Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku (7919 Views)

A Large Numbers Of Bandits Were Arrested By Soldiers In North West (video) / Bandits In Large Numbers Have Again Blocked The Kaduna-Abuja Road / Do Not Waste Your Vote. Vote For Fayemi – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is our choice come 25th February 2023

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by yerimastyle(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
I'm voting atiku abubakar
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Chetas81(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
My choice
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Latakia(f): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku like Naanu can only deceive those children that were born from 1993 till now. A thief that sold almost federal government properties to himself and cronies as a vice president can never recover anything unless he want to sell the new trains brought by Buhari and other government newly infrastructure grin

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by SatanKeepOff: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2023
you call a criminal your daddy?

Garga01:
Congratulations in Advance Daddy 🙏
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by MITCHELL96: 11:44am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Swears!

Check mikanos thread, you'll find only his bots there

Yeah, I was like I'm supposed to be seeing our fellow OBIdients comment too to balance the equation.

Because the online presidential election poll created yesterday, I doubt if Atiku got up to 1k likes.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by onuman: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2023
To finish One Nigeria, we vote Atiku for president.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Pio44: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
PDP spoil APC, so all na same , vote labour party vote peter obi
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Shareholder: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVDyJ-xY_I

Widely expected to be elected as the country's next President this saturday, Nigeria's former Vice President from 1999- 2007 H.E Atiku Abubakar just addressed Nigerians via Video broadcast where he charged Nigerians to recover the country by voting massively for PDP at all levels.

Atiku a former vice president is credited with introducing much of the reforms that characterized the Obasanjo administration including the invitation of technocrats which ensured the seamless introduction of GSM phone technology in 2001 and the exit of Nigeria from the Paris Club list of debtors with the redemption of the final US$1.487 billion, par bonds between November and December 2006.

You have my vote sir.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by femicyrus(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is a master planner

He eliminated wike and obi from the PDP primary election through the backdoor against the norms and moral standards of the party.

He allegedly planned fuel and naira scarcity taking advantage of buhari's weakness just to inflict pains on innocent Nigerians for them to go into election angry against the ruling party

He is also releasing bots to spam the internet space few days to election riding on a well planned polls that swings in his favour.

I wonder what he won't do just to win this time around

Desperate politician like this ends up performing woefully in office.
Buhari is a crystal clear example with nothing to show for contesting severally for presidency
Nigerians must not fall into the same ditch twice
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by onuman: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Deenee34:
The only presidential candidate that is for front to in unifying the Nation, his focus is always on how to take Nigeria to the promise land

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

The only disunifying presidential candidate ever in Nigeria's history.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by PonzlHater(f): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by humberjade: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2023
If you want the continuous killing and raping of Southern and Christian community men and women, vote Atiku. grin

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by uvie66: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
fems14:
My vote is for Atiku. Only Atiku and Okowa can steer Nigeria back to a secured and prosperous nation.
....Okowa that couldn't steer Delta state with it's massive oil wealth.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by tessiko: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Just checking to see more likes. I think the highest na 20 something. So Atiku no join 4 social media president cos even BAT will surely get more likes than this shocked
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Adekdammy: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is winning
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Danieldeni4: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Dey play
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Uten9z(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2023
A patriot no doubts, let's other followup suit.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by famology(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Oga just shut up jooor. Your ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by StrongAlphMale: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Yeah, I was like I'm supposed to be seeing our fellow OBIdients comment too to balance the equation.

Because the online presidential election poll created yesterday, I doubt if Atiku got up to 1k likes.

You dey believe this trashy thread?

You should know the mikano man is desperate to do anything to ascribe himself winner. That thread was created by a mikanite for self deception. Kindly ignore mikano bots and his boys they're not going anywhere in this election

1 Like

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Padipadi(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2023
ochejoseph:

Widely expected to be elected as the country's next President this saturday, Nigeria's former Vice President from 1999- 2007 H.E Atiku Abubakar just addressed Nigerians via Video broadcast where he charged Nigerians to recover the country by voting massively for PDP at all levels.

Atiku a former vice president is credited with introducing much of the reforms that characterized the Obasanjo administration including the invitation of technocrats which ensured the seamless introduction of GSM phone technology in 2001 and the exit of Nigeria from the Paris Club list of debtors with the redemption of the final US$1.487 billion, par bonds between November and December 2006.
Shameless man, Obi ll win. You are advertising disaster do getat of here
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Epinbiz(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Opor
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by onuman: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2023
uvie66:
....Okowa that couldn't steer Delta state with it's massive oil wealth.

Who wants to increase the rate at which ARMED FULANI HERDSMEN RAMPAGE IN NIGERIA BY VOTING ATIKU AS SUCCESSOR TO PRESIDENT BUHARI?

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2023
fems14:
My vote is for Atiku. Only Atiku and Okowa can steer Nigeria back to a secured and prosperous nation.

Atiku contributed immensely to the poor and corrupt Performance of PDP!

He then moved over to APC out of hunger for power, helped them defeat PDP, set up Buhari as president, and buried the nation as it stands!

All of a sudden, he is now back as the savior of the same country?!! Lol! Abeg shift!

I would rather vote for Tinubu than Atiku!

As for Okowa... Go and ask an average Deltan! That guy is a known rogue!
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by jamace(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2023
ochejoseph:

The man who sold Nigeria wants to recover Nigeria? Maybe, he is talking to those who were not born during his reign as VP or those who are after their stomach.

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Munzy14(m): 11:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku'o clock!.
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is the next president of nigeria 💯

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku is the only presidential candidate who is ready to win the election

Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by ransomed: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Never again shall we allow looters of our commonwealth get close to our treasury.
Papa Decieved People (PDP)
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by qtx(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Deenee34:
The only presidential candidate that is for front to in unifying the Nation, his focus is always on how to take Nigeria to the promise land

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
And cant unify small party like PDP? Backwardness is heavy in the head of many sha
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2023
If Obi can not win it, let Atiku take it.

A drug baron and bokoharam sponsor can not be my president.

God forbid BAT thing. 🚫
Re: To Recover Nigeria, We Must Vote & Vote In Large Numbers For The PDP - Atiku by Fordoche: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2023
Atiku all the way 💯

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car-Snatching In Maiduguri Despite State Of Emergency / Insecurity: Osinbajo Urges Nigerians To Be Wary Of Social Media Reports / Dankwambo Wants TSA, Other Reforms Strengthened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.