Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Make Money By Writing On Amazon For Just 3000, First 100 To Dm On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Money By Writing On Amazon For Just 3000, First 100 To Dm On Whatsapp (141 Views)

Why Do Men Offer Me Money To DM Them On Facebook? / I Sell Vintage Shirts At Just #3000 Only / See How An Angry Nigerian Reacted To DM Sent To Him By Coca-cola (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Writing On Amazon For Just 3000, First 100 To Dm On Whatsapp by Kingswillbenson(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2023
I am a publisher on Amazon and I have made some cool cash as a kip publisher in the past few years which I would be sharing with you guys to see proofs yourself.
Is it easy publishing a book on amazon, no! But it’s never hard on the other hand. It just requires patience and the right knowledge.
Its cool to watch YouTube tutorials but be ready to fend for yourself by the time your funds will get diverted. Then, you will feel the pain and stress you put out to write your book.
The sweetest thing about being a publisher on amazon is , you can write something very short or very long. So it’s less stressful. You just need to make sense, Whether its reasonable or not, people will want to read it.
I created a WhatsApp group so I can teach people how to catch the fish not just giving you the fish. You all know what that means, for those that don’t! Well I was just saying, I want to teach you guys how to write and publish your book on amazon and also earn money, right in your bank account with just $5. (N5,000 for Nigerians)
If you would like this offer, click on the link and you will be just in the group. When you get there, just be patient because I would love to teach more people so we will fix a special time for the lecturers.
If you would love a video lecture, you know what to do!
Am I extorting people? No! I am just exchanging knowledge for a little amount. You are benefiting. You will learn with just this small amount and earn lots of cash.
This is not for Everyone, so feel free to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With MTN Data / The Planner Spices Love�� / When Is It Too Soon? | Ep. 136

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.