Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku (7915 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Do Not Waste Your Vote. Vote For Fayemi – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by xynerise: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2023
This thread is only for Atikubots grin
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by temiflex01(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2023
All these Atiku online robots, they all registered on nairaland Oct/Nov 2022. You're paid by Atiku to deceive us online. It's an expired game, it's not working. Your criminal will keep losing. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku that sold government properties that up till now he can't account for the money.

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by chudez0147(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2023
To recover Nigeria, we must vote , & vote in large numbers for Peter Obi.

Atiku won sell Nigeria kpata kpata!
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Simplythebest: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Who will be ministers Dino, Reno, Saraki and the rest right. Suffering never tire you guys. Wetin be my own
fems14:
My vote is for Atiku. Only Atiku and Okowa can steer Nigeria back to a secured and prosperous nation.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku Na'mu neh 💯

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by qtx(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVDyJ-xY_I

Widely expected to be elected as the country's next President this saturday, Nigeria's former Vice President from 1999- 2007 H.E Atiku Abubakar just addressed Nigerians via Video broadcast where he charged Nigerians to recover the country by voting massively for PDP at all levels.

Atiku a former vice president is credited with introducing much of the reforms that characterized the Obasanjo administration including the invitation of technocrats which ensured the seamless introduction of GSM phone technology in 2001 and the exit of Nigeria from the Paris Club list of debtors with the redemption of the final US$1.487 billion, par bonds between November and December 2006.
But it shocks me that people with normal brains still campaign for old politicians.

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku all the way 💯

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Atlantis585: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi is our number one choice.

But although Atiku is a crook, he is a lesser criminal than Thiefnubbu the so-called “ developer, founder and owner” of Lagos.

We can manage Atiku but not an internationally known drug lord and money launderer with a shady history.

God forbid BATthing.

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by BigYash: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
HardMirror:
oh so me supporting atiku i am not real abi? 😆 comedy
Thank God say you know say you be Comedy cheesy
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by BigYash: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
BigYash:
Thank God say you know say you be Comedy cheesy
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
I have my voters card, I know my polling unit and I'll vote wisely. There's no difference between PDAPC Sir.
We'll take your advice, we'll come out in mass and make it POssible, my Dad taught me to always be obidient and yusful with my vote
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by IsmailaBBarde: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
The unifier is coming
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Georgejeez: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
When it's for PDP it's BoTs and Robots but when it's for LP it becomes organic and real .
Same Obi the mother party brought to the limelight four years ago ABI .

E go shock Una next week when the results start to drop , Una go know if na Bots or Robots plenty pass for this country .

Can't wait for Saturday to do the needful , we need to teach some ungrateful lots the lesson of their lives very soon .

PDP all the way .

Atiku everywhere you go
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Bukola94: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
fems14:
My vote is for Atiku. Only Atiku and Okowa can steer Nigeria back to a secured and prosperous nation.
you sure so? Na visionary leaders and good governance Nigeria need. Can this two deliver?
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by faridasr: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
We shall see!!
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by almarthins(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVDyJ-xY_I

Widely expected to be elected as the country's next President this saturday, Nigeria's former Vice President from 1999- 2007 H.E Atiku Abubakar just addressed Nigerians via Video broadcast where he charged Nigerians to recover the country by voting massively for PDP at all levels.

Atiku a former vice president is credited with introducing much of the reforms that characterized the Obasanjo administration including the invitation of technocrats which ensured the seamless introduction of GSM phone technology in 2001 and the exit of Nigeria from the Paris Club list of debtors with the redemption of the final US$1.487 billion, par bonds between November and December 2006.

ATI KU means we don die. He is the most dangerous of them all. Say no to another fulani

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by seguno2: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Fa fa fa foul!!!

It's the turn of the south!!!

Stop shouting please, and face wailing Wike with your anguish, for scattering the micro zoning to the south east.

2023: PDP and politics of healing Wike’s self-inflicted injury

Then, the race began in earnest for three years now, reaching a frenzy with the works of the two PDP committees on zoning. The first was the Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi committee on the zoning of the PDP party offices. The Ugwuanyi committee quickly told the world the committee’s assignment did not cover zoning the office of the president. Though this was true, the question is: why didn’t the Ugwuanyi committee zone the PDP chairmanship to the North without aligning it to the divide that would produce the PDP presidential flag-bearer? The second committee headed by Gov Samuel Ortom of Benue state was specifically on the zoning of the presidential ticket and, with the votes of the representatives of all the 17 Southern states without any exception, the Committee unanimously recommended throwing open the PDP presidential ticket, which the PDP NEC simply upheld.

One thing irrefutably stands out – Wike shot himself in the leg. Here was a man who had an overarching influence on both committees but could not insist that the ticket be zoned South. Many had wondered why? The reason is also relatively in plain sight: the Southeast factor. As the clamour for zoning of the presidential ticket of the PDP to South reached its crescendo, many had pointed out the fact that though the PDP Constitution had prescribed zoning of the office of the president to be between North and South since the South-west and South-south had taken their turns in producing the president and the vice in this current dispensation in the persons of Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan, zoning this time around, should not just be to the South but the Southeast.

Atiku Abubakar went a step further by offering to step down from the race if it would be agreed that the touted zoning to the South would mean micro-zoning to the Southeast. Wike and the rest could not take the Atiku challenge maybe because Atiku would likely back Peter Obi, who was his vice-presidential running mate in 2019 and an ally. The prospects of Peter Obi picking the ticket if PDP zoned South was so real compelling Wike to go for an open contest, believing he could pick it up ahead of Atiku, Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed, given his large war chest.

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-pdp-and-politics-of-healing-wikes-self-inflicted-injury/amp
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by switlily25(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dotherightthing:
Fa fa fa foul!!!

It's the turn of the south!!!
Sharap dia!
I’m a southerner and I’ll vote Atiku!
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Deenee34:
The only presidential candidate that is for front to in unifying the Nation, his focus is always on how to take Nigeria to the promise land

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
it's very funny how a man that couldn't unite his party is talking about unifying Nigeria
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by foxton: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Barawo Atikulooter. I can confirm dt Atiku is not a bigot or ethnic bt with Atiku country dey up for sale. Vote LP last hope for common man
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Royalmoses1212(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is the must experience candidate among others
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by BulusAgwara: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
The ball is already rolling Atiku Abubakar is et to be announced the winner of the elections.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by DanascoJunior1: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
AtikuOkowa we Decide
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by EnaibeSam: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku and Okowa really match each other. Okowa likes to borrow money. He can even borrow the future generations if permitted. And Atiku likes selling national assets, he can as well sell the future generations if permitted.

Let's vote wisely
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by EnaibeSam: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku and Okowa really match each other. Okowa likes to borrow money. He can even borrow the future generations if permitted. And Atiku likes selling national assets, he can as well sell the future generations if permitted.

Let's vote wisely cry
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Ten06(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
You and your family should go and vote for him
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Honariske(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
The unifier is coming insha Allah Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wazirin adamawa saban shugaban qasan Nigeria me jiran gado insha Allah,
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by lexikul(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
The great Waziri......PDP 5/5
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by SadeeqGbedus(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
May Atiku Success and set path for progressive Nigeria.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Prinota:
Atiku Abubakar remain Nigerians number one

No Nigerian dead or alive, knows Atiku better than Obasanjo, except perhaps his wives! True?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfmdBJwaZ_A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' / Pictures Of Kano Riots ! / Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.