slaves running after who is relevant. Would he dare if Buhari was just starting his second tenure? May God disgrace all the enemy of this country
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PointZerom: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
I really don't care how you feel😄 My only desire is to see this Obi fraudster you're trying so hard to market lose. And he will lose alright. I mean. Who wan vote am? The northerners you have called animals for years? All of a sudden una no dey insult fulani and hausas again😄😄 youll cry thesame way you cried in 2015 and 2019

What have you benefited personally from your Yoruba presidents more than an average Igbo man? Ordinary naira redesign the Yorubas are rioting destroying Banks.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:45am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Same here bro, anyone but Obi is a win for all Nigerians
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Soki234: 6:48am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by frankpro27(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
I really don't care how you feel😄 My only desire is to see this Obi fraudster you're trying so hard to market lose. And he will lose alright. I mean. Who wan vote am? The northerners you have called animals for years? All of a sudden una no dey insult fulani and hausas again😄😄 youll cry thesame way you cried in 2015 and 2019

I'm a proud igbo businessman. U all shud continue voting for failure cuz it makes business good for all businessmen. Igbos are never the losers. Majority of igbo ppl I know are doing extremely well in this bad condition. If not for insecurity, no igbo man will be bothered who rules
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by membranus: 6:51am On Feb 22, 2023
PointZerom:

Igbos are prepared for the worst of Nigeria than any region.
Ordinary naira redesign The yorubas and the northerners are rioting and destroying Banks.

That shows the Yorubas are lionhearted than the other regions. We don't take nonsense from any government. It is the other regions that are holding us back, our aim and ambition are far far greater than Nigeria can contain.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Is Obi not a fraudster? Obi is not even fit to be a local govt chairman in taraba State

Urchin, drink water and Rest. I hope you have gotten a BP monitor.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by okuta007: 6:56am On Feb 22, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Hope our leaders learn lessons from this. Power is transient. Who could have thought that Oshiomhole, El Rufai and Ganduje would be at the forefront of attacks against baba Buhari?

Baba had 8 years and goodwill but squandered it.

i predicted it some 2 years ago that Buhari will go to jail after his tenure most people thought i was joking - i reminded everyone that Buhari has no real friends and most of those hanging around him are looking out for their stomach and pockets - If Tinubu wins he will unleash Shettima on Buhari and try him for corruption as a punishment

If Atiku wins - he will punish Buhari for not leaving the stage for him in 2019 as part of the deal he had with him in 2015 when Atiku was in APC

If Obi wins, he may be left alone except Datti wants Buhari in jail to help him recover the loot

Buhari will be the first former president on 4th republic Nigeria to go to Prison

He will answer for the murders at Lekki toll gate - himself and the Former Chief of Army Staff Buratai and Gen. Abayomi Olowosakin

All those Fulani killing of Benue people which he gave tacit approval by turning a blind eye to the people’s cry for help - instead admonishing Benue people to learn to live in Peace with the Fulanis

For everyone who was raped - killed- burnt alive- kidnapped- abducted- beaten- driven into IDP camps - deprived from palliatives during the pandemic- harassed, robbed or killed by SARS for using a laptop or iphone - arrested for tweeting - locked up for having a contrary opinion- lied against by Lai Mohammed- denied access to university education- impoverished by Buhari’s draconian economic policies- ridiculed by the slogan “change begins with me” while they were busy looting the treasury- judges being arrested at midnight and hurled into waiting vans to detention, security men throwing tear gas into a court room- Nigerian serving senior military officers being kidnapped in broad day light- NDA attacked and soldiers killed there……. for all the hunger and stress

Nigerians must forget tribe - region and religion so we can vote out the APC, reject the PDP - so we can have a truth commission to unravel the evils of the current administration and recover the loot to build a new Nigeria

Afterwards

Hague loading ……..
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Hydroxide(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Is Obi not a fraudster? Obi is not even fit to be a local govt chairman in taraba State
na ignorance just dey worry you so
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2023
sad See his mouth like expired corned beef. Shameless people spending expired money ...same people that claim they would talk to Mr President about ASUU money, but have zero influence, now they are it again promising gullible party members to spend expired money as payment for their labor, that they would get to power and reverse the policy, what a stupid gamble. You can't influence one man, you want to influence 200 million people.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Closedmouthed: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
I really really feel sorry for you.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Udymos: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=burp18 post=121117926]I really don't care how you feel😄 My only desire is to see this Obi fraudster you're trying so hard to market lose. And he will lose alright. I mean. Who wan vote am? The northerners you have called animals for years? All of a sudden una no dey insult fulani and hausas again😄😄 youll cry thesame way you cried in 2015 and 2019 [/quote

What about that bullion Van and drug cases are hanging on his neck?
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nursepepeye(f): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
this one is not normal oh!
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2023
APCnaPDP:
Hope our leaders learn lessons from this. Power is transient. Who could have thought that Oshiomhole, El Rufai and Ganduje would be at the forefront of attacks against baba Buhari?

Baba had 8 years and goodwill but squandered it.

That is why they say, only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Doyou2019: 7:07am On Feb 22, 2023
PointZerom:
grin

I give it to igbos, hate them at your peril.
They rejected Buhari in 2015/19, they were called names and insulted but they stood their ground.

Today they're laughing last which is the best laugh grin grin grin

Nailed it.
I mean I was here in 2015 insulting the Igbos for not backing Buhari. Thiefnuuubu and his urchins managed to deceive me and many others. It was only few months after the election that I saw what a blunder I had made. I then saw for myself what some Yoruba elders and most Igbos had been warning other Nigerians about.
In 2019, many of us decided to try the alternative.and.make a statement, but alas the election was rigged.
2023 will be different because of BVAS and the Nigerian youth's resolve to take back the country from those who mean to destroy it.
I can tell you for free, it won't be business as usual this time around. Many of my Yoruba mumus who would rather be stupid again than. do that which is noble will cry this time around. All of una go see how much Nigeria has changed by the time results are announced.
As bigotry don be your aim, gnashing of teeth will be your gain on Saturday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Vatod(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2023
PointZerom:
grin

I give it to igbos, hate them at your peril.
They rejected Buhari in 2015/19, they were called names and insulted but they stood their ground.

Today they're laughing last which is the best laugh grin grin grin
Either ways we are all a victim
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by donkach: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Since you smiled in 2015 and 2019. Let that smile that you smiled continue with you, not just the smile of who won, but the smile of the general condition of Nigerians after the purported victory. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by juman(m): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2023
The online money transfer and payment should be still encouraged.

But more notes should be printed to ease things and make the business activities go smoothly.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by georgeakins: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Evergreen12345:

YOU ARE A LIAR l! obi left a huge debt OF N300b and EFCC did not invite or arrest him or even query him but the saMe efcc is dragging Obiano for ordinary N46 billion.. DESIST FROM LYING TO YOURSELF

from today i curse you to be worthless piece of shit as a child of the most high i cause all your efforts to be effortless from today everything good you did must turn out to be bad for you and your entire generations to come because your an enemy of good government nothing good will ever work in your family from today ! no man or woman will break this curse!

Carry frustration commot here.
A poverty stricken person dey vex online.

Go to Channelstv on YouTube to see where Gov Obiano said Obi left a debt of N300b.

By this time next week , your frustration will quadruple. Obi will be flogged at the polls.
Your ancestral curse will double, it will trickle down to your children children.
Useless piece of shit like you.

Ibo cannot be president. Take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Praktikals(m): 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Here'show the results will pan out come weekend. Obi will come a distant 4th position. And as usual you his zombies will cry foul amd claim the election was rigged. After maybe a week when you're done crying your eyes out you'll go back to chanting Biafra or death.
This I have seen cheesy
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Truthdeypain: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
i spit on your cone.head😄 you think I give a flying f who wins the election? They're all failures but Obi is the biggest failure of all of them. The same state he governed is in shambles today. People are being locked up at home like pigs in a sty, security agents are getting killed and government buildings are getting razed. That's not a good example of how we want our Nigeria to be

Catcb your breath. You are just spitting shit as the typical urchin you are. Your comments exposes you as a very dull individual.

If you'll castigate Obi, do it with tact and finesse, what you wrote up here is rubbish because it is completely disconnected from realities. Obi is not accountable for the state of Anambra today. So go and shit in some nylon or sth..
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by juman(m): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is a god in apc.
He built the party passionately.

But his action now he is going is not so good.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Evergreen12345(f): 7:15am On Feb 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Carry frustration commot here.
A poverty stricken person dey vex online.

Go to Channelstv on YouTube to see where Gov Obiano said Obi left a debt of N300b.

By this time next week , your frustration will quadruple. Obi will be flogged at the polls.
Your ancestral curse will double, it will trickle down to your children children.
Useless piece of shit like you.

Ibo cannot be president. Take it to the bank.

I've CURSED you forever! and so shall it be you will always remember this course till your end if life and no body in your family will ever become useful just lie you opened your mouth to say igbo can not become PRESIDENT in this country............. all the days of your life and that of your lineage this curse will forever follow una ! evil people!
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by jozee8: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Here'show the results will pan out come weekend. Obi will come a distant 4th position. And as usual you his zombies will cry foul amd claim the election was rigged. After maybe a week when you're done crying your eyes out you'll go back to chanting Biafra or death.
In IMO under your APC, a candidate that came fourth was made the governor through supreme court abracadabra, now the supreme God will make your supposedly fourth candidate C-In-C Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by lugiano1: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
. You b big fooooool
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

Agbadorians are in a deep nightmare. Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Air Bombardment Continues As Troops Mop Up More Communities (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.