Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,844 members, 7,831,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) (78156 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Amaggedon: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
My favorite is Asiwaju

I still prefer Peter obi to Atiku

For justice fairness and equity

Power must shift back to the south
Sarrki he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. What is equity in supporting Tinubu when SW started the 4th republic with eight and just about to finish 8 years as VP? But the argument now is not whose turn it is, but Who is best fit for the job . Who can manage our depleted reserve, who can monitor the heads of civil services, who has business acumen , who is healthy both physically and mentally for the job, Who can we the ordinary Nigerians talk to that will listen Etc.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by hopexter(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pipefitter:

The future of our country is now a joke to you?... I now understand you and your cohorts... I'm out

That’s what I said, get out of politics section and go to jokes or games section, that’s where you will find your cohorts undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by pfadom: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your mind is corrupt!!!

KingKO22:
You this small boy with container business that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

You want to turn Nigeria to Anambra ??

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
post=121140345:

Thanks for the mention Sir.
Nigeria 🇳🇬 will be Great again in our lifetime.
We shall celebrate.
We shall overcome.
God bless Nigeria.
the honor is our

We shall all see a better Nigeria with the president of all

Bola Ameed Tinubu
Jagaban bogu
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by BeanX(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
I wish them the best
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
So At ik u cannot stand up...PO all the way...
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
We cover Obi's hands with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Pipefitter: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay!

Are you happy now!

Suddenly you are no longer the foul mouthed vile tribalist.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pipefitter:

Suddenly you are no longer the foul mouthed vile tribalist.

I just have my life to Christ. Old things have passed away
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Midehi3(f): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Waiting for Sowere to give us update if baba just wake up from sleep to start shaking people..
Mhenn Peter Obi is humble and respectful, he stood to return Tinubu's greeting while Atiku sat for his elder, no respect, na waooo
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by NlGERlA: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
renderme:

Lol ode. Obi is doing him a favour, cos Obis base are PDP votes.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Pipefitter: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
hopexter:

That’s what I said, get out of politics section and go to jokes or games section, that’s where you will find your cohorts undecided undecided

Surely, I have no issues with boneheaded degenerate(s)
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by kkonyeji(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu in a warm handshake with the incoming president, H.E Peter Greg Obi
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by izubext007: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
like for Tinubu , Share for Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:
You this small boy with container business that is aspiring to rule a country with over 200m people

. A vote for Obi is a vote for the north and cabals
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Midehi3(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pipefitter:

But no one in your family lineage now or in the future will attain the height of supposed "slave" till end of time...

If Peter is a slave, I don't how I can describe you or your family members who are obviously lower in social class compared to him.

Tell me, what's lower than a slave? I mean what do I call you?
Savage cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by samfrancis1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
NlGERlA:
This man go don try bribe obi with billions.

grin
Obi is the only thing between him and his ambition
Hahahaha another learner spotted
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:

He no go happen
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Jagabanofafrica: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jagaban of African

TINUBU is the man for President
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Believeintruth: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Picture depicts a boy receiving a handshake from his master! This is exactly how confederate slave owners use to handshake their slaves.

Peter is so humble! He dreads the demigod!

You don't have sense.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by MossLuv: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
I can see Obi supporting his shaking hand with his left hand
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Pipefitter: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I just have my life to Christ. Old things have passed away

When you are free, just take time to ponder on your life? Think of how proud you'd make your people if you can attain the height of the man you referred to as a slave.. give it a thought bro.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by PStacks(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi Knows the Game he is Playing. He is Investing for the Future
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pipefitter:

When you are free, just take time to ponder on your life? Think of how proud you'd make your people if you can attain the height of the man you referred to as a slave.. give it a thought bro.

You are boring
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
bewla:
On behalf of all Tinubu support Group in Nairaland we wish our fellow candidate hitch free election

And pls don't forget to buy petrol and data so you won't miss our

VICTORY and thank you speech by Jagaban on Sunday

So help us God

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Aşe.
We give all the glory to God.
Thank you Comdrade and Comeades

Our next job is to support the Asiwaju Presidency to deliver unprecedented excellent leadership for our great nation
God bless you sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by royalfly(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
sarrki:
Peter obi and Asiwaju Tinubu in a warm handshake at the peace accord-photo

Don't u think, he is holding him from falling? Humble us will always greet elders with 2 hands.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by viodemus: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
T: smallie how far? am bigger than you.
PO: I hear you sir. thank you senior. I might come and visit you in your house/retirement home.

from the outside looking in. oga Tinubu will be psyching one big yansh igbo babe, he go say I will make igbo president. I did it, I can do it.

oga Tinubu go house go relax. Statesman clout is still open for you.
Re: Peter Obi And Asiwaju Tinubu Shake Hands At The Peace Accord (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
KingKO22:

It has been established that Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of yesterday totally buries tinubu's performance as Governor of big Lagos, former State Capital of Nigeria.
If to se na Lagos State Obi govern,the difference go dey very clear.
Make tinubu go him State go govern am make we see how far.
Obi is the man for this Job, according to Anap that predicted your bubu's win,Anap has never ever made an error in their poll,and if they are telling you that the people want Obi with structureless Lp then it means there are way more Obidients than we imagined.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.