Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party (15095 Views)

Opinion Poll Favors Tinubu As Atiku Fumbles In Handling PDP Internal Crises / PDP Drafts Governors, Ex-Ministers To Resolve Internal Crisis / How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by tungamaje: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Royalty83:

Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Moslems only exists in the mind of your Igbos. Youruba is one and we will never leave ours to vote a 3rd Class graduate of philosophy..
Ogbeni, leave the OP alone and face Prof Ishaq Akintola of MURIC. He was the one that said it and non of you confronted him. You all kept quiet. The OP is just re-echoing the stand of the Christians

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Onarabu: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
North central in the bag for LP
South South in the bag for LP
South East in the bag for LP
North East in the bag for PDP
North West in the bag for PDP
South West in the bag for APC

Please add South West join

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ybn1306: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ZUBY77(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
APC2:
From all parts of Nigeria, Obi has received tremendous endorsement. His victory will be celebrated in every part of Nigeria

Wrong, in every part of the World.

The western world has been hoping for Nigeria to get it right. The world will rejoice at the victory of the masses. We were usually given two bad options, it's different now
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
My dear as a Yoruba Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Owo church bombing, remember southern kaduna, don't be a fool, be wise, don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

Toh....den no dey tell pessin o!

Unless den wan make we Churches go lockdown, abeg o!

Even if Tinubu no send dem, den go wan do jihad b cause na "dem" dey power.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by princety24(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
https:///3KwTZJe
I hope we are ready to vote in a man that will take these our wonderful country from a consumption nation to a PRODUCTION nation.
V O T E P E T E R O B I
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Epinbiz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
We are available here
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Decent09(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
aylive02:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1628316315319693312?t=jx0zxcPqILUisITev_S4lw&s=19

They Prefer Him Based on Religious Sentiments, Not on the Basis of Having anything Tangible to offer for the Masses.

Obi's Track Records Will Always Spell Doom of Him.

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by franudi: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Laple0541(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Another win for Tinubu

Every votes from PDP to LP is a win for APC, only the wise will decode the encoded statement.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Chineduawka: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Opportuneke:
Hmmmm, I’m just short of words.

One thing for sure, elections are not conducted online. So until the final result, all the collapsing and merging of structures doesn’t get to me.

I’m talking for myself oooo because I’ve witnessed several elections in this country by spending more than three and half decades here. So I know for sure how the outcomes of elections in Nigeria used to be.

Well we hope for the best this time by God’s grace 🙏🏻

Please calm down, I no dey for dragging Abeg!!!

I only expressed myself based on my perspective please. You can enlighten me because I’m open to learning.

Thanks 🙏🏻

You have said it all... Let fools be masturbating on foolish endorsement

1 Like

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by akseph1: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Felabrity:
North central in the bag for LP
South South in the bag for LP
South East in the bag for LP
North East in the bag for PDP
North West in the bag for PDP
South West in the bag for APC
Kwankwaso?
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by micflo28(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
No wonder Peter was the most preferred disciple in the bible.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by debare775: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
na ignorance just dey worry you. Lolna ignorance just dey worry you. Lol...
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by DenreleDave(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
onuman:

Who killed more than 40 Church goers in Owo, Ondo State?
IPOB does not kill Igbos.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
Tinubu is the drug man Pablo Escobar, while Hashim Shettima is the Osama bin Laden of APC.
Shettima had since declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins. The Commander of the Armed forces of any country is the effective leader of the country.
Using the Armed forces of Nigeria, Shettima will wage the war of Boko Haram against Nigerians.

Peter obi is also the sponsor of Ip0b.. If he dares win, he will allow igbos to go and start killing people and say they want to avenge civil war loss..

We can't vote an Ip0b terrorist owner Peter obi...
Don't forget, ur brothers are the owner of drug peddling

Go and copy more whatsapp msg and send
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Augustenite(m): 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:
My dear as a Yoruba Christian never you vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, it will backfire, remember Owo church bombing, remember southern kaduna, don't be a fool, be wise, don't vote for Muslim Muslim ticket

My dear you are a fool for running under the body of Christ to deceive people. We Yoruba Christians don't descriminate. We are first Yoruba before religion separate us. We love our Muslim brothers. We are one united family that nothing can separate us. Christ came into this world not because of the righteous but because of the sinners. No more difference between the jewish and the gentile because we all serve a living God, the prince of peace, lovers of all and the unifier. So, don't hide under greediness, selfish, tribalism, religion bigotry to incite your evil agendas. Because if you do, u will be under an eternal damnation.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by luckychem: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
This quote is more of a prayer and I said amen to it.To those of you who are against Peter Obi for no valid reason.May judgement of God be upon you all.☹️
Penguin2:
It’s still Wednesday morning.

By Friday night, it would be clear to all Nigerians that we are just going to the polls on Saturday to coronate Peter Obi as the next President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God, you see we are sincerely demanding for the good of Nigeria and for the emergence of the best man in the race, don’t let darkness triumph over light.

Let not those who put their trust in you be put to shame, amen.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Babaibe: 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Look at the rotten product packaged for Nigerians...........Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAif5ZN7vew
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by Okoroawusa: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Anything that will help reduce PDP vote in the Middle Belt is fine by me.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by garfield1: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cc asobo1,madeintokyo
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ablejesus26(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Coolsperm:

If Apc's Northern Christians say No to Muslim-muslim agenda I see no reason why any sensible believer of Christ should support Muslim-muslim agenda.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ablejesus26(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Decent09:

They Prefer Him Based on Religious Sentiments, Not on the Basis of Having anything Tangible to offer for the Masses.

Obi's Track Records Will Always Spell Doom of Him.

Hahaha yet He is the choice of the people 🤣
You dey campaign for Obi like dis sef,but you can't understand 😁
The more the fake news and lies the more people will seek to know Obi more and here's what they will find out after verifying.

A few things you might not know about The incoming President of 9ja Obi.
1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today…
COPIED.
Obi for you.
Obi for me.
Obi for a better Nigeria.

Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by leokid866: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
ablejesus26:

If Apc's Northern Christians say No to Muslim-muslim agenda I see no reason why any sensible believer of Christ should support Muslim-muslim agenda.
Obidiati to the rescue.
you mean the same northern Christians that held a crusade for Tinubu or a different one?
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ablejesus26(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
leokid866:
you mean the same northern Christians that held a crusade for Tinubu or a different one?

Looll they already reinstated their position.
They are aware that terrorist use Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement.
Muslim-muslim agenda is the undoing of the sick shaky desperate old tinubu,plus He was too quick to rub shoulders with Buhari.
APC calamity has already failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, sending them with their suffering and hardship back to the hell they crawled out from is the only sensible thing to do now.
Na online their supporters plenty,enter streets out of 50 before you go see 12 Bat you don see 30 Obidients already
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by leokid866: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2023
ablejesus26:

Looll they already reinstated their position.
They are aware that terrorist use Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement.
Muslim-muslim agenda is the undoing of the sick shaky desperate old tinubu,plus He was too quick to rub shoulders with Buhari.
APC calamity has already failed woefully in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, sending them with their suffering and hardship back to the hell they crawled out from is the only sensible thing to do now.
Na online their supporters plenty,enter streets out of 50 before you go see 12 Bat you don see 30 Obidients already
all I hear is you barking 🐕.......come back when you have sense to make......
Re: PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party by ablejesus26(m): 12:16am On Feb 23, 2023
leokid866:
all I hear is you barking 🐕.......come back when you have sense to make......

Hahaha it's good to know you have no head at all to intelligently refute my submission grin all your deadhead can come up with is insult what else should be expected of a ZOMBIE OO ZOMBIE 😜.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Governors Adebayo, Fayose, Fayemi, Endorse Oyebanji For Second Term In Office / N8.9 Billion Salary: Audit Of FCTA Staff Coming – Wike / Buhari Will Not Reinstate The 13 Sacked VCs – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.