Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) (78110 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Manofnaija: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
bewla:
the honor is our

We shall all see a better Nigeria with the president of all

Bola Ameed Tinubu
Jagaban bogu

Just like you saw with Buhari.
Where is REVOLUTION NOW
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Simplythebest: 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Suffering never tire you. What a pity
CoronaVirusRelo:
Picture depicts a boy receiving a handshake from his master! This is exactly how confederate slave owners use to handshake their slaves.

Peter is so humble! He dreads the demigod!
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by kelspinall(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
nice one
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by heysquare(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Klington:
I thought this brown teeth urinating druggie said that the "mention of Peter Obi is a taboo". Now he's enjoying the privilege of shaking Obi's annointed hands.

Obi's coming!!!
So you can't see the way Obi was so happy shaking Tinubu! Na wa o!
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
WHEN will Nigerian citizens get it right
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
The Landlord and his tenant...

No matter how long a tenant spent in a house, that will never make him the owner of the house.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Simplythebest: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Which of the south? A south that has produced a president and vice president or the south that has not produce anyone? You quys equity, justice and fairness should be mentioning south east
sarrki:
My favorite is Asiwaju

I still prefer Peter obi to Atiku

For justice fairness and equity

Power must shift back to the south
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
all eyes on Tinubu, in reality obi and his supporters regard him but online they're like bull dog

anyway Tinubu is next President of all Nigerians after Buhari exit

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by duro4real(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
You can take this to the bank Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is Nigeria Next president 😆
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Givemehope:
Dear Obidients, I really need your help. I CAN MOBILIZE AT LEAST 60 PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR PETER OBI. That number can make a difference but I'm having financial constraint to travel to my place to vote. I really need your financial support to enable me travel. Please donate.

grin grin grin

another way of scamming those unthinkable specimen

yeah mobilizing 100 for Obi is possible yeah yeah grin
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Greatex90: 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why is TINUBU looking fresher than OBI?
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by ken045501: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
No sir , I want to retire you to your village so you can rest
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Slurity(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
NlGERlA:
This man go don try bribe obi with billions.

grin
Obi is the only thing between him and his ambition
South is splitting their vote while Atiku is standing alone in the north. I don't agree with your statement sir.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by oxygeng: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Picture depicts a boy receiving a handshake from his master! This is exactly how confederate slave owners use to handshake their slaves.

wrong! foolishness meets modesty.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
Peter obi and Asiwaju Tinubu in a warm handshake at the peace accord-photo

As if he has a choice. He resides in Lekki not in Anambra. He has no choice.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Lacash: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
Shaking the hand of Jagaban Borgue of the federation is a dreams come true and a life time achievement for Musa Pitobi 😁😁
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Ckonnet: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Waiting for Sowere to give us update if baba just wake up from sleep to start shaking people..

Na this man wey dey bend!!! Wahala dey ooo
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by yakubumanio: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Be Deceiving Yourself and Your Followers. E go soon clear for una eyes.
etcme:
Tinubu: Obi, You are really pressing our neck.
Obi: Baba no be me ooo. Na Nigerians dey press your neck.
Tinubu: Abeg nah, give me one chance make I test that presidential seat.
Obi: Baba na the masses go determine that one by Saturday.
Tinubu: (crying profusely) abeg nah even if na one month.
Obi: (laughing in a way that pleases the lord)
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by winterfell007(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

He’s your demigod not mine. You can his slave for him for all I care
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by deyplay: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

age difference =8
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
The man don old. E just dey force himself

sharpden:

Handshake that the said hand had to be supported before it could respond, is that one hand? grin
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by hopexter(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pipefitter:

Surely, I have no issues with boneheaded degenerate(s)

You’re still here you miscreant?
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
NlGERlA:
This man go don try bribe obi with billions.

grin
Obi is the only thing between him and his ambition

You don’t mean it!!!!

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by stev120(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
You this small boy with container business that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

You want to turn Nigeria to Anambra ??

Obi: You where no get billions or use bullion van, after you become governor you blow, you wan expand your Lagoon stealing pattern to Nigeria??
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by searchlight: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
My favorite is Asiwaju

I still prefer Peter obi to Atiku

For justice fairness and equity

Power must shift back to the south
South east you you are a hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by EvangDrGeo: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
You this small boy with container business that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

You want to turn Nigeria to Anambra ??

How much drug do you think Tinubu had sold in 1990 when Obi already had a house of 1 million pounds in UK?

Non of the candidates is as rich as Peter Obi when it comes to clean money.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by searchlight: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Possible!

Asiwaju’s political prowess is beyond mere human imaginations
25th is not far. He'd be retired alongside urchins.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by saysoo: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
Thank you PO for spliting his votes. Call me after the election.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by JOYIS190(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Waiting for Sowere to give us update if baba just wake up from sleep to start shaking people..
Like sleep shaking bah😀😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles / Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Atiku And Wife Jennifer At Buhari's Inauguration (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.