Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Guys, When Do You Think This Cashlessness Will Come To An End.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, When Do You Think This Cashlessness Will Come To An End.. (622 Views)

Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, When Do You Think This Cashlessness Will Come To An End.. by Starz825(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omooooo...
So Last week friday..we were asked to work from home this very week due to the pre election activities esp because of what happened last week around ojota Lagos.. ..Now we will be resuming to office next week Monday.....I haven't seen cash with my two eyes since last week Friday....and I have heard someone tell me about people trekking to their workplace to and fro....omooo I no fit trek ooo...

So for people whose workplace is far away from home, how do you guys do it...

NairalandMods Pls push to fp ...lets have more views
Re: Guys, When Do You Think This Cashlessness Will Come To An End.. by marlow1962(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
After election, have a nice evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, When Do You Think This Cashlessness Will Come To An End.. by ObamaMessi: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
When your mother Wash her vagina with acid.
Re: Guys, When Do You Think This Cashlessness Will Come To An End.. by tnerro1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
On Saturday, the politicians that kept this new notes will bring them out it an attempt to buy votes

(1) (Reply)

Plan Before You Japa / Women Only / Edo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.