Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. (638 Views)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by Nice2023(m): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari has indeed shocked them all.

They have been fooled and made tk lick their wounds.

I only pity those who died celebrating mediocrity and now,the ones alive are fully disappointed and gravely noiseless.

Here in North Central,they seems not to be interested in travelling around to vote unlike in 2015 when trucks were ready to transport them to any part of the country.

What really happened that we can't see any enthusiasm in most of our northern brothers except those who are united for Kwankwaso.

I asked my gate man,why are u not travelling to vote,he said oga,chai...Buhari no good walai,e finish every body for this country."

Many I can say for sure are without homes,because of the activities of Bandits in the entire west regions.

But what really happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by onez: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2023
That's why APC will loose this election. Their supporters are not enthusiastic. All the northerners that used to travel to vote are still in the south. Worst for APC is that they even energized Christian voters by MM ticket. The coming shock in this election is one state in the east will cancel 3 states in the north. Enthusiasm is all time high in the SE and SS. OBIdients should just get the 25 percent on 2/3 states. Election is won already.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by socialmediaman: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2023
Those who voted Buhari in 2019 did so because of Tinubu, so that he'll take over and finish this country kpata kpata

They have changed monikers and they're the ones promoting tribal bigotry on the platform

After the election on the 25th or whenever, they will switch back to their old monikers and start acting like normal people

Tueh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by Urheadmaster(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari really press their blockos very hard now they wouldn't want to repeat the same mistakes by allowing tulubo to continue from where Buhari stop.

Vote wisely.
Vote labour party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by nairanaira12: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2023
socialmediaman:

Yeah, the likes of , Sirjamo, madridguy, etc. They spent the past 7 years of their lives lying and deceiving themselves that Buhari was a functioning messiah.
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by fuckJones(f): 7:12am On Feb 22, 2023
buhari didn't disappoint me, the fact is there is no good government, if you are waiting for government to provide job opportunities to all citizens you are fully yourself, I have already start making plans to capitalize on tinubu statement about maize, I'm not waiting for him to give me federal government job.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by socialmediaman: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

Yeah, the likes of , Sirjamo, madridguy, etc. They spent the past 7 years of their lives lying and deceiving themselves that Buhari was a functioning messiah.

They're very active on the platform with new monikers. They will switch back after the election

Where else are they going apart from here? Do they have other jobs than come fight "dirty" for Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by able20(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2023
The same calamity will visit those Apc Urchins who vote for Sick Bola Tinubu.

They know that Tinubu is awaiting disaster, his age, his mental health issues, and his incapability to reason rationally
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by Natbrowny: 7:18am On Feb 22, 2023
Op. I'm surprised you are just finding out. Its a shame u r just finding out sef.

They have been quiet since 5years ago. Baba hasn't even finished One term when they started keeping quiet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by jumas(m): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2023
We have now repent.

We are solidly behind Peter Obi.

Check my post 2014 2015
my proof

4 Likes

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by Didijiji: 7:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Most Buhari supporters here since 2015 are yoruba Muslims and the reason is simple… selfishness.

The hope is that Buhari will complete his tenure and hand over to Tinubu.

For that reason, whatever happened during Buhari’s tenure was perfect. From delay in selecting ministers, to the Yuen deal, to the foreign road show to the increase in kidnappings, killings , dollar price hike etc.

Now it is obvious Buhari wants to leave a legacy that will hurt Tinubu, they are ranting.

This is sad!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by madridguy(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2023
Stop spamming me unnecessary.

nairanaira12:

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by madridguy(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Check very well, we are not like you people switching monikers.

socialmediaman:

They're very active on the platform with new monikers. They will switch back after the election

Where else are they going apart from here? Do they have other jobs than come fight "dirty" for Tinubu?
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by able20(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2023
fuckJones:
buhari didn't disappoint me, the fact is there is no good government, if you are waiting for government to provide job opportunities to all citizens you are fully yourself, I have already start making plans to capitalize on tinubu statement about maize, I'm not waiting for him to give me federal government job.
Nobody is waiting for federal government jobs.
Do you have an idea many Nigerians died in their farmlands, private businesses because you had an incompetent president who can not guarantee the safety of life and property of its citizens?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by fuckJones(f): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2023
able20:

Nobody is waiting for federal government jobs.
Do you have an idea many Nigerians died in their farmlands, private businesses because you had an incompetent president who can not guarantee the safety of life and property of its citizens?
so because some people die we should leave farm and move to the city? How do you people reason self?
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by thesicilian: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2023
It's the same way easterners will become quiet if Obi wins and he inevitably flops
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2023
They never listened to the warning
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by XLence: 7:36am On Feb 22, 2023
fuckJones:

You're yet to realize You're a moving target in a failed state. Also, there were businesses that crumbled. A single bad policy can wreck a man. Be careful how you deride people's woes in this country. You don't know their story. Let get Nigeria working.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by advanceDNA: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Nice2023:

They are the same pple chanting support for tinubu...its like.m u dont undertsand party/ward members..
even if the flag bearer is a lizard or a frog...they must support cos they are not after the betterment of nigeria but their party and what they will gain if their party wins
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by fuckJones(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2023
XLence:

You're yet to realize You're a moving target in a failed state. Also, there were businesses that crumbled. A single bad policy can wreck a man. Be careful how you deride people's woes in this country. You don't know their story. Let get Nigeria working.
that is why I'm supporting tinubu, he happened to be the good man for the job
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by nairanaira12: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2023
madridguy:
Stop spamming me unnecessary.

Lolz. Now, you are too ashamed to defend Buhari. grin

Bunch of shameless hypocrites cheesy
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by gidgiddy: 8:27am On Feb 22, 2023
fuckJones:

Buhari did not dissappoint you?

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2023
You are nothing but a coward. Stop mentioning me on your irrelevant thread. My comments are everywhere on thread that concerns Nigeria and APC.

nairanaira12:

Lolz. Now, you are too ashamed to defend Buhari. grin

Bunch of shameless hypocrites cheesy
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by sotall(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Most of them are now Tinubu supporters
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by nairanaira12: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2023
madridguy:
You are nothing but a coward. Stop mentioning me on your irrelevant thread. My comments are everywhere on thread that concerns Nigeria and APC.

Lolz. If they ask you to define coward now, you will be sounding like a foool.

The Buhari you defended for 8 yeats, how has it bettered your life? grin

Looks like that same Buhari has become your Arch enemy now. cheesy Dumb election rigger. grin
Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Nice2023:

They have been fooled and made tk lick their wounds.

I only pity those who died celebrating mediocrity and now,the ones alive are fully disappointed and gravely noiseless.

Here in North Central,they seems not to be interested in travelling around to vote unlike in 2015 when trucks were ready to transport them to any part of the country.

What really happened that we can't see any enthusiasm in most of our northern brothers except those who are united for Kwankwaso.

I asked my gate man,why are u not travelling to vote,he said oga,chai...Buhari no good walai,e finish every body for this country."

Many I can say for sure are without homes,because of the activities of Bandits in the entire west regions.

grin grin cheesy

Re: Have U Guys Noticed That Most Of Those Who Voted Buhari Are Now Quiet. by techWriter3: 10:15am On Feb 22, 2023
We have now turn

(1) (Reply)

As Governor, Obi Didn’t Allow LP To Campaign Freely In Anambra - Soludo / Alleged Electoral Robbery: Cancel Election Results In R/S – LP / Only War Can Claim Tinubu’s Mandate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.