Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole (32417 Views)

New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / E-Naira: Buhari Launches Nigerian Digital Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by felzokugo(m): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Is Obi not a fraudster? Obi is not even fit to be a local govt chairman in taraba State

Wch part of d brain are you thinking from??
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Abelino(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2023
Your hateful comments shows how senseless and stupid you reason Urchin.
burp18:
I don't care who wins so long as that Obi fraudster loses.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Exceed15: 8:01am On Feb 22, 2023
I m even praying this get dirtier in the party.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Abelino(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Obi is a Billionaire and two term former governor of Anambra at a very tender age; What re your achievements at this age!? Truly Ignorance is bliss.
burp18:
Most successful indeed. Where are the today? Locked at home like animals on Mondays by some nonentity in farawat Finland. A little embarrassing don't you think? And you cannot even talk about it else you'd get in their bad books. Ortom as a failure is still better than Obi when he was governor of Anambra State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by masterflowx(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Urchin.

How is your comments related to what Adams Oshiomhole is saying tongue

You get time to dey reply uchin.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by MrUchenna1(m): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2023
just as Adam was relegated politically in Edo state....
ignore him, he just trying to be relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by mrcelebrity1: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

When would you stop crying ? Oya take 10 naira for biscuit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by YhemmyBloom(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2023
We all know this..keep wailing Baba dudu grin..,No to Vote buying..
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by blowjohn(m): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2023
Just look at the way those 2 tribal bigots are exchanging insults.

The thread is about oshiomhole, emefelie,buhari and the naira redesign.

Yet they keep insulting one another.
African silly mentality
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by marshmonii: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Here'show the results will pan out come weekend. Obi will come a distant 4th position. And as usual you his zombies will cry foul amd claim the election was rigged. After maybe a week when you're done crying your eyes out you'll go back to chanting Biafra or death.

You want Boko Haram to be in full control of nigeria
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Irupetepete: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
some of u just react like brainless chicken and headless fowl... How does this post relate to Obi? Be like say una no like better thing for una life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Ekzoba(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Slynation(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Most successful indeed. Where are the today? Locked at home like animals on Mondays by some nonentity in farawat Finland. A little embarrassing don't you think? And you cannot even talk about it else you'd get in their bad books. Ortom as a failure is still better than Obi when he was governor of Anambra State
But if cult war dey go on for your location you, no-go ever pass that route until area soft, but you rather want the S.E to come out with sticks & machete to fight against those wielding AK-47...Call them coward (it changes nothing) even Soldiers and Policemen with weapons are afraid to come out on Mondays due to the guerilla warfare pattern of attack but you expect ordinary citizens to come out just to massage your useless ego, with due disrespect, you lack sense...!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by HNICEARTH: 8:18am On Feb 22, 2023
How fast tables turn. These guys were worshipping buhari some couple of years back, all of a sudden nah tinublu blokos dem don begin dey hang for mouth. Indeed power is transient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Scamburster(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Urchin.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2023
PointZerom:

Obi was the governor of the most successful people in Nigeria if not Africa.

Even Obi is living in the state of success itself and run away from Anambra rot
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by akseph1: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Division 3000
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Truf: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2023
yetunsbay:
There is still morality a Westerner staying back and developing hin sister State. Talk to me abt Anambrarian not migrating to Enugu to do same but prefers to cross the Niger and disturb them for Lag.
Shut it already. You don’t sound dumb, you’re actually really dumb. What about those that relocate abroad? Shameless urchin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Remind me again why Obi is staying in Lagos instead of Anambra? Be defending failure upanadan😄😄
Ewu ofia..
Federal govt and Igbos gave Lagos it's status today..
Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria and Anambra was built solely by Ndi Anambra..
Your hatred will keep eating you and your generation..
Igbos will still buy your lands and your generation will serve them...Iseee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Kekydiv(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Is Obi not a fraudster? Obi is not even fit to be a local govt chairman in taraba State
I don’t know why some people are just daft!
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by engrpheleeks(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=burp18 post=121118327]to argue constructively dey ever hard una.small thing una go dey boil dey insult una parents for house. Obi will lose and that's my opinion. You can please go and hang yourself
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Truf: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=engrpheleeks post=121122558][/quote]Jobless kid, shey you just finish nysc 2020? Probably still leeching off of your poor parents. Dey play, keep being silly.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:35am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
I really don't care how you feel😄 My only desire is to see this Obi fraudster you're trying so hard to market lose. And he will lose alright. I mean. Who wan vote am? The northerners you have called animals for years? All of a sudden una no dey insult fulani and hausas again😄😄 youll cry thesame way you cried in 2015 and 2019

Are you ok at all? Because you don't sound normal.

Well, let me assume the Igbos insulted the Northerners,... what of the Northerners that has been killing every Nigeria, what do we call it? Non of them is good,I condemn it but the rate your Fulanis kill our people eee, you deserve more than the insult.

I have seen that you Northern people don't want liberation from bad leadership. No problem, one day you will beg the South not to go and that will be an end to your fake one Nigeria.

Just vote your brother Atiku and see how the Southern Nigeria will just leave you.

That is if you are not one of these Yoruba Muslim self pretending to be from North.

It doesn't take much to be wise man if you diviate from been tribal and religion sentiment. Be a wise man if you like.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:41am On Feb 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Carry frustration commot here.
A poverty stricken person dey vex online.

Go to Channelstv on YouTube to see where Gov Obiano said Obi left a debt of N300b.

By this time next week , your frustration will quadruple. Obi will be flogged at the polls.
Your ancestral curse will double, it will trickle down to your children children.
Useless piece of shit like you.

Ibo cannot be president. Take it to the bank.
But an Igbo man has been a civilian and a military President of Nigeria na..
Your generation I pity...
Because they will serve Igbos forever...
Keep hating oh..
An Igbo man will still Rule Nigeria again..
Our people say ..ukwa ruo oge ya, o da.
grin
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by engrpheleeks(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Truf:
Jobless kid, shey you just finish nysc 2020? Probably still leeching off of your poor parents. Dey play, keep being silly.
After u send ur account number lemme transfer something for you and your hungry parents. It's not my fault they couldn't train you in the university.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Evergreen12345(f): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2023
georgeakins:

Frustrated Ibo man!

I have laid curse on you and your descendants.
You shall continue to live in poverty and hopelessness .
None of your descendants shall depart the realm of poverty.

Useless and wretched person like you.
You will die in that frustration.

it surprises me how cursed poor and empty barrel like you claim to be rich on social media hahahaha because i didn't empathize on been rich or poor you now claim that i am frustrated and poor don't worry i go still see your account details on social media begging for giveaway. EMPTY BARREL
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Truf: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2023
engrpheleeks:

After u send ur account number lemme transfer something for you and your hungry parents. It's not my fault they couldn't train you in the university.
Would have adopted you as one of my sons, but you’re a brainless urchin. Your parents wasted their funds sending you to school. Like I earlier said, you just left school so I don’t expect you to have sense. Go suck on yo mama titties. Punk kid, you wan feed who dey feed your papa, mugu.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by D1official: 8:47am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
Urchin,Your 30k stipend ends on Saturday.
You can save the tears for then.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by gfelo(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari make it clear when he assume office, he said "i am for nobody, and i am for everybody"

APCnaPDP:
Hope our leaders learn lessons from this. Power is transient. Who could have thought that Oshiomhole, El Rufai and Ganduje would be at the forefront of attacks against baba Buhari?

Baba had 8 years and goodwill but squandered it.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by jiggyman(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:

Ontop your illiteracy you chose to become a fool aswell.

Is Peter Obi from Taraba?
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by Livingstone124: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
burp18:
watch ur heart. You may d.. of hypertension.
Re: Old Naira: Buhari, Emefiele Not Relevant After Presidential Election - Oshiomole by georgeakins: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Evergreen12345:

it surprises me how cursed poor and empty barrel like you claim to be rich on social media hahahaha because i didn't empathize on been rich or poor you now claim that i am frustrated and poor don't worry i go still see your account details on social media begging for giveaway. EMPTY BARREL

I never claimed to be rich or poor.
But your vituperation showed you were frustrated. You cannot blame me for whatever you're passing through.
Ibos say nasty things about Tinubu, Buhari, Oshiomole and other non-Ibo politicians, but cannot tolerate one- third of what they dish out.
The same people you insult daily are those you expect to come out on Saturday to vote Obi. Or do you think only Ibo votes can win the presidency?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Shoot Policeman / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.