Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today (873 Views)

Went To The Market Today.... / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2023
I bought four mudu of maize for N2000 in Jalingo Market today. Each mudu (1.3kg) was N500. Things are hard now and foods are very costly.

Same mudu of maize my mom would send me to buy at the price of N150 and sometimes have a discount of N20 which I will pocket grin

We are only two so this will take us a month. At least we have rice, yam, beans, spaghetti, indomie and other snacks.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by silvoclaira: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2023
grin Op
STOP DREAMING BAT(D) DREAM!! YOUR AGBADO NIGHTMARE WILL END AFTER THE 25TH FEBUARY WHEN A NEW NIGERIA WILL BEGIN TO EVOLVE.

TELL YOUR MUM TO VOTE WISELY SO SHE CAN ENJOY A BETTER NIGERIA WITH HER GRAND CHILDREAN.

THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by nnadychuks(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2023
U buy Maize yet not Amaized.
Anyways like for Tinubu, share for Obi(if you have Pvc)
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by silvoclaira: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu isn't gonna win. Forget about piling 'mudu' of agbado-corn.

2 Likes

Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by Bahamas95(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2023
Honestly I don't know what you wanna do with it, is it for planting or consumption?

I don't just understand. undecided
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2023
silvoclaira:
Tinubu isn't gonna win. Forget about piling 'mudu' of corn.

What's up with the last photo op?
That's ObamaMessi himself.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't know what you wanna do with it, is it for planting or consumption?

I don't just understand. undecided
Who plants Maize by this time of the year?

2 Likes

Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2023
nnadychuks:
U buy Maize yet not Amaized.
Anyways like for Tinubu, share for Obi(if you have Pvc)
I'm not interested in Nigerian politics neither am I interested in anything that has to do with Nigeria. I have PVC but I will never vote.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by Bahamas95(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Who plants Maize by this time of the year?
I am not a farmer so I have no idea.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Bahamas95:
I am not a farmer so I have no idea.
But common sense should tell you that no one farms during this season. Who is your Agricultural Science teacher?
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
But common sense should tell you that no one farms during this season. Who is your Agricultural Science teacher?
Hope you’re atikulated obamamessi?
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by nnadychuks(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I'm not interested in Nigerian politics neither am I interested in anything that has to do with Nigeria. I have PVC but I will never vote.
dat one concern u. Dem no de force person
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
Hope you’re atikulated obamamessi?
Tho I don't understand what you mean but it's been long I came to nairaland. But you should understand that that vawulence wey I get still dey fully pro max grin grin grin

If you mean politics, all of them can go suck gutter.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by Bahamas95(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
I don't have time for your tantrums this morning.

Bye!
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by Haakeem(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2023
Na troll post be this.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2023
ObamaMessi:
Tho I don't understand what you mean but it's been long I came to nairaland. But you should understand that that vawulence wey I get still dey fully pro max grin grin grin

If you mean politics, all of them can go suck gutter.
As a Taraban I’m very sure you must be atikulated. The whole of Wukari, Biu, Jen, Gembu, and the rest are all atikulated na
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Bahamas95:
I don't have time for your tantrums this morning.

Bye!
And who has time for a reduced worthless piece of human debris like you?
You are supposed to be chained hands backwards stuffed in a brick and be pushed down Third Mainland Bridge for the fishes to feed.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by ObamaMessi: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
As a Taraban I’m very sure you must be atikulated. The whole of Wukari, Biu, Jen, Gembu, and the rest are all atikulated na
You want to drag me into a political discuss this early morning and that's what I'm trying to avoid by all means.

I don't give a flying fuck_ as to whether or not Taraba is Atikulated or PeterObilated.
Re: See The Maize I Bought For N2000 In Jalingo Market Today by youngrichnigga: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
No be for ewa, garri and yam..they cannot even make a down payment for roasted corn 🍠🌽; all in a town hall different from Bala Blu 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Any Ideas For Christmas? / Happy 2009 N'landers! / Eating,do’s And Don’ts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.