Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku (7916 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Do Not Waste Your Vote. Vote For Fayemi – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Thiefnubuu should be shamed massively
No room for drug Barron's
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
Ok
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by BigYash: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2023
See them saying unifer cheesy Common party,he can't unify,na the full country he wants to unify cheesy Which kind jazz these politicians dey use on una sef?

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by IamNat: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
H
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Dmano: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
The incoming President of Nigeria
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by fortunez1(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
G
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
We've been there before
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by President2001(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Congratulations to Waziri our in coming President Feb 25
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by HardMirror(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Seems like mikanites are more in bots than Tinubu urchins.

Just take a good look at the mikano bots up there. Their accounts were created same Day, same time and they've been program to only comment on mikanos thread.
just like obi bots.

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by DennisEche(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is coming. God bless you Waziri
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by DasBeste: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2023
God forbid BATiku thing
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by splentour: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Recover Nigeria for you to do your own stealing.Useless People.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Honjoshy4u: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku A. Is the next president.

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by BigYash: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
HardMirror:
just like obi bots.
Obi has real followers,he no need bots cheesy People wants to try something new,no be this same atiku when campaign for APC to come in,while he abandoned GEJ. Now he dey form unifer,when he can't unify PDP as it is right now..
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Sufyaan003(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
My vote and my family vote is for ATIKU 2023 in sha Allah
Atiku/okowa is the answer
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by FLYFIRE(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Make une dey fool una sef grin grin cheesy
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by osaweseforme(m): 11:37am On Feb 22, 2023
OBIDATTI is sure.....LP all the way
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by MITCHELL96: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Seems like mikanites are more in bots than Tinubu urchins.

Just take a good look at the mikano bots up there. Their accounts were created same Day, same time and they've been program to only comment on mikanos thread.

Omo, I thought I'm the only one that noticed it oo.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by israelmao(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku your brightest moment would've been 2019 presidential election had it not been that Buhari rigged in himself but that has passed maybe you could be Nigerian president in your next world but not this world again.It' will be a keen contest but I'm sure @Peter Obi will take the lead and blaze the trail.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Majeedanka: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
You're right person to be voted as our next president
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVDyJ-xY_I

Widely expected to be elected as the country's next President this saturday, Nigeria's former Vice President from 1999- 2007 H.E Atiku Abubakar just addressed Nigerians via Video broadcast where he charged Nigerians to recover the country by voting massively for PDP at all levels.

Atiku a former vice president is credited with introducing much of the reforms that characterized the Obasanjo administration including the invitation of technocrats which ensured the seamless introduction of GSM phone technology in 2001 and the exit of Nigeria from the Paris Club list of debtors with the redemption of the final US$1.487 billion, par bonds between November and December 2006.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by lolu2019: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Olofo
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2023
atiku is too greedy and has too many hungry corrupt men.

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by LandMann: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2023
If not for the bastard okowa Atiku took with him it would have been an easy victory for PDP... I can't imagine the disastrous okowa contesting for president after Atiku.... his performance in Delta state is shameful
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by StrongAlphMale: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Omo, I thought I'm the only one that noticed it oo.

Swears!

Check mikanos thread, you'll find only his bots there
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by HardMirror(m): 11:40am On Feb 22, 2023
BigYash:
Obi has real followers,he no need bots cheesy People wants to try something new,no be this same atiku when campaign for APC to come in,while he abandoned GEJ. Now he dey form unifer,when he can't unify PDP as it is right now..
oh so me supporting atiku i am not real abi? 😆 comedy
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by SpatialKing(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Dubai President
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by concho(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2023
fems14:
My vote is for Atiku. Only Atiku and Okowa can steer Nigeria back to a secured and prosperous nation.
like Okowa did in Delta right ?
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by PonzlHater(f): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi is the ONLY candidate.

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku all the way 💯

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by girlygirlyMain: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2023
After campaigning for this useless administration in 2015 you want to recover

The joke is on you Atiku and PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight / Two Igbo Candidates Emerge In Lagos PDP House of Reps Primaries / Abdulrazaq Okays N350m For Colleges Of Education, FADAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.