Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) (20743 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / She Married An Old Fashioned Man, Kindly Advise Her / Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Penguin2: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2281flql6M

A video has emerged of the reaction of an aged grandma to her grandson’s new car.

Her reaction will melt your heart.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by chatinent: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Love never fails.

15 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by JoeNL22(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penguin2:

A video has emerged of the reaction of an aged grandma to her grandson’s new car.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Nigerians.....let's make Nigerians happy on Saturday.
Let's follow this grandma example.

23 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
My grandma is not even in the village. She's enjoying here in ABJ. I wonder how you people see grandmas. So dey no fit enjoy na. Mugu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Nsogbu001(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nsogbu001:
My grandma is not even in the village. She's enjoying here in ABJ. I wonder how you people see grandmas. So dey no fit enjoy na. Mugu
Penguin2:

Who is this one?

Can we see you?

Can we see your own grandmother?

Have you priced a bicycle before?

All these poor people sef🤦
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Asgard13: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Penguin2:

🤣🤣🤣

Nah!

That’s not me bro.

I be fine boy o😜

Okay..

Na money be man..All legit#*..

1 Like

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Nsogbu001(m): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Okay..

Na money be man..All legit#*..

It could be you
Who knows.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Sabadon(m): 4:44am On Feb 23, 2023
May we all be successful to make our parents proud

27 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Dshocker(m): 4:57am On Feb 23, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by OChimex: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this one?

Can we see you?

The guy made a point. I was waiting to see what goodies he brought to the old hungry mama

1 Like

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by motayoayinde: 5:36am On Feb 23, 2023
PARENTS ARE THE BEST.

ALWAYS WITH YOU.

ALWAYS TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Lordsblessing(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2023
The Joy of every parent is to see their children doing well in Life, may God grant our parents long live and good health to enjoy the fruits of their Labour IJN. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by miniziter(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by ironheart(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2023
She was so happy and proud. What she never thought can happen in her life time. She can now die in peace knowing fully well that her lineage has moved a step forward

9 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by ironheart(m): 5:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Abuja is someone else village

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by BigBrother9ja: 5:50am On Feb 23, 2023
WHERE IS THE GRANDFATHER?

WOMEN... REAPING FROM WHERE THEY DIDN'T SOW SINCE BC.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by AndroidAI(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2023
A car is an asset.

A house is a liability, unless it's for rent.
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by mightyhaze: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Very sprightly Granny smiley

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2023
May God bless all our mothers. I remember picking up my Mom at the airport when she landed in the US for the first time. She continues to supervise all my projects even at almost 80yrs...if not, the artisans would have bankrupted me. For all those who have lost their Moms and GrandMoms, they are watching over you and please continue to honor them in what you do. The LOVE and PRAYER of Mothers never FAIL...Dad too...Dad is just a product of another mother lol.

Penguin2:

7 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by cassidy1996(m): 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
East side... We rock

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Manolo213: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Watching this video brought tears to my eyes, this is lovely

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Mozegee: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Amen
Sabadon:
May we all be successful to make our parents proud

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by caracas: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Nsogbu001:
Oddde
Must you be in a city to enjoy? You are stressing your aged grandma with city life n you say it’s enjoyment?
At that age she doesn’t need the buzz n noise associated with the city .

8 Likes

Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by ThatrealestApex: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
V
Re: Adorable Reaction Of An Old Woman To Her Grandson’s New Car (Video ) by Caramia2020(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Who is this one?

Can we see you?

Don't mind him, it's envy that is eating him up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband / Prenuptial Agreements / Between Owning A Car Or House Which Would You Advise Someone In His 20's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.