Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu (11572 Views)

Bandits Sack Sokoto Villages, Appoints District Heads In Those Communities / Kano District Heads Shun Ganduje, Attends Sanusi’s Dubar / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Psady(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
One thing I know for sure,This election will elaborate my people's mind how Nigeria as a country has been programmed,since independence.
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by tsephanyah(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
AminuRano87:

I am pure Fulani. We don't have problem with Yoruba people like Tinubu. It is Igbo people that we have issues with. It was Nzeogwu that killed Sardauna.
Yorubas are our best allies from the South. I and my family are voting for Tinubu. Inshallah
I also don't have problem with tinubu... But I prefer Atiku

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by chudez0147(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Obi will never get 25% in any NW state
Enemy of progress. Na die you dey!
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by leokid866: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
ebenezary:
take it or leave it these are the main movers of voters as we have pastors as the movers in the churches, whatever they say, the voters obey and more reasons Tinubu will win this election

Atiku that can't win when 13 Governors were with him, want to win when he has only 8 governors and without the support of SE and SS no be juju be that
I don't know why he just let ayu tear hin ticket......
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by leokid866: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Period007:
Traditional rulers are suppose to be non partisan.

Tinubu has finally spoilt this country with money
lol who told you traditional rulers are meant to be non partisan? If they don't direct their people on how to vote then who will?
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by stuffs2002: 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
chudez0147:

Enemy of progress. Na die you dey!

Hahahaha
Asso Rock is for real Nigerians and not for IPOB CANNIBALS shouting BIAFLA upandan
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by ejimatic: 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
. It is the IGBOS not the entire Nigerians that chose Obi! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Brendaniel: 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
ejimatic:
. It is the IGBOS not the entire Nigerians that chose Obi! grin grin

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR),,,,,
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
It still doesn't change the fact that....

talk for yourself and your family .. or has your home become spoke people for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Brendaniel: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
samfrancis1:
talk for yourself and your family .. or as your home become spoke people for Nigeria

well, I'm just letting you know that...

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
last minute cashout!

grin
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by barajo1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
chudez0147:
DamnNigga
No wahala at all . We dash them .
We only need 25% in zamfara
If LP get 2.5%, Obi try
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Henryfortune(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are you sure of this ....?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brendaniel:

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Brendaniel: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Henryfortune:
Are you sure of this ....?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR),,,,,,,,
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Ayodeoba: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Period007:

I thought cashless policy is affecting tinubu and he doesn’t have chance anymore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by twilliamx(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

What are this one's? Ghanians?
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by samfrancis1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

well, I'm just letting you know that...

Ok sir.. wondering if I’m still in Nigeria or exile..
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by gloryman91: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lobatan,
Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin.

Wa lokan bayi o 😁.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is the worst nigerian president in the history of nigeria.......

The fool is bent on distroying everybody both the rich and the poor.....

There was no cash at all in all the whole useless banks i went today...

Only for a fruadulent useless boy to charge me in pos 20k to collect just 50k....

My broder no be juju be that?

Is this how this beef neck buhari is so confortably dealing with us....

Can't this madman called buhari be impeached today or what?

Please my fellow nigerian Lets join hands to impeach buhari....

By tommorow 1 million boys will be raiding the whole comunities please be guided.....

This hunger is real ooooooooo.....

If we dont see cash to eat today how are we going to vote on saturday?

I repeat.... Lets impeach buhari today or no election at all.......
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Mccullum: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
It's getting clearer for way to presidency, Tinubu is cruising to presidency, all my family votes going for Tinubu.
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by livinbygrace: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
What many don’t understand is that ,even if Northerners support Atiku ,Apc will still retain at least 16 States out of the present 21 States ,
Kano votes will be shared (30-30-40) likely almost all the norther states.
At worst Tinubu will get 35% in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by chudez0147(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
barajo1:

If LP get 2.5%, Obi try
Come back in two days or three days!
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by chudez0147(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hahahaha
Asso Rock is for real Nigerians and not for IPOB CANNIBALS shouting BIAFLA upandan
Boko boy like you .
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Brendaniel: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
samfrancis1:
Ok sir.. wondering if I’m still in Nigeria or exile..

Your problem, but....

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Period007:

Mumu. Where were your voice when churches and pastors were endorsing Peter Obi? Or, are they not leaders? Didn't Obi bribe CAN of worms with 2 billion naira?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by stuffs2002: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
chudez0147:

Boko boy like you .

Up north, we don't tolerate Boko Haram.
Peter Obi lives with IPOB and is a patron of IPOB.
Pandora has been hobnobbing with Gumi a known Bandit sympathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by Mutigadara1: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
So does religious leaders. One even said he will physically beat any of his member that did not vote for LP
Period007:

Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Adeyemiaremu:
They know who they will vote for in secret.

They'll declare publicly to collect their own share of the bullion van goodies.

Northerners ain't that stupid .

You wish grin grin grin
This thing pain you o
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by famology(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zamfara has never been in doubt. It's an Apc state from top to bottom.
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Goodoldays:

This ones don’t care about good governance

All they care about is Allah
Just say you believe in Allah,dazul

Oh, really? Atiku doesn't believe in Allah. And how are your Christian leaders in the south endorsing Obi any different? No be Jesus connection? Who started the madness other than the churches?
Re: Zamfara Council Of Chiefs, Ulama, District Heads, Village Heads Endorse Tinubu by uridiwan(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Period007:

And pastors are suppose to be partisan? Obidients with foolish and senseless reasonings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Meet Boko Haram Members For Dialogue – Dasuki / MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) / Tambuwal Remains Speaker Until Conclusion Of Substantive Suit - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.