Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) (78116 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by sharpden: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

A dead Asiwaju is better than a living Peter

Did you see me stop you from continuing in your stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by engineerkola: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu: "So this man, na you dey give me sleepless night"

Obi: "Don't worry after 25th you can sleep while I rule Nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Killerbag36: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
You this small boy with container business that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

You want to turn Nigeria to Anambra ??

You dis drug lord from Chicago you want to turn nigeria to drug cartel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Asiwaju be like " so it's you .

Obi : yes o! Baba na me.

Vote not fight. Obi is a goal

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by JoeNL22(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
Peter obi and Asiwaju Tinubu in a warm handshake at the peace accord-photo
Vote don't fight!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Lanre1st(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
My favorite is Asiwaju

I still prefer Peter obi to Atiku

For justice fairness and equity

Power must shift back to the south

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Ellasure: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
The handshake is very important and good for the Nigerian democratic process and development. It is very good handshake as well,

Obi is surely showing much respect to Tinubu and Tinubu is acknowledging as well as accepting that this person is favoured by the gods from his looks.

It takes a deep person like Tinubu to acknowledge this early and accept subsequent returns from the presidential elections and results.

Obi is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Benblaq(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
You this Druggie that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

You want to turn Nigeria into a dungeon ??

fixed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi: Grandpa, where are you going? Okay, come let me show you road.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi was just trying to grab the whole hand and arm to see if he can feel any life from Tinubu.....

Tinubu....why are you shaking me like this? You wan to confirm the song....hand dey shake , leg dey shake abi??

Peter Obi .....burst out laughing .......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by shuttox: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
jaytii:

Be wise
He corrected himself the next time
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
See as obi use his other hand take support tinubu hand make ee no fall.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by computer0810(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
NlGERlA:
This man go don try bribe obi with like 10m dollars.

grin
Obi is the only thing between him and his ambition

Why will tinubu want to bribe obi when obi is doing tinubu a favour as PDP won't be getting block votes from south east and south east bcoz of obi
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Mayany(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Are you not the same Sarki supporting Atiku on Twitter?
sarrki:
My favorite is Asiwaju

I still prefer Peter obi to Atiku

For justice fairness and equity

Power must shift back to the south
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Chuksaluta(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
One of them will be the president God willing. It must come south.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Hoelujohn: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
You this small boy with container business that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

You and your obidients don show me shege. I don run comot for social media because of una.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Picture depicts a boy receiving a handshake from his master! This is exactly how confederate slave owners use to handshake their slaves.

Peter is so humble! He dreads the demigod!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by 007inc: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi is working for Tinubu

You keep f00Ling urself even at your old age?
You know deep down that Tinubu can’t win, but cos of crumbs, you choose to deceive ur self.

I hope u won’t come lamenting when results begin to trickle in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
Peter obi and Asiwaju Tinubu in a warm handshake at the peace accord-photo

Why are you shaking hands with this criminal? This man is single handedly the biggest problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
One looks presidential, while the other one looks like a farmer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
NlGERlA:
This man go don try bribe obi with billions.

grin
Obi is the only thing between him and his ambition
What is 10m dollars to obi ?? Nothing, I tell you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Adeyemiaremu: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
How can someone be this stupid?

undecided
CoronaVirusRelo:

A dead Asiwaju is better than a living Peter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by seguno2: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:

Definitely better than that glorified ghetto of Lagos since 1999 with so much gbese and no governance outcomes.

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by chatinent: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
No enemies in politics.

Only political students understand.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Dobodobo04: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
I love this picture. This is what politics should be about; contesting without animosity!!!

Tinubu is my preferred candidate but if Obi wins, I won’t despair as he is my second choice and if it were rank voting.

My God grant Asiwaju victory on Saturday!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Devil1Messenger: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Picture depicts a boy receiving a handshake from his master! This is exactly how confederate slave owners use to handshake their slaves.

Peter is so humble! He dreads the demigod!
Lolz
He dey help am hold the hand make e nor shake commot😁
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:

hey baba jagaban, dont you think you should be stepping down for me to rule? you employed young champs like fashola and sanwolu to rule lagos and they are doing well, why not do same for nigeria by supporting me to be the president of nigeria. Abi nah your birth right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by afbstrategies: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Picture shows the new brigade taking over from corrupt thugs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mayany:
Are you not the same Sarki supporting Atiku on Twitter?

Check the spelling bro

Mine is sarrki

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by DeleTaller: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Golden opportunity... He has to grab Asiwaju with his two hands.. The next hand shake would be when Tinubu congratulate him for a ministerial post under his administration after May 29 2023..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo) / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Keke And Motorcycle Riders Leaving Lagos After Ban By The State Govt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.