Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party (15089 Views)

Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises / PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis / How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by OluwaBlessyn: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Way to go!!!!!!

Vote Peter obi

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Legitimate: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by HellVictorinho7: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penguin2:
It’s still Wednesday morning.

By Friday night, it would be clear to all Nigerians that we are just going to the polls on Saturday to coronate Peter Obi as the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God, you see we are sincerely demanding for the good of Nigeria and for the emergence of the best man in the race, don’t let darkness triumph over light.

Let not those who put their trust in you be put to shame, amen.
u are calling people dying young as a result of the cbn, a good thing
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by MrEverest(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
aylive02:
PDP Internal Crisis: The leadership of the Middle Belt Forum has directed the people of that region to vote for Peter Obi during the presidential election.

- Adakole Ijogi, Political Economist, Member, PDP.

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1628316315319693312?t=jx0zxcPqILUisITev_S4lw&s=19

Omo, jungle just dey mature Wotowoto!!!

God bless all Nigerians working tirelessly to make this country a better place.

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by floret23(f): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by nurric(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
No reasonable human will see HE Gregory Obi and vote otherwise. I can't wait for Saturday. Vote Obi if not for you but for your upcoming generation. Retire these old criminals

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
My dear as a Yoruba Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Owo church bombing, remember southern kaduna, don't be a fool, be wise, don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

Omo Igbo, listen to me... I am a Christian.... I am BATIFIED

TRY another thing.. This one is stale

Who killed people in the east? Are Ip0b and UGm Muslims too?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by AquaPetals(f): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
They can only endorse, they won't be on ground to force them to vote!
Same way Wike cannot force Riverians to vote APC!

Vote Your choice, do not let fear, greed, tribalism, bigotry, etc prevent you from voting you choice candidate!

Use your PVC. Stand on the queue. Get accredited. Thumbprint on the ballot paper for the candidate whom your subconscious tells you is right!

TAKE A STAND.
DO NOT LISTEN TO WIKE
DO NOT LISTEN TO ENDORSEMENTS balderdash.

Let your spirit minister unto you who the right candidate is.
The candidate you choose, would determine the outplay of the next 4-8 years of your life!
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
nurric:
No reasonable human will see HE Gregory Obi and vote otherwise. I can't wait for Saturday. Vote Obi if not for you but for your upcoming generation. Retire these old criminals

Obi is part of the old criminals and we will retire him

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by kcnwaigbo: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Opportuneke:
Hmmmm, I’m just short of words.

One thing for sure, elections are not conducted online. So until the final result, all the collapsing and merging of structures doesn’t get to me.

I’m talking for myself oooo because I’ve witnessed several elections in this country by spending more than three and half decades here. So I know for sure how the outcomes of elections in Nigeria used to be.

Well we hope for the best this time by God’s grace 🙏🏻
Oga this is not an online endorsement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by SpatialKing(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
North central in the bag for LP
South South in the bag for LP
South East in the bag for LP
North East in the bag for PDP
North West in the bag for PDP
South West in the bag for APC
Will LP win the day?
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
bobobenz:
JUNGLE DON DEY MATURE LOL... PETER OBI IS COMING
.. Coming back to baifra or death on Monday grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Tflex01: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
LetsDestroyAPC:
APC is destroyed.

How?

The coming election is still a straight contest between APC and PDP, others are just distractions.... And anything that reduces PDP votes is a big advantage to APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Espelbengz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
This guy's just make pronounciations as if they are talking to zombies! Which yeye middle belt forum? I be middle beltan, make una come force me vote Obi nah! Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by benitwater(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Empty drums makes the loudest noise.
Enu o she.

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Levels1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
aylive02:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1628316315319693312?t=jx0zxcPqILUisITev_S4lw&s=19

Out of sight is out of mind, since we are convinced that it is Asiwaju-Shettima that we want as our next president, as young people, our goal is to ensure that we do not sleep until Sunday.

24hrs of sleepless effort towards the emergence of BAT.

#NigeriaDecides

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Royalty83(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
floret23:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye

Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Moslems only exists in the mind of your Igbos. Youruba is one and we will never leave ours to vote a 3rd Class graduate of philosophy..
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by onuman: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Above all, Peter Obi is the most qualified of all the foremost presidential candidates in Nigeria today.
Atiku or Tinubu is a million miles behind Obi as presidential materials.

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by alamoht(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:

South west for apc ke?
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by HellVictorinho7: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
nonsense
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by lotkyes200: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your saying it now is coming late because in our heart we have vote him already.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by onuman: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
.. Coming back to baifra or death on Monday grin grin

Tinubu had earlier declared that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Tinubu sponsored Yoruba Nation agitators as move to blackmail northern region of Nigeria to yield power to Tinubu after president Buhari.

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators has consistently declared that Tinubu is his mentor.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Novarisammy2: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
by this time next week we will be singing with a cheerful heart because of the actualization of a new Nigeria
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Novarisammy2: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Royalty83:

Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Moslems only exists in the mind of your Igbos. Youruba is one and we will never leave ours to vote a 3rd Class graduate of philosophy..

you see why I say that you cannot defend the drug lord aka bobo Chicago without sounding senile and shamelessly stupid
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by vhykeeytor(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penguin2:
It’s still Wednesday morning.

By Friday night, it would be clear to all Nigerians that we are just going to the polls on Saturday to coronate Peter Obi as the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God, you see we are sincerely demanding for the good of Nigeria and for the emergence of the best man in the race, don’t let darkness triumph over light.

Let not those who put their trust in you be put to shame, amen.

I think Obi might nip this one...no wonder a pastor ask him not to fear that he's winning. They must have done their calculations..and everyone is waiting for 24hrs to go before jumping ship. Datti is also pulling strings in the north.

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Solocoin: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Keep doing the right thing. A new Nigeria has arrive.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Atlantis585: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:

Only SW for DrugNibbu?

That is not fair ooo

Remember he claimed that it is his turn now

After Hausa and Fulani governors don collect billions of Lagos loot from him now they don give am waka and shege

Wetin happen to the 12 million banked Buhari votes to be inherited by the drug lord kwanu?

Kai!

There is God oooo. grin
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by chudez0147(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter obi is a gift from God to Nigeria.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by onuman: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

Omo Igbo, listen to me... I am a Christian.... I am BATIFIED

TRY another thing.. This one is stale

Who killed people in the east? Are Ip0b and UGm Muslims too?

Who killed more than 40 Church goers in Owo, Ondo State?
IPOB does not kill Igbos.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Tinubu is the drug man Pablo Escobar, while Hashim Shettima is the Osama bin Laden of APC.
Shettima had since declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins. The Commander of the Armed forces of any country is the effective leader of the country.
Using the Armed forces of Nigeria, Shettima will wage the war of Boko Haram against Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack / Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain / FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.