Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth (1565 Views)

The One Truth About Poor People / “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2023
In all you do guys , please avoid poor people. They are heartless and are the real cancer of the earth.
A poor man will worship a rich fraudster and kill another poor man for stealing Garri.
This advice is not for you poor bastards.

11 Likes

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Where is nurse Ngozi? This useless piece of human trash is supposed to be in a mental health care fality.

Foolish black slave at it again unleashing his lunacy as usual.
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
In all you do guys , please avoid poor people. They are heartless and are the real cancer of the earth.
A poor man will worship a rich fraudster and kill another poor man for stealing Garri.
Don't go and work and be rich. Wealthy people are not flagging muscle here in romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 9:43am On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Don't go and work and be rich. Wealthy people are not flagging muscle here in romance section.
your 20 generations put together will never smell what I have in my aza now. I clearly said this advice is not for you poor mofos. Now, this is why I just hate poor people.
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Where is nurse Ngozi? This useless piece of human trash is supposed to be in a mental health care fality.

Foolish black slave at it again unleashing his lunacy as usual.
ahhh so this is the poor bastard obamamessi that used to service my dog. Send your aza ma wire you the balance.
Na satanist dey spit on your poor face like this
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
your 20 generations put together will never smell what I have in my aza now. I clearly said this advice is not for you poor mofos. Now, this is why I just hate poor people.
You would be better off arguing with buhari as to who is richer than run your mouth like water tap with me. You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.

1 Like

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
You would be better off arguing with buhari as to who is richer than run your mouth like water tap with me. You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
for real?

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
ahhh so this is the poor bastard obamamessi that used to service my dog. Send your aza ma wire you the balance.
Na satanist dey spit on your poor face like this
Get some walloping fragments of sense and stop wallowing in visible stupidity.

Who doesn't know that vawulence rubbish is that reduced piece of shit who I shamefully sent away from slaving for me.

This is not like before satanist grin grin grin
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 9:50am On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Get some walloping fragments of sense and stop wallowing in visible stupidity.

Who doesn't know that vawulence rubbish is that reduced piece of shit who I shamefully sent away from slaving for me.

This is not like before satanist grin grin grin
ObamaMessi:
My mother sent me to pick up something in Koffai so I boarded a tricycle in Mile 6 where we live. We reached Lassandi, a settlement opposte stadium and all of a sudden a truck was speeding towards our direction, our driver sped off but hit a car and I was in the front with him. I thought I would die so I shouted "JESUS!!" We tumbled and crashed but none of us was hurt.

I'v forgoten when last I went to church but I MUST go to church tomorrow.
next time die please cheesy
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 9:53am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
for real?
grin grin And who don't know that I also have your identity?

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

next time die please cheesy
Why would you not pray for me to die when I'm the only person on nairaland that can put you in your place?
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 10:12am On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Next time know who to run your mouth with.

I have told you several times that I am above you in everything so you can't stand me by any means you poor son of a wretched meek rat.
this your damage control no dey work for where me Satan dey. A poor bastard like you deserves to die . You can't be using oxygen meant for rich folks like us.
500mb ram fone u dey use, u no even fit save number in peace grin

1 Like

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by GeorgWashinton: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
this your damage control no dey work for where me Satan dey. A poor bastard like you deserves to die . You can't be using oxygen meant for rich folks like us.
500mb ram fone u dey use, u no even fit save number in peace grin
This is just the beginning of your tears. grin grin

And No, I will not wish you to die because I still have a purpose to fulfill with you grin You will be fit for the game.

Damage control or not, you will receive it pro max grin from me like you so rightly deserves grin You're not the only one who can do it, we can all do it and you know what that means grin grin We haven't started yet grin Wait, the game is just getting started grin Put your guards up and get ready as it unfolds grin
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
This is just the beginning of your tears. grin grin

And No, I will not wish you to die because I still have a purpose to fulfill with you grin You will be fit for the game.

Damage control or not, you will receive it pro max grin from me like you so rightly deserves grin You're not the only one who can do it, we can all do it and you know what that means grin grin We haven't started yet grin Wait, the game is just getting started grin Put your guards up and get ready as it unfolds grin

poor man that I torment to a point where he nearly committed suicide. This time.na snipper you go drink
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by DaddyCork: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

Agree
Ashawopikin is poor thou....he all ways wereing base ball cap(no oofensece) angry
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by marlow1962(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
for real?
Na the guy be dat
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
marlow1962:

Na the guy be dat
yes o. Na the poor criminal be that
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by Martinez39s(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Instead of poor people to take note of all the shege and disgrace poverty has brought upon them, they will go ahead to give birth to many children. They do this even though they can't comfortably feed themselves. They don't even know how society is affected by them giving birth to too many children with scarce resources to take care of them.

This is my main beef with many poor people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by ObamaMessi: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
marlow1962:

Na the guy be dat
Post your pictures let's see
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by ObamaMessi: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Martinez39s:
Instead of poor people to take note of all the shege and disgrace poverty has brought upon them, they will go ahead to give birth to many children. They do this even though they can't comfortably feed themselves. They don't even know how society is affected by them giving birth to too many children with scarce resources to take care of them.

This very advice is for the op himself.
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Post your pictures let's see
he dosnt need to post anything cool
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
grin grin And who don't know that I also have your identity?
why you delete the pics nA cheesy
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Martinez39s:

exactly . They give birth to criminals like obamamessi unclekoboko and Umbrateeth04 that will come online go blame innocent people for their predicament
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by AndroidAI(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:

The irony is that you are very poor. Because if you aren't you wouldn't generalise that poor people are a cancer.
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

The irony is that you are very poor. Because if you aren't you wouldn't generalise that poor people are a cancer.
not as poor as your father though.
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by ObamaMessi: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
he dosnt need to post anything cool
I just returned from ban so I don't want to do what will make the mods ban me again.

Don't worry. Keep running your mouth like a water tap before I descend on you with my full might to send you into extinction.

You are a puppet I use anytime I want but your brain capacity is too low to understand that grin grin grin
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I just returned from ban so I don't want to do what will make the mods ban me again.

Don't worry. Keep running your mouth like a water tap before I descend on you with my full might to send you into extinction.

You are a puppet I use anytime I want but your brain capacity is too low to understand that grin grin grin
u can always use your other akant . You son of a worthless whoreee
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by ObamaMessi: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
u can always use your other akant . You son of a worthless whoreee
Just take a look at this meek rat grin grin I don't know to whom or to what exactly I will equate that sub-human slave specie for birthing a a complete nonentity grin grin grin You have a purpose to exist and it's for the NPF to use you as shooting practice just how your maternal uncle is using your useless trash of a mother to do lashing practice grin grin grin
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by VawulenceProMax: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Just take a look at this meek rat grin grin I don't know to whom or to what exactly I will equate that sub-human slave specie for birthing a a complete nonentity grin grin grin You have a purpose to exist and it's for the NPF to use you as shooting practice just how your maternal uncle is using your useless trash of a mother to do lashing practice grin grin grin
I don't read above 1 sentence. Abi u don forget? This is why I always ask oloshos that get pregnant in the brothel to not breast feed their kids because the combination of various sperms will affect the kid Brian like it's affecting you now
Re: Poor People Are Cancer Of Earth by ObamaMessi: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I don't read above 1 sentence. Abi u don forget? This is why I always ask oloshos that get pregnant in the brothel to not breast feed their kids because the combination of various sperms will affect the kid Brian like it's affecting you now
Your mother has done a great job by narrating your fate to you. But did she remind you that you also inherited Alzheimer's from your multiple fathers? Abi na multiple sperm donors grin grin grin I understand that that the lack of cash has sent many to run Helter skelter so I will not blame nurse Ngozi for letting you loose grin grin grin I know you are here by mistake but trust me, I will pay for your treatment no matter what it will cost if only you are willing to be normal once more because mad men like you are known for resisting treatment grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Names Of Guys That Can Shift Woman's Womb / g / Dumped By Your Girlfriend! Ladies (especially) Please Comment On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.